• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Thanks for the fun raiding everyone I joined today!

Just one more Nightfall to do tomorrow and that's probably it for me this week since I'll be out of town again. Hopefully I can sneak in a Remote Play Xur visit this weekend. Dude needs to embrace e-commerce on Bungie.net

Can't you buy stuff from him from the App on the map?

Magik

This game is such a troll.

CE Fusion Rifle x 5
CE Shotgun x 3
CE Rocket Launch x 2

CE Sniper x 0

Come on! =\

Big shoutouts to everyone on GAF helping me finish off Crota 3 times such a short amount of time.

spyder_ur

Thanks for the fun raiding everyone I joined today!

Just one more Nightfall to do tomorrow and that's probably it for me this week since I'll be out of town again. Hopefully I can sneak in a Remote Play Xur visit this weekend. Dude needs to embrace e-commerce on Bungie.net

Seriously. I haven't missed a Xur visit in awhile, but I'm going to be out of town for a wedding. That practically guarantees Xur will sell IceBreaker.

NastyBook

Thanks for the run guys! That was the smoothest Crota run I've had the pleasure of participating in.

Seriously, it's ridiculously easier playing with folks on GAF than it is on LFG.

Now, with that being said, anyone still wanna run Nightfall?
Let me run these two bounties with kreepmode, then I'll join you.

Hunting for a Gorgons CP so I can get the chest. Normal or Hard, both are fine. Can help beat Gatekeepers and Atheon as well tonight.

PS4 - Phaethon

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
Looking for a Crota raid, or even a fresh Atheon HM raid (need that Fatebringer)

PSN Tokunbo. Level 31 Titan Defender.

Ghazi

Two nightfalls in and I still haven't got anything good. Reward system is pretty bad, imo. 500 hours of game time and I've only ever got three exotics from drops, two were dupes of weapons I bought from Xur.

Come on, Bungle. Throw me a bone.

It's possible to land 2 exotics at the same time? Never heard anyone getting that.

No, I definitely don't think you get two exotic chances if you do hard first, for example. If it was remotely possible it would have happened by now and people would know about it. Afaik it doesn't seem like opening the chest on normal "uses up" your exotic chance when you do it on hard.

Rubenov

My updated top weapons in PvP after extended testing:

Short-to-mid range: Vex Mythoclast

Mid-to-long range: Hawkmoon

Yes, I know Last Word rocks the short range, but I'm finding the short clip a big liability when going after more than one opponent. Especially since it empties the clip so fast.

Also, after the nerf and subsequent buff, the Vex is still a monster. Dust it off and give it a spin.

Edit: Also, Suros has been badly weakened with the nerfs. Not even worth it unless you don't have any of the above, or Thorn.

Top Bottom