• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Namikaze1

Huh. Just got booted and unfriended by terrordork for joining his Weekly Strike. Ok then.

Anyone looking for NF/Weekly?
Screw people like him. If people don't want others to join, there's an easy way to prevent them from joining in the in-game menu. You're better off without playing with someone like that.

EL CUCO

The player was like... Why aren't we gonna do the health regen cheese? Why aren't we doing the disconnect cheese? Then after a few tries was like I'm out...
Lol! We knew that guy would be trouble when he was trying to run Crota with an underleveled Bad Juju.

Guess what I got, guys.
sweet-dog.jpg

phen0m24

Lol seriously. You get faction rep when doing PVE content. There are even patrol missions you do for factions yet you can't use anything you earn in PVE. Wtf?

I agree on the premise that I don't like PvP. Like a) I suck at it and b) Based on the former it's not very fun for me. I have something like 10 or 11 Vanguard commendations at this point collecting all kinds of cosmic dust.

I will never hit Crucible rank anything because the only marks I get are "Back in Action" which should be renamed "Missing In Action" because that's a better descriptor of my Guardian and his ability to aim.

If there was a special mark for my kill (notice not kills plural) it would be BLIND SQUIRREL. It would say "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while." UNfortunately it would take an inordinate amount of Blind Squirrel awards to hit Crucible Rank 0.1 even - so suffice it to say, I'm screwed.

Let me use all these Vanguard marks and stuff for something. Please Bungie, the Blind Squirrel is hungry...

spyder_ur

Just got my Titan to 32. In honor of that, I'm organizing a fresh CE raid, ideally about 8 ET or so.

1. Schwagger15 - spyder_ur (32 Titan)
2. coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan (Hunter)
3. STB - Berried Treasure (31 Titan)
4. Hoodbury
5. GraveRobberX

One thing though - I'd like to try the sword. I've never run it before, so a bit of patience would be appreciated - I'm hoping that being 32 will give me a bit of a buffer and not make it too painful. If it is I'll gladly step out. Just an easy, relaxed run would be great.

If anyone had a Crota checkpoint so I can practice the jumps, that would be helpful.

spyder_ur

Got another One Way Ticket - void. Have a nearly identical one. Bummer. Merry F'ing Xmas Bungie.

Nah, just kidding - better than nothing.

I got a Coiled Hiss 1919 and I'm satisfied with it. I'm already leveling Three Little Words but I'll level the Coiled Hiss as well and see how I like it.

phen0m24

You forgot she became Darth Fig, Hunter Empress, the other day.

"Sister, there is still good in you... I can feel it. Let go of your anger. Also that horrible hairy cookie. That's seriously gross. Who made that!!?? Jabba the Hutt? Here, have a Twix bar..."

Coconut

Banned
Just got my Titan to 32. In honor of that, I'm organizing a fresh CE raid, ideally about 8 ET or so.

1. Schwagger15 - spyder_ur (32 Titan)
2.coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan

One thing though - I'd like to try the sword. I've never run it before, so a bit of patience would be appreciated - I'm hoping that being 32 will give me a bit of a buffer and not make it too painful. Just an easy, relaxed run would be great.

If anyone had a Crota checkpoint so I can practice the jumps, that would be helpful.
I offer my awesome hunter skills.

stb

Anyone doing NF/Weekly tonight around 7:30 Eastern?

Alternatively, I'd be down for VoG (hard or normal) or my first CE.

joecanada

The thing is at some point that cheese is going to be patched out and and all these grilled mother fuckers are going to be standing with their dicks and/or vaginas flapping in the wind.

not really, I enjoy the raids but not so much I want to do them over and over. I have cheesed the raid every week and have at least half the equipment I want from it. I will be level 32, or I won't ... it really doesn't matter. But I will do the raid legit or I won't and that doesn't matter either. I've done VOG cheese and uncheese and they are both fun in their own way. CE is the same. Also without matchmaking I don't feel sorry for bungie anyway, force matchmaking on strikes/ no option on raids?? seriously terrible decision making.

Once there is cheese you can't uncheese what's been cheesed.

Bogeypop

Fig, what you got from Santa Bungie? Was it better than a shitty Pulse Rifle?

Seriously, fuck Pulse Rifles!

Pulse Rifles are the Jar Jar Binks of Destiny.

On an unrelated note, yep Randoms for Roc Strikes suck. Had one random literally leave not even 2 minutes after a Strike started and a second one leave after rushing into a group of enemies on his Sparrow, dying, and then returning to orbit. Was going to try, though futile, to get another Roc group going, but those pugs leaving for no reason left me in a sour mood.

I got a solar Plug One.1 with Vacuum, Single Point Sling, Send It, Armour Piercing Rounds and Feeding Frenzy.

I am bathed in Light. (◡‿◡✿)

Coconut

Banned
not really, I enjoy the raids but not so much I want to do them over and over. I have cheesed the raid every week and have at least half the equipment I want from it. I will be level 32, or I won't ... it really doesn't matter. But I will do the raid legit or I won't and that doesn't matter either. I've done VOG cheese and uncheese and they are both fun in their own way. CE is the same. Also without matchmaking I don't feel sorry for bungie anyway, force matchmaking on strikes/ no option on raids?? seriously terrible decision making.

Once there is cheese you can't uncheese what's been cheesed.

There are people that only have ran cheese.

Namikaze1

See Nami?
told ya
She's a Dark Lord! A DARK Lord!
The flower girl emoji is to throw you off! We lie, cheat, and steal! Mostly lie! We steal from the Fallen, Hive, and Vex! The cheating comes in the form of cheese but we rarely do that. We have honor too you know!

Top Bottom