• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Ambitious

I'm in the room just before Valus, in case anyone wants to join (Nightfall). No mic. Won't try another time in case of failure.
PSN: ps_flocki

edit: Never mind. Dead.

zewone

I got a second Truth this week from the CE chest to match the one I received from Crucible.

Nightfall 1: Prestige IV (ass shards)

JayHayabusa

Man, you guys always get this shit done so quick. Hope some of you will help me with NF after work.

Lol same here stuck at work. I'll be down for tonight if u want. I'm 6 hours ahead of ET time. I'll be around starting 3pm EST, that is 9pm for me and in about 6 hours.

PSN jayforone

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Shards! Guess no 32 for my Warlock yet.

Thanks Driz and the others. Team of five taking him down even with goofing off.

Up for Nightfall and Weekly now. Any takers? Also up for two more Crota kills.

void666

Banned
Mida, suros and dragon's breath. Still no horn...
I know i'll get it eventually. But i just don't care anymore. I don't need it.

Solo'd CE up to 2nd chest on all three. Mida was my only exotic, but I only had the 1.0 version so I guess that is nice. Happy to have boots, gloves, chest on both my Titan and Hunter and boots and gloves for my Warlock. I hope Crota lets the helms flow this week.

Not looking forward to the Nightfall, but maybe Black Hammer on the tank will make up for it. Might need to find some GAFers this evening (EST) to do some back to back runs later as I can only get my friends to run a NF or weekly once and neither have alts. I felt guilty last week wasting 18 strange coins with two weeklies and one NF run.

Sullichin

Mida, suros and dragon's breath. Still no horn...
I know i'll get it eventually. But i just don't care anymore. I don't need it.
I maxed out HOC today trying to convince myself I am happy without GH. It's a pretty good launcher but I'm still screaming inside.

Omg, duplicate gloves on my Hunter, exactly the same as my Warlock. Fuck!!

CE RNG has a pattern for me. With two characters the exact same results:

week 1: shards and energy
week 2: shards and energy
week 3: exotic from the first chest, gloves
week 4: energy, gloves again

What do I do to despawn the mobs in the bridge section again? Did it with my Revive as a warlock but forgot where to stand to trigger it when that's not an option.

Edit: nevermind, you just gotta stand back by the entrance. Lol, how did Bungie not realize any of this cheese
Similar pattern for me... and gloves both times as well.

LiK

I can help as long as we do the Weekly also.

I've only done it on my Hunter. Have two NF's and Weeklies to go.

Lol same here stuck at work. I'll be down for tonight if u want. I'm 6 hours ahead of ET time. I'll be around starting 3pm EST, that is 9pm for me and in about 6 hours.

PSN jayforone

When is after work?

I'll help anyone with Weekly after NF. I have all three characters ready to go.

I'll be on around 5PM EST.

blazeuk

Energy from the first CE chest with both my characters, not the best start of the week. Will probably get through the Nightfall and Weekly tonight after work, I just want a new exotic weapon I haven't already tried at this point (and there's tons still left).

Sullichin

Ghost shell would be the worst. I would much prefer an update that allows me to turn off Ghost dialogue completely. I've heard the bad lines enough times.

SkylineRKR

Correct way? Wtf.

These enemies engage you instantly, they aimbot, they all spot you. This type of horde mode games do not push a correct way. The gauntlet level design isn't even built for it.

Design wise its fucking terrible.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Just got insurmountable skullfort from nightfall, now I can just get gloves from the raid and hit 32 on my titan instead of needing the helmet.

Alright, who wants to do a hard VoG? Need to get that Gorgon CP for the week.

I'd also do a super quick normal one since afaik you could get two exotic chances if you opened the chest on normal first and for GK glimmer farm.

The raids and nightfalls were cruel to me this week again. I did get the truth from the crota chest, the last word and plan c from the cruicble however..so I can't complain too much :p

HigXx

Alright, who wants to do a hard VoG? Need to get that Gorgon CP for the week.

I'd also do a super quick normal one since afaik you could get two exotic chances if you opened the chest on normal first and for GK glimmer farm.

Id be up for this, HigXx

Top Bottom