• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Arrrammis

I'm feeling pretty burned on Destiny. I have every exotic besides Red Death and universal remote, and all of the warlock exotic armors besides the Obsidian Helm. I have a hunter, but I just like warlocks more. Maybe I should make another titan for something to do, but I find myself not excited for the reset of Xur, because there is a miniscule chance that I'll get something I want.(legendaries with epic perk rolls mainly). I just feel kind of down in the game, like there is enough content to keep you going, but I don't feel like there's any reason to.

What weird sight it would've been not me logging on for 3 days straight

You got a lucky week...
I'll be stronger than ever before

Yeah, still taking it slow, missed 3 days which felt like an eternity away from Destiny

Yeah I should be ready to go
Took way too much medicine and got enough sleep to even make a lion go WTF? that much sleep is unhealthy

Good to hear! Take it easy.

zewone

Is it, though? I thought some GAFfers here have been saying it is glitched and doesn't rain heavy weapon ammo. More like a drought, then a surge, then more drought.

If you have Gjallarhorn, it's the best exotic armor to wear.

It makes bosses a joke. Even when you aren't flooded with purple ammo, each pickup has a chance of being 3-7 rockets per pack.

Messiek

I know man, me too.

This is my last post for tonight, see you at reset dude. May RNGesus shine his light upon us tomorrow, I know you are still hunting the black hammer. Hoping for a Hawkmoon tomorrow!

May the light of The Traveler
RNGesus
place a hawkmoon in the chest for you and a black hammer for me.
See you there : )

purg3

slept with Malkin
Use 331 attack weapons IMO.

So then, what are the best 331 primary weapons you can buy right now, not looking at exotics since I like those for special/heavy slots. Saterinne reaper (sp?) scout rifle and Up for Anything auto rifle look pretty solid.

Added you. That gives us 5, unless I've missed someone.

1) stb
2) Dave_6
3) Coconut
4) iRAWRasaurus
5) iRAWRasaurus's pal
6)

Anyone else wanna sign up for HM VoG starting at 7:30-ish Eastern? I wanna jet through it, so I'm gonna be that guy and request only those familiar with it (and leveled/geared) sign up.

So is this still happening?

Lone Wolf

If you have Gjallarhorn, it's the best exotic armor to wear.

It makes bosses a joke. Even when you aren't flooded with purple ammo, each pickup has a chance of being 3-7 rockets per pack.

Not for me. I get more heavy ammo drops without it equipped. I'll stick with my exotic armamenrariumumumumimium chest piece.

SkylineRKR

So then, what are the best 331 primary weapons you can buy right now, not looking at exotics since I like those for special/heavy slots. Saterinne reaper (sp?) scout rifle and Up for Anything auto rifle look pretty solid.

Vanquisher from New Monarchy is a beast too.

Sullichin

The Destiny app on iOS has an update. Normally these updates have coincided with a main game patch. Could it be we are getting a new version tomorrow? I'm not particularly hopeful, but just maybe...
I hope not, I want my free chance at exotics and raid armor from CE and I'm sure there would be some changes there in the next patch.

Trakan

Rapier, Another NITC, Badger, TFWPKY 1969, LDR 5001.

Not for me. I get more heavy ammo drops without it equipped. I'll stick with my exotic armamenrariumumumumimium chest piece.

Big mistake.

The Saterienne Rapier you can grab from the vendor is pretty solid.

I landed a Badger CCL with Final Round, Hammer Forged and Firefly from a Nightfall. Thing is a beast.

I got The Devil You Don't as a Vanguard rank reward...it might be the worst handcannon in the game. Weak range and impact, tiny 5 round mag, and some meh perks.

Any reason not to dismantle this piece?

Anyone want to do two of these Crota quests with me

They have to be done at level 30
Seige of the Warming and The Wakening?
That sounds nice in this cold snowy winter here.
i am officially a fan of the Vex for PVP. as long as i get headshots, it's a fucking killer. love it.
I feel ya! I won't rock anything else in PvP. It just feels so great to see the yellow pop up and people drop. The SUROS Regime is about the only auto rifle that can go toe-to-toe with me in a matchup.

That sounds nice in this cold snowy winter here.

I feel ya! I won't rock anything else in PvP. It just feels so great to see the yellow pop up and people drop. The SUROS Regime is about the only auto rifle that can go toe-to-toe with me in a matchup.
Once you get hawkmoon you will never go back if you're a fan of hand cannons :3
never use vex in Pvp however I should try it out

E92 M3

Bungie, we put the FU in fun.

Don't get me wrong, Destiny is a fun game, but seems to hate anything that adds an extra element of entertainment.

Do you guys think that 300 weapons like Fatebringer and VoC will still be viable in CE hard mode, or do you think you we are going to need a 331 primary?

I don't 331 weapons are as important as many make them out to be. There will be a difference, but nothing major. Character level is much more important.

ocean

Banned
Holy crap, doubt I'll get any play time tomorrow. Really nervous right now. My best friend is pregnant and her water just broke over 2 months early. Waiting on a bus to meet her at the hospital. Hope everything goes fine...

zewone

I played for an hour with them fully upgraded and hardly got drops, and when I did, I never got more than 3 rockets.
I would say to give them another shot because I have not found that to be the norm in all the strikes I've done since using them.
I got The Devil You Don't as a Vanguard rank reward...it might be the worst handcannon in the game. Weak range and impact, tiny 5 round mag, and some meh perks.

Any reason not to dismantle this piece?
Dismantle if it doesn't have field scout. The new hand cannons have a faster RoF but less Impact. I don't think HCs should be fired fast (unless it's The Last Word), so I'd hope for a faction cannon.

I got a Dead Orbit hand cannon that has great perks and similar impact to Hawkmoon.

Deku Tree

Holy crap, doubt I'll get any play time tomorrow. Really nervous right now. My best friend is pregnant and her water just broke over 2 months early. Waiting on a bus to meet her at the hospital. Hope everything goes fine...

Wow! Congrats! Good luck!

Once you get hawkmoon you will never go back if you're a fan of hand cannons :3
never use vex in Pvp however I should try it out
I'd have to get a Hawkmoon first. >_<

I have a Thorn and The Last Word, but they are barely upgraded. I've been Auto-Rifles since day one. Grim Citizen III was my first true love in PvP. I'm just so conditioned for ARs in PvP I don't think I can handle the change. :p

LiK

Are you all rolling in a GAF group? I would love to jump in with you guys if there is an opening.

i'm done for the night. not sure if any PVP groups are playing.

REMOTE PLAY

but in all seriousness, hope she's okay

Trakan

So if the leaks end up being true, we're going to get a base level cap increase from level 20 to 30.

What does this add to the game? The only thing I can think of is adding more perks to existing subclasses.

todd360

Legendary engram drops for nami.

Nami: yo get the fuck out of my way. That's my engram.

Math and I - woah

It turned into hard light.

Namikaze1

Hahahahahahaha! You both were expecting me to get shards, huh Math and Todd?

Got a legendary engram while hunting Urzok by farming Loot Cave X.0

Ended up with a Hard Light which I never gotten before

Coconut

Banned

When the baby wants to come it'll come two months is that nutty I'm sure it'll all be fine.

JTran2003

Hoping for the best. I'm sure everything will be fine. Just don't forget about destiny and us. ;)

Top Bottom