• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Mindlog

A system with that degree of complexity could obviously work, but I'm focused on a degree of practicality here :p Replicating the LFG tool functionality of Destinylfg.net ingame in a menu would be trivial in comparison.
Trivial, but I still don't believe we'll get that.
We can't even access grimoire cards.
So Dragon's Breath or the Truth? Which is better.
Kor and Hawk got it.
Truth is a really great PvP weapon. Anything with tracking has an edge in PvE as well. If I had to choose one then Truth. I'm leveling Dragon's Breath now and it's still a neat weapon. The thing about DB is that it's hard to justify using up your exotic slot with it. Even Truth can be hit with this issue.

I'm determined to get Obsidian Mind. I want it even more than I ever did Praxic Fire. Time to run all the Roc strikes.

I would be up for this if you are still looking psn same as name.

Also still looking for a clan (never joined or even know how) to do the strike and raid with all clan members. Plus its probably about time I join one, 30 days played, 2x maxed gjallerhorns, almost 2x lvl 32 characters and 1 lvl 31 titan (crota won't give him raid gear)

Qwell ol' buddy ol' pal. If you do run Normal VoG any shot you could save either the gorgon or GK checkpoint. Would sure be useful for glimmer farming this weekend. Also if you don't get the clan runs done today I'll be free all day tomorrow to help out.

Frenden

Banned
Guys, I think my regular weekly and nightfall crew has abandoned Destiny. Two weeks in a row of them being nowhere and me needing to cobble together fireteams.

If you need more folks on Tuesdays for either, I have three capable characters. PSN, Frenden.

Just tossing that out there for lurkers.

Qwell

Qwell ol' buddy ol' pal. If you do run Normal VoG any shot you could save either the gorgon or GK checkpoint. Would sure be useful for glimmer farming this weekend. Also if you don't get the clan runs done today I'll be free all day tomorrow to help out.
Yah i'll grab the checkpoint if it actually lets me join the fireteam, keeps giving me an unable to join error

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I've been out of the loop, how are teams killing Crota with two swords simultaneously?

Clear one side at the beginning and rush to the bottom, kill the swordbearer that is there as fast as possible. Another one will spawn out of the door right after that.

I'm interested in it more for the high intellect. It seems like a high roll. Honestly, I would love a Praxic but that shit never comes my way ever. I feel this is a good backup.

Done.

And done.
Wise decision. Not only is 3 nades amazing but this armor gives you the flexibility to swap from the two nade perk to one of the other two like igniting foes with DoT using any nade while still retaining two nades :D It saddens me to cast Praxic aside as it's so gorgeous but the reality is I'll utilize three nades more often than I'll be in Radiance to make use of Praxic's perk.
I already called dibs, Hawkian! Stay away from my Destiny waifu!
I thought Fig's Hunter was your waifu?
Had Omnigul at under a quarter health and one of the wizards ended up off the top platform for some reason and killed me.

Fuck. This.

I'm sorry buddy. If I had the choice of helping you instead of being at work you would have my Ice Breaker!

Guys, I think my regular weekly and nightfall crew has abandoned Destiny. Two weeks in a row of them being nowhere and me needing to cobble together fireteams.

If you need more folks on Tuesdays for either, I have three capable characters. PSN, Frenden.

Just tossing that out there for lurkers.

I'll be down if needed.

Damn, I go to sleep and wake up to 600+ posts in a new OT. I'm way behind the curve now.

Destiny |OT15| Two Swords, One End

I've been out of the loop, how are teams killing Crota with two swords simultaneously?

If you kill the first Swordbearer very quickly before the Thralls spawn, a 2nd Swordbearer spawns to come out with the Thralls. Kill it quick and 2 swords on the ground.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Wise decision. Not only is 3 nades amazing but this armor gives you the flexibility to swap from the two nade perk to one of the other two like igniting foes with DoT using any nade while still retaining two nades :D It saddens me to cast Praxic aside as it's so gorgeous but the reality is I'll utilize three nades more often than I'll be in Radiance to make use of Praxic's perk.
Unfortunately, I hear tell their either via a bug or intended design, there's no 3 nade option :(

Still, 2 fusions with Touch of Flame is nasty in and of itself, and I'm actually pretty much in love with Angel of Light in PvE, so Starfire still gest two talons up from me.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Mind if I come grab the checkpoint? Going to want to farm later tonight.

Yeah. I'm just waiting for whoever. I'll farm with you tonight. Was planing on taking down Crota by myself just now. Or we can do it now and get some peoople in and get it over with.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Trivial, but I still don't believe we'll get that.
We can't even access grimoire cards.
I think I understand your point, but I hope that in-game access to ancillary lore is a lower priority than an in-game grouping tool.

Frenden

Banned
Unfortunately, I hear tell their either via a bug or intended design, there's no 3 nade option :(

Still, 2 fusions with Touch of Flame is nasty in and of itself, and I'm actually pretty much in love with Angel of Light in PvE, so Starfire still gest two talons up from me.

Totally. Getting to use the "all grendades cause fire damage over time" and "all burned effects do more damage and last longer" while still having two fusion grenades is rad.

I'll be down if needed.

Thanks!

excuse me?
You know, the thread title actually makes it too graphic. I meant to joke he was taking screen caps of your hunter's ass but yeah...that was a bit much.

WAT? That's the main perk of it....It has to be a bug. I will explore this! Well, it depends on what resource Starfire takes. I may need it for Raid gear haha

Top Bottom