• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anybody want to run hard VoG or do a quick Crota kill if anyone has the CP? We've got 3 people now, Lv32 for the sword, GHs, etc. Either one should be quick.

I'll join if someone has Crota checkpoint. Otherwise I do have before second chest checkpoint with my Warlock.

Me Dhruv.

54252115.jpg

Thanks for the raid runs Cosmos and crew. If you ever need a fill in again, let me know.

Got my first character to 32 today, got a Suros from CE chest (had one, but needed to upgrade it), got a dragon's breath from Crota (exotic shard), and a Truth (exotic shard) from the one nightfall I ran. Feel like I got trolled, since Tyler got a gjallerhorn on that nightfall and already had one. Warlock finally got boots and gloves, so hopefully I'll have another character 32 ready next week.

After 2 really crappy Nightfall weeks I was owed a good one....and I got it.

Dragon's Breath
Arachnophage (?) Hunter exotic helm
Purple Engram (Hard Light)

Not exactly what I wanted, but beats ass shards, ass shards and 5 coins...

I just got the first CE chest on my Titan alt via RemotePlay. I don't know why, but whenever I do RemotePlay on the Vita it crushes blacks something obscene. It really makes the dark areas, like in CE, very hard to navigate.

And what did I get from the chest? 2 Radiant Shards.

Hell. Yeah! Only 4 more radiant mats and then my Titan will be 32! I finally managed to get Eris to Rank 4 yesterday and then proceeded to transmute 22 Radiant Energies. My wallet hurts, but my gear is happy. With the right amount of luck ('cause I'm not going to take anything for granted in Destiny), I'll hit 32 after my Crota's End run tonight.

Would anyone be so kind to share if they have a Crota CP?

Otherwise we can just go from the 2nd chest and do a quick DS phase (especially since we skipped it all 3 times this morning).

Thanks for the raid runs Cosmos and crew. If you ever need a fill in again, let me know.

Got my first character to 32 today, got a Suros from CE chest (had one, but needed to upgrade it), got a dragon's breath from Crota (exotic shard), and a Truth (exotic shard) from the one nightfall I ran. Feel like I got trolled, since Tyler got a gjallerhorn on that nightfall and already had one. Warlock finally got boots and gloves, so hopefully I'll have another character 32 ready next week.

Anytime! We will add you to the PSN group message.

I've noticed recently that the PS4 isn't recording Destiny whilst I am playing it. If I do a manual record start it works fine, but there is no continous recording. Has that been disabled in the game, or does PS4 not do that anymore? It definitely worked in the past with other games.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Driz. Just enter when you guys can. I'm chilling at that spot before the chest alone.

LOL at the Nightfall rewards this week.

LiK

I hope I can just get into Crota CPs tonight. I just want to see if I get the helms and any more weapons.

I'll probably just play with a few other dudes who wanna speedrun/cheese the bridge part. Don't feel like doing a full run tonight.

Just jumped into a Mates nightfall he was doing solo. He was at the boss and hadn't done much damage. We get about 1/4 his health gone and another jumps in. I got a Monte Carlo, other guy got ice breaker. My mate who had done everything to get to the boss got a legendary handcannon (shards).

Top Bottom