• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

CREMSteve

Hero, it shows that your CE Fireteam is full. I don't get an invite but it's fine, I can run it with some other buds. Good luck

gdt

Okay, one more and then we'll just wait till Palocca gets home. Hit up the Tower in the meantime while I watch some Wakfu on Netflix. :D

There's a bunch of people asked in up above.

Whoever doesn't get in here can just start a new group really.

Deleting my third Warlock and replacing it with another class.

Titan or Hunter? Been leaning towards Hunter.

I'll join. Need to do it on my last character before deleting it.

PSN: EroticSushi

Since this game is primarily a shooter I enjoy playing with hunter the most. Gunslinger has the best shooting related perks.

rNilla

Nope. They shards now. Well, the dupes anyway.

2XflxzHAEMbK9AN1O5W.gif

Agent

I'll help, just need it for Eris bounty.

Thanks for joining in. Sorry Spongebob took a bit to kill. I was trying to get greedy outside the crate room and paid for it.

Got the Mk. 44 Stand Asides. I didn't buy them from Xur last weekend so that paid off. That's about the fourth time I didn't buy something from Xur, then got it in Nightfall the following week.

Yesssssss!!!

Got from Crucible Rank 1 to 3 and got 150 Crucible marks in 4 days. I actually now really enjoy playing Crucible.

Helm of Saint-14, Defender Bubble with Armour of Light and Light of the Abyss combo destroys. Easily get 15 kill streaks with that. Amazing

It actually felt rewarding to get better at it, earn marks, play with Gafers and more to get this weapon. I wish there were more worthwhile weapons to buy from the vendors versus RNG all the time. I at least knew my outcome was guaranteed and of my choosing, making it worth the work.

I hope we see narrative type quests for guaranteed loot to mix things up. Kind of like the exotic bounties but more expanded.

Going to start levelling this up now!

vQtMJq.jpg

Top Bottom