• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Did someone just puke on me?
10922395_341978646008895_9010703691196367119_o.jpg

Crucible is a fucking mess. I haven't played much of it since the first few weeks. I came back and there's nothing but fusion rifles. I get killed by fusion rifles and grenades dbijy 75 percent of each. It's disgusting. I hope they patch the special ammo drops in this shxt.

Rehsa

You're welcome to everyone grabbing the CP. We have more than 6 people jumping in and out it seems but there will be spots opening obviously.

I can always hop in on some VoG unless there are other people who really want a chance at FBring or PFoil or whatever.

Awesome, thanks!
Hopefully its safe for me to jump in now lol, was watching it drop and fill fast

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I actually wouldn't mind doing it again for the low level people. Any other levels? I'f you're over 30, no can do.

BokehKing

Banned
I'm going to say something a lot of you will not like

I could care less about the hawkmoon, if I could I would gift it to any one of you, right this second...

Thorn.... Imo is far superior

ocean

Banned
I actually wouldn't mind doing it again for the low level people. Any other levels? I'f you're over 30, no can do.
27 Hunter here. a_javierp on PSN! :) extremely cool of you. I have class in a while and this is a perfect way to get something before leaving to school.

rNilla

What a great idea. I should start doing this CE charity drops for low levels thing instead of running up to Deathsinger three times by myself.

Does anyone have the checkpoint for the second chest on Crota? We totally botched it on the run I just did. :(

I do. I can host your group if you need it as well as alts. I just ask that someone run into the door that's not me (have had bad luck). I can host it right after I finish with this Nightfall.

PSN - djblackice

LiK

What a great idea. I should start doing this CE charity drops for low levels thing instead of running up to Deathsinger three times by myself.

Hey bro, wanna help my Warlock get the second chest after bridge? You're way faster than me

Thanks but on second though it might be a bit too late for me. Gotta get up early tomorrow.
Ahh okay it's all good, perhaps another time.
Still need 3 more people, we can get started whenever. VoG hm on ps4
1) rawr
2)jadedm17
3) drizzay
4)
5)
6)Khorgano
Edit: added Khorgano

Rehsa

You're welcome to everyone grabbing the CP. We have more than 6 people jumping in and out it seems but there will be spots opening obviously.

I can always hop in on some VoG unless there are other people who really want a chance at FBring or PFoil or whatever.

Awesome, thanks!
Thanks Drizzay! No exotics for me. Maybe next time

Hung Wei Lo

my glimmerless guardian is at the 2nd chest. I just ran out of heavy ammo and am relying on ruin wings now :(

can someone help? PSN is Kinezo

Top Bottom