• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

stb

Just got my Titan to 32. In honor of that, I'm organizing a fresh CE raid, ideally about 8 ET or so.

1. Schwagger15 - spyder_ur (32 Titan)
2. coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan

One thing though - I'd like to try the sword. I've never run it before, so a bit of patience would be appreciated - I'm hoping that being 32 will give me a bit of a buffer and not make it too painful. If it is I'll gladly step out. Just an easy, relaxed run would be great.

If anyone had a Crota checkpoint so I can practice the jumps, that would be helpful.

Can I join? It'd be my first CE. 31/Titan with almost maxed Xurpgraded ghorn and ice breaker.

Manp

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

JwWvxKb.jpg

omg, 30 minutes later i'm still shaking :D
when i realized what had just happened i was jumping and screaming like a '90s schoolgirl at a Take That show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF6jQXzDr8Q

omg!

zewone

when i realized what had just happened i was jumping and screaming like a '90s schoolgirl at a Take That show

omg!

Congrats! Where did you get the engram from?
Wait if six people are still alive but only one is at the bridge and the rest are at the start then still only one ogre spawns? Weird...
Yep. From all the times I've done it.

joecanada

More like you were the champion. You got a Legendary Primary Weapon Engram and a Legendary Ship back-to-back. So annoyed with those pugs leaving for no reason that I don't even want to bother trying to get another Roc group together...

I agree it is annoying when people leave nut it's partly the games fault. Sometimes you forget to leave after looking at your rewards and then bam, it's too late until you land... The strikes should remind you to gtfo really lol.
Also they should always add new people to your strikes first if someone leaves.

Korosenai

You can cheese the first section easily by just hanging out on the rock near the bridge. Thralls can't hit you. Only have to worry about kill the Ogre(s). The benefit would be putting yourself in less danger and if you screw it up, it's easy to restart raid since it only take a few minutes to pass the first section.

Nice. Congrats. I already have it from VoG, but I was telling my buddies to go for it on CE.

Croata's End is honestly the easiest way to do it. We did our run in 15 minutes flat.

Lima

Wait if six people are still alive but only one is at the bridge and the rest are at the start then still only one ogre spawns? Weird...

Yes. One Ogre and like one or two thrall spawn. It's the Sam etching that happens when one guy uses the shortcut at lamp 6 and no enemies spawn on him because they are still with the rest of the group. I honestly think it has to do with ram limitations of the last gen versions. There can only be so many enemies loaded in that area at once so that's why this happens.

Deku Tree

Congrats! Where did you get the engram from?

Yep. From all the times I've done it.

Yes. One Ogre and like one or two thrall spawn. It's the Sam etching that happens when one guy uses the shortcut at lamp 6 and no enemies spawn on him because they are still with the rest of the group. I honestly think it has to do with ram limitations of the last gen versions. There can only be so many enemies loaded in that area at once so that's why this happens.

Whenever I do that everyone else dies and watches me on the death camera so I never tried other people alive at the start lol.

Jinjo

omg!

Lol, nice! Congrats!

I love how you waited a few seconds before decrypting the heavy engram, I am already seeing you quietly praying to yourself: "pls be a horn, pls be a horn, pls be a horn" hahahaha.

Manp

Lol, nice! Congrats!

I love how you waited a few seconds before decrypting the heavy engram, I am already seeing you quietly praying to yourself: "pls be a horn, pls be a horn, pls be a horn" hahahaha.

that may or may not be accurate :D

spyder_ur

Just got my Titan to 32. In honor of that, I'm organizing a fresh CE raid, ideally about 8 ET or so.

1. Schwagger15 - spyder_ur (32 Titan)
2. coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan (Hunter)
3. STB - Berried Treasure (31 Titan)
4. Hoodbury
5. Dave_6 - DaveS78 (31 Hunter)

One thing though - I'd like to try the sword. I've never run it before, so a bit of patience would be appreciated - I'm hoping that being 32 will give me a bit of a buffer and not make it too painful. If it is I'll gladly step out. Just an easy, relaxed run would be great.

Hoodbury

Hoodbury how about 8:30? I'm pretty flexible so 9 is also fine with me if it is for the rest.

Added both of you.

Cool, I think we already were friends. I have to put my kid down for bed so it's kinda a flexible time for me. I'm usually on around 8:30-8:45ish depending on how well my 3 year old goes down.

Top Bottom