• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

27 titan testing interest in a VoG raid tonight on PS4. I've never been in but am interested in trying out it.

If not, is anyone willing to help/carry me through the level 26 version of the weekly? PSN Tragicomedy. I'll be on in five minutes.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
27 titan testing interest in a VoG raid tonight on PS4. I've never been in but am interested in trying out it.

If not, is anyone willing to help/carry me through the level 26 version of the weekly? PSN Tragicomedy. I'll be on in five minutes.

If you could wait like maybe 30 mins, I could carry you through the first two parts of CE so you have a chance to land something twice.

And if you can find another low level, I'll carry both of you through the heroic weekly.

If you could wait like maybe 30 mins, I could carry you through the first two parts of CE so you have a chance to land something twice.

And if you can find another low level, I'll carry both of you through the heroic weekly.

I will mess around until then. Thanks!

Can I even enter CE as a 27?

Namikaze1

Billy the Thrall knew what was coming. He chose to go out on his terms in the end.

P.S. LiK is the one shooting at him. I'm the one aiming.

Rewards this week:

Nightfall:

• Legendary Fusion Rifle

Weekly

• Mote of light
  • Scrap Rare Helmet
  • Scrap Rare Fusion Rifle

CE

• 2 Shards
  • 7 Energy
  • Light of the Abyss Fusion Rifle
  • Light in the Abyss ship
  • 4th Raid chest

Hopefully Hawkmoon or Thunderlord in VoG

Dunk#7

Available for Crota's End

PSN: Dunk7

31 Hunter

Already made it to DeathSinger, but willing to start wherever if we finish

iPaul

Neo Member
Anyone up for or doing vog hard?

I wanna give templar the black hammer lol

omg sorry for not responding, i got no notification (I am a newbie on these forums)

But yeah we are doing Atheon (boss fight) right now we have a spot open. Sent a party invite.

Anastasis

Level 30 Titan would love some of that! Psn: vernonhillz

Dave_6

Got through with the first NF and headed back to the tower. Managed to level up the cryptarch so the package gave me a legendary engram and a blue one. The legendary one decrypted into this:
15596989494_c9f6125a14_o.jpg

The fucking Hypehorn is finally mine!!! :O I couldn't believe it! Made my night even though I have a splitting headache lol.

BTW, my reward for the first NF was this:

The 2nd NF gave me 10 coins but I can't complain after finally getting the 'horn!

Edit: Also got Eris to rank 4 tonight so that was another good thing.

lt519

Have the second raid chest checkpoint if anyone wants to go from there. Psn rarbusto, need to get the chest and would like to beat Crota. We have 4 need two more.

Have the second raid chest checkpoint if anyone wants to go from there. Psn rarbusto, need to get the chest and would like to beat Crota. We have 4 need two more.

I'll join if I can grab a crota CP when we get there. 32 titan. probably have 30 or 40 mins until I call it a night.

Dr_LawyerCop

LiK

Wow, I joined a Will of Crota strike and it put me into a game after it was done. Eris bounty done in less than a second lol

rNilla

Need 1 more for Crota kill. PSN rNilla. We will make quick work of him.

1. darkwing75
2. dawnoflife
3. Cornbread78

EDIT: Full!

Mindlog

0 weapons or armor or ships from Crota this week.
Stingy bastard.

Also no exotics. No useful piece of raid armor for any of my characters.
Harumph.

zewone

Nightfall 1: Prestiege IV (shards)
Nightfall 2: 9 Ass Shards
Nightfall 3 : Prudence II (shards?)

Only thing worthwhile from raid this week was Black Hammer.

Top Bottom