• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

panda-zebra

Twice running CE bridge section I have received nothing at all. Very first time on first day of DLC and again just now. First time I shrugged it off and considered maybe there was a chance of receiving nothing then forgot about it. Got the 1st chest and the lamps rewards fine but feck all for the bridge. This a known issue?

Shito

Twice running CE bridge section I have received nothing at all. Very first time on first day of DLC and again just now. First time I shrugged it off and considered maybe there was a chance of receiving nothing then forgot about it. Got the 1st chest and the lamps rewards fine but feck all for the bridge. This a known issue?
Inventory full, reward sent to postmaster?

Bogeypop

No prob, man. Rhadamanthus, any luck getting that raid group together?

Doesn't seem like it, and the members we did have splintered off and went to do Raids with other groups it seems. I was just reminded that despite all this loot disappointment there's one shining
or dark since I have yet to get any good weapons from it
beacon of hope left! I still have to run VoG Hard this week and hopefully get a VoC, Fatebringer, or Vex.

Kukawaki

PS4 - 2 lvl 31's and one 32 Crota's End.

We're looking for the Crota fight checkpoint or we could join a group.

1. Kukawaki
2. Kitaj84
3. Gormspania
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Someone actually invited me to do the strike, he basically carried me through it cos I wasn't gonna bother with it all. He got 6 strange coins and I got The Conduit pulse rifle. Problem is I really don't like using pulse rifles in this game save for maybe Bad Juju.

Are pulse rifles in general ever gonna receive a buff cos they seem like they're not that useful.

Atkison04

Another week another useless Crota run. Nothing but Shards/Energy. My Titan is stuck at 31 for another week. Don't even care to run it with my Warlock/Hunter.

He's your only character still stuck at 31 right? All 3 of my dudes are still 31 so I'm anxious to get home after work and see what I can do!

Shingaling

Neo Member
Thanks to whoever it was ran the nightfall with. Also it was first time playing with other people so hopefully I wasn't to bad.

Sullichin

Omg, duplicate gloves on my Hunter, exactly the same as my Warlock. Fuck!!

CE RNG has a pattern for me. With two characters the exact same results:

week 1: shards and energy
week 2: shards and energy
week 3: exotic from the first chest, gloves
week 4: energy, gloves again

What do I do to despawn the mobs in the bridge section again? Did it with my Revive as a warlock but forgot where to stand to trigger it when that's not an option.

Edit: nevermind, you just gotta stand back by the entrance. Lol, how did Bungie not realize any of this cheese

Until next week.

You know it...
RNG knows it too.

He's your only character still stuck at 31 right? All 3 of my dudes are still 31 so I'm anxious to get home after work and see what I can do!

I didn't want to dedicate my Shards to Warlock/Hunter, but those two can be 32 now. Kept hoping I'd get a Chest/Helmet. Now I've just given up on it. Got enough Energy to convert so I'll have both level 32 this week.

My Titan is just cursed. Ya know I JUST got VoG boots with my Titan LAST WEEK. After running it maybe 20 times Normal/Hard. Hunter/Warlock got full gear in two runs. Might delete it and remake it using the Dark Beyond auto-method.

Got The Last Word from Crota chest..

0e3.png

Sullichin

I can at least bring Hunger of Crota to 331 now. Debating doing that or waiting to see if I get Black Hammer.
Fuck it I can't have this bubble go unfilled if I can fill it

Atkison04

I didn't want to dedicate my Shards to Warlock/Hunter, but those two can be 32 now. Kept hoping I'd get a Chest/Helmet. Now I've just given up on it. Got enough Energy to convert so I'll have both level 32 this week.

My Titan is just cursed. Ya know I JUST got VoG boots with my Titan LAST WEEK. After running it maybe 20 times Normal/Hard. Hunter/Warlock got full gear in two runs. Might delete it and remake it using the Dark Beyond auto-method.

I hear ya man. Last week I got nothing but shards/energy from crota with all 3 of my dudes. I definitely feel you about the titan. I feel like with the ruin wings, my titan has become my favorite character at the moment. I'm gonna solo or two-man the raid tonight with jdirty up to the witches. I'll probably have to wait until tomorrow to finish the raids out though. Let me know if you want to catch a ride on the crota express bro!

YeSp

Neo Member
Anyone want to do the weekly strikes and Nightfal tonight?
Im available from about 17.30 /18.00 (GMT+1 or CET)
Have 2 characters

PSN Bodde1972

noomi

Nuszka & Messy, sorry for leaving so abruptly but I had to bail fast for work lol... made it in 5 minutes late lol!

Crota x3 with 3 chests..... ALL SHARDS! and two more gauntlets. I did manage to snag that fusion rifle off of Crota, effectively giving me all available raid weapons for the moment.

No hawkmoon, no chest piece.... seriously screw this smart loot system.... it seems worse than VoG...

3x Nightfalls, 3x VoG HM, and 3x Gorgon Chests remain, PLEASE hawkmoon I need you in my life.

Also, Macello if you see this, no worries man, Messy and myself will help you run through Crota if you need peeps later :)

Ambitious

That's hilarious. So far, this week's loot is even worse than last week's.

Raid Chest 1, Abyss and Bridge for my three characters:
Titan: Shards, Shards, Shards.
Warlock: Shards + Bone Circlet, Shards, Shards. That's my third Bone Circlet. I've never gotten the other two class items.
Hunter: Energy, Energy + Dupe Raid Gear, Shards.

Great loot system you got there, Bungie. I'm impressed.

Muz

Neo Member
You know it...
RNG knows it too.

Auto method?

Top Bottom