• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

The raids and nightfalls were cruel to me this week again. I did get the truth from the crota chest, the last word and plan c from the cruicble however..so I can't complain too much.

No new armor pieces? Only new thing I got was fusion rifle which is cool. Only need HoCrota, hunter chest+helmet and warlock helmet. Always lots of fun running it though.

Id be up for this, HigXx

Cool, I'll start a list:

Normal and/or Hard VoG, starting whenever we have 6

1.) Drizzay
2.) HigXx
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Namikaze1

I got 25 Radiant Shards this week. I spent 2 to get my Hunter to 32. I have enough to max out a raid gear. If I don't get the Titan helmet, I'm spending them on my Warlock.

And I still need to do the raid with my Titan so I am getting more shards.

Woke up to a power outage but now the rest of my plan for the day got canceled so once the power is on I get to grind grind grind. I need to do everything 3x

Awesome, three more for VoG?

Shards! Guess no 32 for my Warlock yet.

Thanks Driz and the others. Team of five taking him down even with goofing off.

Up for Nightfall and Weekly now. Any takers? Also up for two more Crota kills.

Yeah, super fast, super fun run. Everyone was right on point, it was great.

I still have 3 Weeklies left and happy to help with Crota kills if anyone needs it.

HAL-x9000

No new armor pieces? Only new thing I got was fusion rifle which is cool. Only need HoCrota, hunter chest+helmet and warlock helmet. Always lots of fun running it though.

Cool, I'll start a list:

1.) Drizzay
2.) HigXx
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)

Can I join you? HAL-x9000

Kukawaki

PS4 - Crota's End.

We're looking for one more for Deathsinger and Crota. (or rota checkpoint)

1. Kukawaki
2. Kitaj84
3. Mcfkka
4. Dhruv_Hanom
5. XxX
6. ???

And we're full.

bleh.

Crota
Week 1
Gloves

Week 2
Gloves
Boots

Week 3
Gloves
Boots

Week 4
Boots

Hopefully my Hunter and Warlock have better luck over lunch today.

ethomaz

Banned
Guys... a question about Remote Play... Vita.

I have a cable internet with 20mbps in my house where the PS4 is... I want to buy a Vita to remote play Destiny and buy the Xur stuffs in my parent's house with a ADSL internet 10mbps.

My issue is that I will stay from Friday to Sunday on my parent's house in most of the weekends this year and I will miss Xur.

It works? It is possible to manage to enter in the Tower to buy things or even do some easy bounties via Remote Play?

Thanks.

WipedOut

First chest done this morning

Hunter - Shards
Warlock - Energy
Hunter - Energy and The Truth/
Exotic Shard
(Already have it)

gdt

Eating breakfast now and then I'm ready for a fresh Crota run. I'll bring my Lvl 32 Hunter and I can be the swordbearer.

1. Gdt

Steroyd

This raid system needs to get smarter, I only got 1 out of 7 new possible raid gear this week, out of 3 pieces that are needed to get one of my 2 characters to level 32, I got zilch.

Now when I do raids, I have 5 out of 6 pieces to get any one of my 3 chars to level 32 (Warlock boots, Hunter chest or helmet, Titan boots or helmet), the odds got to be in my favour now surely?

On the brightside Nightfall produced Heart of Praxic Fire (sorry Todd), Mask of the Third Man and 7 strange coins, so the week hasn't been a complete dick to me today... Except when that guy got Hawkmoon the only exotic weapon I'm missing infront of my eyes.

Mattiator

Looking to start a fresh crota run at 1130 pst 230 est. Will repost 1 hour beforehand also. Hoping to have one lvl 32 to be swordbearer due to I haven't been blessed with my final piece for all 3 characters. If quick enough we could do 3 crota kllls also. Ps4. Thanks.

1.Mattiator85
2.cloud945076

I have a cable internet with 20mbps in my house where the PS4 is... I want to buy a Vita to remote play Destiny and buy the Xur stuffs in my parent's house with a ADSL internet 10mbps.

My issue is that I will stay from Friday to Sunday on my parent's house in most of the weekends this year and I will miss Xur.

It works? It is possible to manage to enter in the Tower to buy things or even do some easy bounties via Remote Play?

Thanks.
Yeah, it should work. I used remote play to log on while vacationing in Florida last month.

You will probably get some lag and a few disconnects here and there but it should be okay for Xur and easy bounties. Having your PS4 on a wired connection will give you the best results from my experience.

Thanks.

Upload speed at your house is the key here, and I'm assuming you're listing your download speed.

However, since you're not doing anything that requires a fast reaction, you should be fine. Worst case scenario, it tests your patience a bit :).

Why not just throw your PS4 in a backpack on weekends though?

Looking to start a fresh crota run at 1130 pst 230 est. Will repost 1 hour beforehand also. Hoping to have one lvl 32 to be swordbearer due to I haven't been blessed with my final piece for all 3 characters. Ps4. Thanks.

1.Mattiator85
2.cloud945076

I'd be taking my 31 Warlock if that's okay.

boofa

Neo Member

Thanks.

Your upload speed at home is more important than download speed when doing remote play. You should be fine though. I do RP from work at lunch every day. It drop now and again depending on how many people are around, but easily pull off daily patrol stuff.

matmanx1

My friends and I finally made it all the way through VoG Hard mode last night at around midnight. We broke it up into several nights and really put a lot of effort in to learning the encounters. Beating Atheon last night felt great and I received Vision of Confluence so it was also very rewarding.

It was a good week all the way around, actually. My haul from the week:

Crota's End Chest piece for my Titan
Crota's End Light of the Abyss fusion rifle with hipfire and crowd control perks
"The Calling" scout rifle from the Cryptarch
"The Culling" LMG from faction rank up
VoG HM - Fatebringer
VoG HM - Praetorian Foil
VoG HM - Praedyth's Revenge
VoG HM - Hezen Vengeance
VoG HM - Vision of Confluence

Now that I look at it, that VoG haul was pretty amazing, wasn't it? =)

Thanks.

It's hit or miss. I was doing remote play over the holidays and was able to connect maybe 30% of the time. I had a slower connection than you do so maybe you'll have better luck. If you do connect, you'll have no problem with Xur/Tower and some simple bounties. The lag sucks but you'll get used to it.

Cool, I'll start a list:

1.) Drizzay
2.) HigXx
3.)
4.)
5.)
6.)
once you mention it, it slipped my mind that I did get the raid mg. So just need the raid rl now besides the primary weapons. Still need the helemts on all 3 and the chest piece for my titan. Yeah always a blast doing the raids at reset.

Edit: I will join you in the VoG HM. Think I have enough time for a run.

Obviously most people are looking for Crota and NF, but there are some people on Crota now who are down to VoG in a bit so we can still get it going in a bit.

Anybody want to do a quick Weekly now?

Top Bottom