• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Lol I have no idea how it happened but I just got stuck in that little rusted Prius car on exodus blue. Enemy running around wondering where that red on the radar is.

I'd like to kill Atheon on my alt on normal. PSN: MiniMe637, shoot me an invite if you guys do go and kill him.
Thank you for the help! I really appreciate it alot :) Took us 15 mins the other day to open the Vault..had to solo one side by myself D:

Looks at sensei:

What are scrubbed players? LOL :)

My college friends :p but we made it thro, took us a little bit haha but they enjoyed their first raid

edit:
Fuck me dude. Valus no burn this week?

Bungie = assholes
plus right after omnigul..atleast they gave us solar burn this week.

LTWood12

Got the Ir Yut checkpoint. I'm a 31 Titan, and have a 32 Hunter w/ me. Need 4 more. Hopefully someone who can handle sword.

spyder_ur

I'm not convinced there was ever really a "pattern" to the Nightfalls - just not enough to go on. Even if there was, I'm pretty sure that has been blown to pieces by the DLC strike. Guess we'll see in the morning. Nexus was most recent non-DLC right?

I'll be up in the morning (6ish EST) for Nightfalls and/or weeklies if anyone is interested in grouping.

gdt

Time for the Monday night wishathon.

Our lord and savior RNGesus, please bestow a Hawkmoon and Suros to your humble servant, gdt.

I'll also take Hunter and Titan raid helmets if you find me worthy.

Praise be to RNGeesus.

you're really gonna hate me then...

http://www.bungie.net/en/Legend/1/4611686018429915802/2305843009221154997#gear

didnt quite realize how lucky i was with these drops.

is it not possible to get a Symbiote with INT? mine is Discipline for whatever reason. i either upgraded it or bought it from Xur during the first or second week that CE came out. cant really remember now.

oh wait it is Discipline

lol well I still have no Intellect

and yes in fact I do hate you
Did I? ( ͡∆ ͜ʖ ͡∆)

yeah

darthbob

Any of my fellow Titans using Ruin Wings, can you confirm that the effect works? I've been using them for a few days now and the heavy ammo drop effect seems really inconsistent. For example, I just spent about 20 minutes patrolling Mars for the daily bounty and had RW equipped, and only twice did heavy ammo ever drop from an enemy. Out of 20 minutes.

Anyways, I feel like RW are bugged or something because I shouldn't be spending 18 minutes with an empty Gjallarhorn.

Any of my fellow Titans using Ruin Wings, can you confirm that the effect works? I've been using them for a few days now and the heavy ammo drop effect seems really inconsistent. For example, I just spent about 20 minutes patrolling Mars for the daily bounty and had RW equipped, and only twice did heavy ammo ever drop from an enemy. Out of 20 minutes.

Anyways, I feel like RW are bugged or something because I shouldn't be spending 18 minutes with an empty Gjallarhorn.

it's inconsistent as fuck

coy

They are bugged apparently. Try re-equipping them when entering a new zone.

It's either nothing or more than you can ever use. It's really dumb

phen0m24

The only consistency with them is that they are inconsistent - at least in raids.

PvE = they seem to work pretty well
Raid = not even close.
PvP = no effect

Does Crota drop armor or only weapons? (Also does he drop exotics?)

I am debating just solo-ing the first 2 parts of the raid on all of my 3 hunters since finding a good team that will have time to do CE 3x right after each other will be a hassle.

Sullichin

Won two rumble matches in a row with No Land Beyond... and Secret Handshake and Hunger of Crota. But I did get a lot of kills with it. It's the best worst weapon in the game.

darthbob

Glad to see that it's not just me then. I've tried re-equipping them when I load into a new zone but I haven't seen any changes. :/

Hope a patch rectifies this.

Derpcrawler

Anyone willing to run level 26 strikes with me? Was playing on Xbox One before, got fed up with PS4 exclusive bullshit with weapons/strikes. Got game yesterday on PS4, leveled to 20, now at 23 (from Erris gear from postmaster + some engrams I saved up until I am 20). I could run 24 strikes, but those don't drop engrams anymore (fuck you Bungie and your greed).

In case someone is farming 26 strikes and don't mind carrying 23 with them, shoot me a message, I had more than 300 hours played on Xbox One, with all 3 classes at 30 in Vanilla.

PSN ID: Shizo

10887352_341471179392975_6368157633402499999_o.jpg

http://youtu.be/QiZT1bdGllM

Looking for 4m to run Crota in about 20-30m (have the cp).

1) MrChowderClam
2) Tokems
3)
4)
5)
6)

If we get two people who can run the sword we can try for that fancy double sword thing. Otherwise we're planning to do it vanilla (no cheddar :p).

Mindlog

I keep killing myself with Gjallarhorn. I have been betrayed!

RE: Ruin Wings. Like everyone else said. Inconsistent. It seems to like switching between 'no effect' and 'use Gjallarhorn as your primary.'

Does Crota drop armor or only weapons? (Also does he drop exotics?)

I am debating just solo-ing the first 2 parts of the raid on all of my 3 hunters since finding a good team that will have time to do CE 3x right after each other will be a hassle.
He can drop exotics. I have gotten a Monte carlo from him.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
if it is the nightfall you all think I will be looking for people willing to do it legit, it will be much faster.

Top Bottom