• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

LiK

PSN is fucking up again along with Destiny. Friends is messed up or not showing up.

I should go to bed anyway. Got work.

ocean

Banned
Kadey thanks for the extremely selfless and generous offer of carrying low levels through CE. PSN won't let me add you though :(

I'll have to go now but thanks regardless for agreeing to help :) hope some other peeps get lucky.

darthbob

Hmm... can't sign into Destiny. Tested my connection on the PS4 and said NAT type Failed, but everything else was good. :/

Edit: Managed to get into Destiny, but it's kinda... messed up? Friends list is blank, searching Vanguard Roc shows 0/0

Bungie needs to add more ways to get Radiant Shards. It's a major pain when the Raid only gives me Radiant Energy. And ranking up Eris takes forever.

Rehsa

Kadey thanks for the extremely selfless and generous offer of carrying low levels through CE. PSN won't let me add you though :(

I'll have to go now but thanks regardless for agreeing to help :) hope some other peeps get lucky.
I second that, very generous, hope psn comes back soon. Going for the first chests until then

I sent you a invite back in. But seems like Psn is having issues overall

Took forever to supposedly sign back into Destiny servers but now I'm stuck on a loading screen after picking my character.... smh PSN please. I'm sure you all can 5 man it, hopefully I'll be back in soon.

This is my karmic punishment for knocking people (including myself) off the cliff w/ my sparrow.

JTran2003

DazzlerIE and cornbread thanks for your help with the daily.

Sorry I couldn't help with nightfall and weekly tonight dazzler but maybe another time. Can't get back on so I guess I'm calling it a night destinygaf...

spyder_ur

I'm with you. You should at least get a good chunk of eris rep for avenging her fire team by killing Crota.

Ha...that's my favorite thing. Oh...you killed Crota, the God of the Hive who destroyed my comrades and who I have been seeking revenge on. No rep. Please go kill some hive in a very specific way and maybe then we can be friends.

Ha...that's my favorite thing. Oh...you killed Crota, the God of the Hive who destroyed my comrades and who I have been seeking revenge on. No rep. Please go kill some hive in a very specific way and maybe then we can be friends.

It's funny that she doesn't even acknowledge the raid as ever happening. She only thanks you for killing him in the story mission.

Top Bottom