• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

First Nightfall I've done for the week out of 2 or maybe 3 depending on how I feel. Actually got something I haven't had before and something useful (will take me to 32). Could this be the start of a good RNG week? Ballerhorn? Black Hammer? Raid helmet? Vex Mythoclast? Fatebringer? Life don't fail me now!!!

aFMxBaQ.png

Wow, I joined a Will of Crota strike and it put me into a game after it was done. Eris bounty done in less than a second lol
I had that happen kinda too me. It put me just as they reached her. Iv never had that happen to me before.

For that same bounty ironically.

LiK

Got my second TLW from first CE chest. Not bad. But the game gave me so many energies. I should have more than enough to change to shards tomorrow for lvl 32.

I had that happen kinda too me. It put me just as they reached her. Iv never had that happen to me before.

For that same bounty ironically.

I hope it happens more often. Saved me time, lol

Finally got the Mythoclast this evening, I yelled quite loudly in surprise and had to apologize to my housemates.
Nightfall and weekly didn't produce anything of use to me, I need the raid helmet or chest along with some extra shards to get to 32.
Icebreaker is the last exotic I am actually after at this point.

Grimoire is telling me I have 15 CE clears. I have 4 Songs of Ir Yut. That's it for CE weapons. -_-

Damn. I have 22 completions but 2 Songs, 2 Hungers, and 2 Black Hammers. Haven't seen loot other than Radiants for a few weeks though. No Gear since week 1.

You can't convince me they didn't break their loot system. I have gotten nothing from this game since the first week of The Dark Bologna. I was getting Exotics before the dlc from Nightfalls but now just Ascendants and Coins. Even Engrams turn into Shards!

Damn. I have 22 completions but 2 Songs, 2 Hungers, and 2 Black Hammers. Haven't seen loot other than Radiants for a few weeks though. No Gear since week 1.

You can't convince me they didn't break their loot system. I have gotten nothing from this game since the first week of The Dark Bologna. I was getting Exotics before the dlc from Nightfalls but now just Ascendants and Coins. Even Engrams turn into Shards!

I swear that RNG in this game is not so random. Too many people get caught in drawnout streaks. Your luck sounds the opposite of Nami.

gdt

Sweet run guys.

Didn't get much on my second raid of the day, but got a second chest piece on my Titan that has much better stats than the first one.

Good thing I didn't sink radiant shards into the first one yet.

NastyBook

I want to see the Team Titans video! Can somebody post the link?

And thanks for that run, gentlemen. Too bad nobody got the Black Hammer tonight.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Any other low levels want in?

Once you guys are in just sit back at the entrance and let me do everything. If I die, wipe so that I can try again.

kidko

First Nightfall I've done for the week out of 2 or maybe 3 depending on how I feel. Actually got something I haven't had before and something useful (will take me to 32). Could this be the start of a good RNG week? Ballerhorn? Black Hammer? Raid helmet? Vex Mythoclast? Fatebringer? Life don't fail me now!!!

aFMxBaQ.png

Light Beyond is fantastic for group activities for that quick Rez, also imo it looks great with the crota raid gear

Palocca

Sweet run guys.

Didn't get much on my second raid of the day, but got a second chest piece on my Titan that has much better stats than the first one.

Good thing I didn't sink radiant shards into the first one yet.

I want to see the Team Titans video! Can somebody post the link?

And thanks for that run, gentlemen. Too bad nobody got the Black Hammer tonight.

Thanks for the run guys! That was the smoothest Crota run I've had the pleasure of participating in.

Seriously, it's ridiculously easier playing with folks on GAF than it is on LFG.

Now, with that being said, anyone still wanna run Nightfall?

spyder_ur

Classic Nightfall Colonel and Scarlet...that was fun. Me dead in the center, Scarlet wandering around on the roof...good times. Oh and nothing but energies.

Plus side is that raid got me the necessary shard to get to 32, just need to level my helmet another node.

Got an exotic from Crota for the first time - Dragon's Breath (already had). I didn't even notice until I saw it in my inventory.

rNilla

Thanks for the fun raiding everyone I joined today!

Just one more Nightfall to do tomorrow and that's probably it for me this week since I'll be out of town again. Hopefully I can sneak in a Remote Play Xur visit this weekend. Dude needs to embrace e-commerce on Bungie.net

Top Bottom