• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Solo first two parts of CE. Got raid boots and gloves that I already have. No biggie since that's four free shards towards 32 for another character.

Finally 28 on my Hunter. Now unfortunately I go away for a week and a half so no destiny for me. Could probably do with a break though. Should be pretty easy to get to 29 once I'm back but getting to 30/31 will require multiple VoG runs for shards so that will take a while.

3 characters through Crotas End, one of each class.

9 loot rolls, got 2 armour pieces. One with a better roll one with a worse roll.

Damn. My luck has finally run out.

Fuck yeah! Hawkmoon, finally!
I was running stuff with my friend last night who has it. I was talking to him about it, asking him all sorts of questions. When asked what damage he as getting precision kills, he said "1,735."
damngina-200x300.jpg

And all of a sudden I'm the bad guy in my friendgroup when I tell me friends that I'll play normal VoG with them instead of hard. I don't mind helping people out, but when you have two out of four people that are still level 26/27 and have not completed the vog raid a single time it's just an exercise in frustration.... But no, I'm a negative nancy because I don't feel like spending my entire day in a single room anymore.
Find solace in the fact that you have stood your ground and did what is best for you. And, given what you've said, I would have done the same thing.

E92 M3

Worst weekly rotation of the bunch - definitely won't rush to complete them all on my 3 characters. Now for the hard part, though, being at work while everyone gets loot.

Omni

FINALLY got my Titan to level 32. Also got Warlock boots so I'll be able to get that to 32 in a few weeks with some grinding.

Just need that Black Hammer and I'll be done with normal CE

Nuszka

Thanks Nuszka :) Hoping one of my 3 nightfalls yields me a hawkmoon.

Same time next week? Count me in.

cool be in next week , if you need help with nightfalls send me a massage on psn i will get it on my phone and if my wife lets it i will be there

Bogeypop

Even if the reward is only Strange Coins, and my motivation to do it is low, I figure I'll knock out my Weekly now instead of waiting until the last minute like I did last week. Anyone up for the Weekly Heroic?
Chances of getting a team together are probably low since I waited until after the reset rush.

This is pissing me off. The first chest hasn't shown up in either the first or second door for nearly 20 minutes now.
That happened to me the first time I took my alt into CE. And you know what? As soon as I called my friend to ask if I needed to do anything special, it appeared. >_<

Haven't checked this morning, but I'm assuming the new weekly and NF are not expansion? If so, would love to get some peeps together tonight EST to run them. Also maybe a VoG normal run as well.

Kind of OT, but I finally had my first Destiny dream last night. Dreamt I had to save my family from a a couple of Gatekeepers. I distinctly remember seeing their health bar above their heads. It was pretty insane.

So 3 raids and 3 nightfalls done. Only meningfull thing i got were my warlock raid boots.But it was a good run thanks a lot guys.

Cheers for the help, totally rubbish for me too apart from the expected radiant's, will have all characters 32 next week

Count me in for next week!

panda-zebra

I've only seen this one video. A Gaffer posted it but haven't seen him since. I assume it should work in theory to auto level a new character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soP3-HmnGoY

Guessing he just taped the fire trigger down.

On ps4 (in my experience) just holding the trigger and/or setting up slight drift on the sticks still has the game see you as inactive and will boot to orbit after 10 minutes or so. The game seems to scan gyros or accelerometers or stick movements or a combination of these somehow. Once I used the Titan One to send these kinds of pad inputs at intervals, the boot no longer came. Levelled up a Thorn to the damage increases last night, 7 or 8 bubbles in as many hours.

If I get a warlock helmet tonight I'm going to kill my 2nd warlock and make a hunter levelled this way once the moon opens up.

Got Red Death from the first CE chest, which I've never had before or seen much of. Seems pretty cool, though not something I'll really use being a Pulse Rifle.

It's the most autorifle-feeling pulse rifle I've used, skipped it when Xur had it but was surprised when it dropped recently and wasn't terrible.

Solo first two parts of CE. Got raid boots and gloves that I already have. No biggie since that's four free shards towards 32 for another character.

Kadey, I was not sure if you were coming back for the chest, but I didn't leave.

I actually got removed from the game world. Not sure why.

Anybody want to run hard VoG or do a quick Crota kill if anyone has the CP? We've got 3 people now, Lv32 for the sword, GHs, etc. Either one should be quick.

Top Bottom