• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Ha ha ha after getting 2 shards and energy from My Warlock and Hunter, I finally got an exotic on my Titan. It gave me Dragon's Breath.

I just bought the weapon from Xur and it's even fully upgraded. I couldn't even be angry when it showed up, I just started laughing. Free exotic shard I guess.

No, You jump up on one of the circular light things hanging from the ceiling on the left side. I don't know what cheese you're talking about.

If you jump there he can't shoot his rockets at you? Haven't seen that before. Without burn I'm gonna need all the help I can get with Valus

Rixa

Anyone for Sponge Bob aka lf NF. PSN Rixa, send invite or join my FT.

Crota chests gave me 6 energy (I need shards) and warlock bond (its nice). One friend got Gjallababy and another one got NLB.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Bad Juju + Obsidian Mind + 100% Intellect.

Ik1AB0g.jpg

Ha ha ha after getting 2 shards and energy from My Warlock and Hunter, I finally got an exotic on my Titan. It gave me Dragon's Breath.

I just bought the weapon from Xur and it's even fully upgraded. I couldn't even be angry when it showed up, I just started laughing. Free exotic shard I guess.

I got the dragon's breath from the first chest. I have the one I bought from Xur fully leveled but I haven't put the exotic shard in it. I'll dismantle it and get two shards out of it I guess and keep the new one

Bad Juju + Obsidian Mind + 100% Intellect.

Ik1AB0g.jpg

Love obsidian mind. And that chest piece looks so much nicer on a female warlock

Sullichin

If you jump there he can't shoot his rockets at you? Haven't seen that before. Without burn I'm gonna need all the help I can get with Valus
I got killed by his rockets once and used Radiance. It's not 100% safe but it's pretty good.

Got the damn Warlock gloves again from the Abyss section, with a worse stat roll than before too. :/

Really

Suros regime from the Crota chest

And icebreaker from Crota end. Fuck you rng, but thanks for the two exotic shards.
You got a SUROS and an Icebreaker and you're saying "fuck you, RNG?" I suppose, if that is the stance you're going to take. That's an amazing haul, even if you already have the two weapons.

pieman

Neo Member
You got a SUROS and an Icebreaker and you're saying "fuck you, RNG?" I suppose, if that is the stance you're going to take. That's an amazing haul, even if you already have the two weapons.
You could get better drops of course but I'd be happy with that as it would stop me having to swap them between characters, as I never seem to have them on the right one.

I got killed by his rockets once and used Radiance. It's not 100% safe but it's pretty good.

Got the damn Warlock gloves again from the Abyss section, with a worse stat roll than before too. :/

I guess I'll try that with my warlock. I really don't wanna get booted to orbit. Might just stay in the hiding spot even if it ends up taking an hour to kill him

Shito

Thanks. Playing whack a mole with the Wizards and ogres on the bridge now. this part only gave me shards last week so I wasn't sure.
By the way, you don't need to kill the wizards. Only the ogres.
They seem to appear when you kill enough enemies. I don't bother with the wizards anymore, and it works just fine killing just thralls / acolytes / knights. ^^

Sullichin

By the way, you don't need to kill the wizards. Only the ogres.
They seem to appear when you kill enough enemies. I don't bother with the wizards anymore, and it works just fine killing just thralls / acolytes / knights. ^^
Nice, I read that the ogres came after a certain number of kills but haven't had them triggered until I killed the Wizards. Good to know I can just hunt for more thrall because the Wizards are pretty annoying. Sending Hunger of Crota all the way across the map was actually way more effective than I thought it would be.

Only got radiant shards with my Warlock, will try with my Hunter soon. Really want the boots. First chest and Crota kill are the only chance at exotics right?

Bogeypop

I think this is my most common Nightfall reward. My warlock got Apothesis Veil this time. At least I only had a light 30 version of that before.

The cumulative disappointment of the last 2-3 weeks of Nightfall rewards is too much for me to handle right now, I can't even muster the will to do my Daily Bounties... And I've just about got everything from Crota, just need the Raid helmet, and the Shotgun, so what little consolation that is will be quickly gone in the coming weeks, and Nightfall will only get that much more disappointing...

Lmaooooo this game. Tell me why I stay on after I completed my last bounty for the day after I get a message asking if I wanna do the nightfall.

After completing this stupid strike (seriously, Valus is the worst strike in the game, the major mobs could be a boss by themselves) with a nasty clutch from the randy Warlock on our team I received...nothing.

Turns out if you where online before the reset and completed the nightfall the prior week the game thinks you're double dipping and gives you jack squat.

My fault for not remembering but after wasting a extra 45 minutes to do that stupid shit it stung pretty bad.

Top Bottom