• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Speaking of Eris, are her ranks all the same XP, or are they progressive? I just hit rank 2 on my best toon and it says that I have 1900 XP to get to rank 3. Does that mean I have already done 2000 XP for rank 0 and 2000 XP for rank 1, with 3900 left to get to 4?

It isn't the same.

You'll find when you reach level 3, it takes another 4000 to get to level 4.

Deku Tree

It skips it? I thought it prevents you from progressing in the mission. Like, you can run to the end, but it'll still say you need to kill the Servitors.

Yes I think this... All the strikes have progression point monsters that you have to kill in order to load the next parts even though a lot of enemies can be run past. For the Nexus strike I believe you need to kill the Servitors to get the Nexus to load.

Woohoo. Got it.

10911362_1396245997339319_78454353750517055_o.jpg

Namikaze1

Hi Private! (salutes)

I'm sorry to hear about your shards. I hear there's a lady called Eris that likes to exchange them.

You should totally talk to her.

and if she won't, talk to this Nami fellow. Apparently he's in solid with all the females of Destiny!
Not all of them. There are two that made me their Titan slave for life. Damn Hunters...

matmanx1

I stated this when I tried it out in the last thread...

Equip a weapon that has multi fire aim for the chest and hope for the best. In my limited experience I have used a pulse rifle... it worked wonders.

You just need time and experience. I've had mine for a while and I've gotten pretty good at it. Scout rifles, HC's, snipers, you name it. I can kill with them and even do the precision kills bounty with my Vita. As with all wireless products lag can and does occur though so I generally don't try to do strikes or raids via Remote Play. Everything else is fair game though.

I'm about to drop 150 precious crucible marks on the 331 Vanquisher VIII to replace my (perfect balance!) 300 Vanquisher VIII.

the extra damage is worth losing a bit of stability, eh?

Anyone up for a normal VOG? Its my first time playing it but I have watched playthroughs online so I'm familiar with the mechanisms.

PS4 PSN: SicherLem
2. igordennis

Namikaze1

Oh really? That's a shame.

Is one of them that girl...what's her name...

..something like figadaleafa?

I can't quite remember.

It's something like that?
figadapauara is her name.
I'm her personal knifing bag. Scratch that. I'm her personal dummy. Whenever she gets a new weapon, she tests it out on me. She laughs every time I'm running across the field dodging her rockets/bullets/knifes/etc.
-__-

figadapauara is her name.
I'm her personal knifing bag. Scratch that. I'm her personal dummy. Whenever she gets a new weapon, she tests it out on me. She laughs every time I'm running across the field dodging her rockets/bullets/knifes/etc.
-__-

I guess you're not the go-to guy then.

Enjoy your dummyhood! :)

I'm about to drop 150 precious crucible marks on the 331 Vanquisher VIII to replace my (perfect balance!) 300 Vanquisher VIII.

the extra damage is worth losing a bit of stability, eh?

I got it yesterday. Not feeling it right now tbh. Gonna keep ranking New Monarchy in the hopes of one with field scout.

stb

I'm afloat in motes, so I bought the arm engram from Xur assuming it was going to end up a shard (I've never gotten an item for my Titan from a Xur engram). I'm not sure if I'm happy or annoyed to have gotten No Backup Plans.

I'm afloat in motes, so I bought the arm engram from Xur assuming it was going to end up a shard (I've never gotten an item for my Titan from a Xur engram). I'm not sure if I'm happy or annoyed to have gotten No Backup Plans.
I actually like No Backup Plans for Crucible, believe it or not. I roll War Machine and love how long I get the super fast reload. It's even better when heavy ammo drops, as the faster reload in the big guns just helps me go on a tear.

Edit - There are better Titan exotics to use in Crucible, but I had a good run with No Backup Plans.

Yep it is Suros 2.0, so you can pump shards into it. The thread moves really fast depending on the time of day.

Perfect. I'm not sure how it compares to other weapons, but it's damn accurate. I start spraying at someone's head and it stays locked on with almost zero recoil.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I have the shards to hit 32 on my hunter, but I'm going to wait until next week to see if I get the gear on my titan.

Nebula

Had Omnigul at under a quarter health and one of the wizards ended up off the top platform for some reason and killed me.

Fuck. This.

A guy in our raid group insists that the first chest in the Crota raid (during the lamp part) only has the ability to receive an exotic weapon if you wait at least 20 seconds. He says if you open it before 20 seconds then shards/energy are the only possible drops.

Where could he have heard this and how do people come up with this stuff?

Qwell

So... I haven't messed with clans at all yet ... would any GAF clan like a guy with no life with over 30 days played who has 2x maxed gjallarhorns and almost 2x lvl 32 characters along with a 31? Would like to get the strike and raid trophy with everyone in the same clan today. PS4 = Qwell

Top Bottom