• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Dead Orbit Rank 10...
MdxrUfd.jpg

Jinjo

Hahahahahahaha! You both were expecting me to get shards, huh Math and Todd?

Got a legendary engram while hunting Urzok by farming Loot Cave X.0

Ended up with a Hard Light which I never gotten before

The dark side rewards its new disciple already.

How long does it take Urzok to spawn? I killed him before for either some quest or bounty but I never got his grimoire card.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
So I'm taking a break for like a few hours, 1 hour of Destiny already took too much out of me

Feels so weird not touching the game for 3 days, so foreign to me at the moment

I'll be back in a few hours
Need Thorn Bounty done, could use some help for that strike
Weekly for my Hunter
Then just gonna finish up bounties that are stockpiled =3

I would say to give them another shot because I have not found that to be the norm in all the strikes I've done since using them.

Dismantle if it doesn't have field scout. The new hand cannons have a faster RoF but less Impact. I don't think HCs should be fired fast (unless it's The Last Word), so I'd hope for a faction cannon.

I got a Dead Orbit hand cannon that has great perks and similar impact to Hawkmoon.

Got Venation III on my hunter from the first nightfall after the DLC dropped. Has performance bonus, feeding frenzy and field scout. Very solid.

Trace

Banned
Yeah, I think that's coming, but why couldn't that be added with the level 20 cap? What benefit is there for adding 10 more base levels?

Since Comet is supposed to add another 12 missions and 4 strikes, I assume they want the new content to be tied into leveling, instead of playing the base game and then the "new" content being worth nothing xp wise.

Coconut

Banned
I miss the old skywatch lootcave. It was always such a pleasantly crowded place.

A cave surrounded by morons that didn't rwalize that just playing the game would reward you better which isn't saying much about the loot drops for either situations.

A cave surrounded by morons that didn't rwalize that just playing the game would reward you better which isn't saying much about the loot drops for either situations.

Hey I got a Gjallarhorn out of that cave, thank you very much. Granted I was too dumb to realize initially what Rahool had given me after I handed him a purple engram lol.

Coconut

Banned
Hey I got a Gjallarhorn out of that cave, thank you very much. Granted I was too dumb to realize initially what Rahool had given me after I handed him a purple engram lol.

I've still haven't had a purple engram drop from an enemy this includes a few hours around that dumb ass cave.

Trakan

It's pretty insane how different two players' experiences can be. In all my playtime, (which is a lot) I've gotten 1-2 exotics from legendary engrams. On top of that, this was back when they had the chance to decrypt to blues. I can't believe how many turn into shards now. I can't even remember the last time I got a legendary engram that was for a primary weapon.

Jinjo

Hey man, this was early days Destiny when all them currencies still confused us, getting to vanguard rank 2 + getting enough marks for getting all the armor took ages. Can you blame people chasing the luck?

Lootcave got me a Thunderlord and subsequently a Helm of Inmost Light, which I don't consider that dumb. My Titan is still feeding off all the plasteel plating from those days too. This was before we could run the raid and nightfalls too, no strike rewards. The system was kind of fucked up back then. Plus it was kind of relaxing lol.

Once per in game day just stand around the old loot cave for a full day night cycle and towards the end of that morning battle Uzok will appear.

Ah, is there anyway to know what time it is in the game? Dawn and dusk look the same for me. But just going to go there and afk around the loot cave now.

Yeah, I think that's coming, but why couldn't that be added with the level 20 cap? What benefit is there for adding 10 more base levels?

The increase of the base level to 30 will also allow them to do a full transformation of the gear and economy if they so decide.

This was just referring to a Crota kill, but I would like to do a full run on my Warlock, that'd be starting sooner, if you're interested
I'm game. Level 31 Titan with experience and all of the fixings to do battle gloriously. IE Gjallahorn

PSN: DJ_Lushious

Just let me know the time. I am home now.

JTran2003

Hey man, this was early days Destiny when all them currencies still confused us, getting to vanguard rank 2 + getting enough marks for getting all the armor took ages. Can you blame people chasing the luck?

Lootcave got me a Thunderlord and subsequently a Helm of Inmost Light, which I don't consider that dumb. My Titan is still feeding off all the plasteel plating from those days too. This was before we could run the raid and nightfalls too, no strike rewards. The system was kind of fucked up back then. Plus it was kind of relaxing lol.

That's what I miss about the loot cave. Farming for the class upgrade items are a chore now. Loot cave made it easy. Guess thats why they fixed it... To add more the the already endless grind...

Coconut

Banned

Gosh, I might just hate the loot cave because it did nothing for me.

RNGesus clearly loves you more than the rest of us. Loot Cave was a cornucopia for you, since then you've gotten 4 Gjallarhorns, 4 Hawkmoons.

Namikaze1

How many did you turn to Shards or Energy?
Let's see:
1) Upgrade Plan C - kept
2) Titan Boots - dismantled
3) Warlock Chest - dismantled
4-5) Mask of the Third Man - dismantled 1, kept 1
6-7) Shotguns - dismantled 1, kept Two to the Morgue
8-10) Rocket Launchers - dismantled all 3
11-13) Snipers - Kept a Solar and Arc LDR 5001, dismantled one due to not being a 331 sniper
14) Warlock boots - dismantled
15) Warlock Class item - who needs this shit?
16) Titan Class item - look above
17-18) Hawkmoon - dismantled both
19) Hard Light - kept
20) ???

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
I've never seen myself get a "dead mans hand" medal in crucible. How exactly is that done?

Top Bottom