• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Hyun Sai

So much for the game checking your gear.

I've got 5 Hunger of Crota now. Yeah !

At least one of those runs today gave me Black Hammer, so I won't complain.

TP-DK

So much for the game checking your gear.

I've got 5 Hunger of Crota now. Yeah !

At least one of those runs today gave me Black Hammer, so I won't complain.

My theory is that it checks gear seperately for each character, so if you have 3 characters then they might get the same waepon each.

The Nightfall can eat a bag of dicks, especially that fucking Goliath Tank. Fucker decided to have an all-seeing eye. And what do I get for finally completing that mission: Fucking ass energy. Fuck!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm up for two more NF and weeklies.

Goliath tank is actually the easiest thing to deal with if you have black hammer.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wow I got 2 exotic shards from dismantling a 1.0 Midi who which was 2/3. Thought you only get one no matter what.

Got Red Death from the first CE chest, which I've never had before or seen much of. Seems pretty cool, though not something I'll really use being a Pulse Rifle.

Just coins from NF (though I'm not complaining because I need those and I jumped into mattie's game right when he was killing the last boss, so it's probably what I deserve :p)

bitsurugi

I'm gona be late online this week, due to work.

So i will be available for all the ''late'' people to do 3 super quick raids and NF's afterwards. I usually bring luck on drops to my teammates (right, Kartik/Dhruv? ;)), while RNJesus brings me more and more coins and shards.

Poke me whenever you see me online or add me, if you still don't have me on the F list
(PSN: Bitsurugi)

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Dammit I forgot about those stupid Psion dicks with the purple shields. Ugh why can't this have a burn.

Second CE with my Hunter yielded new gauntlets with an intellect and discipline roll versus my old ones with discipline and strength.

Everything else shards and energy.

So between 2 characters running it, I got 1 armour piece.

Laaaaame

My luck has finally run out

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
WOW Insane run.

I got the warlock helm, tokems got the hunter helm, tokunbo got the titan helm and the freaking HAWKMOON!! Sick raid. Thanks iRawr for running the sword. Goes so fast with a 32 :0

Yup, crazy good run. I think I'm gonna run raids just before the weekly reset all the time now as I'm noticing a bit of a pattern of good drops at that time.

Thanks for the run and iRawr for running sword. That was incredibly fast.

Hawkmoon 2.0. Finally! Helm to get to 32. Finally! All I need is a Fatebringer and I think I will be satisfied.

Namikaze1

Crappy Nightfall loot this week. Not pissed about getting shards or energy on my Hunter since she's 32 and I need them. Didn't get the helmet for either but got Red Death. My Warlock got Suros and gloves. Hoping my Titan gets something good.

Kukawaki

PS4 - 31&32 looking for Crota's End.

We're looking for the Crota fight checkpoint or help getting past the Deathsinger and Crota.

1. Kukawaki
2. Kitaj84
3. ???
4. ???
5. ???
6. ???

Jinjo

And all of a sudden I'm the bad guy in my friendgroup when I tell me friends that I'll play normal VoG with them instead of hard. I don't mind helping people out, but when you have two out of four people that are still level 26/27 and have not completed the vog raid a single time it's just an exercise in frustration.... But no, I'm a negative nancy because I don't feel like spending my entire day in a single room anymore.

Nuszka

So 3 raids and 3 nightfalls done. Only meningfull thing i got were my warlock raid boots.But it was a good run thanks a lot guys.

noomi

So 3 raids and 3 nightfalls done. Only meningfull thing i got were my warlock raid boots.But it was a good run thanks a lot guys.

Thanks Nuszka :) Hoping one of my 3 nightfalls yields me a hawkmoon.

Same time next week? Count me in.

Top Bottom