• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Join me, Hawkian. Join me and together we can rule as f̶a̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶s̶o̶n̶ master and apprentice!
darth-vader-join-me-and-we-will-rule.jpg

[angrily] I'll never join you!
ttf5v7q.gif

phen0m24

Hush you!
You and your pathetic Jedi kind should go back on munching on your Wookie Cookies. The Dark Side prefers chocolate chips.

See there's your first mistake, Sith-man. Jedi don't eat no Wookiee Cookies!

We drink Yoda Soda™. There's Chewbacca Cola, Han Soloberry and Luke and Leia Lemon Lime.

And last I heard those on the dark side can only use those nasty bittersweet chocolate morsel-chip things. Dark chocolate chips? Ewwww. Keep em.

"Hi I'm Darth Vader, and I approve this message. Dark Chocolate Chips taste great when I eventually jam them through the filter over my mouth. I think. At least that's what Emperor What's his face tells me. He looks like a nasty old shriveled raisin. You should see him when they wash his robe! It's NASTY. Heck, you should see me when they steam-clean the inside of my helmet! Dang I need a new makeup artist. I Force choked all the old ones."

Jinjo

That's easy. All he needs to do is kill all the raid newbies.

He must start one of those newbie vog/crota raids and then before they kill atheon/crota disconnect them all. Only then will he be a true disciple of the dark side of the force and will he be bestowed with our blessed RNG.

zewone

The thing is at some point that cheese is going to be patched out and and all these grilled mother fuckers are going to be standing with their dicks and/or vaginas flapping in the wind.

Yep. Like level 32s who can't take out the Templar or Atheon without issues.

The thing is at some point that cheese is going to be patched out and and all these grilled mother fuckers are going to be standing with their dicks and/or vaginas flapping in the wind.

Oh yeah, absolutely. That very thing happened to /someone I know/ with Templar HM.

kamicowzi

Banned
I'm really tired of people departing at the beginning of Roc strikes. It happens almost everytime. Bungie needs to add a strike vote/veto system or something.
Yeah that really sucks. It has been happening to me quite a bit lately (I'm lvl 29..almost 30 and haven't ran a raid yet...sigh). Turns out though it's kind of easy to two man quite a few of the strikes on that play list.

SeanR1221

Dailies, weeklies, and bounties, yes. You can jump a huge portion of the light level requirements by simply farming your rep up and buying from the vendors.

You gotta buy new armor from the Vanguard or the Crucible. Four pieces. Or three pieces plus an exotic from Xur. Do daily bounties. Do Daily Story. Save your marks. Do the strike playlist. You'll need a Vanguard or Crucible commendation to buy a helmet or a chest piece of armor. Commendations are acquired on each rank up of your rep level starting at level 3.

Then you level them up to get to level 31. Then your ready to do any of the end game content with gaffers if you want.

You might also consider buying TDB DLC if you like the game. Most people around here are playing TDB raid content right now.

Appreciate it.
What's a commendation?

blackflag

I was thinking the same, but I wasn't really having a problem with TFWPKY either. I also like that TFWPKY has flared magwell but I adore speed reload perks which my Red Hand has.

Thanks for your insight!

yeah I have a red hand with zen moment and feeding frenzy. Also can choose field scout or armor piercing and it's pretty crazy

Some more Mars missions in general would be nice.

Mmm, I don't know... have you made it through the Exclusion Zone? That flippy-haired d-bag from the Reef was pretty sure we wouldn't make it through.

(That's also my vote for most hysterical line spoken in Destiny, and it's not for lack of other worthy lines)

Appreciate it.
What's a commendation?

They added them in the DLC. You get one everytime you level a faction rep from level 3 on. Vanguard Comm from Vanguard levels and everything else gives a Crucible Comm. It's something they added to keep people from gearing too quickly upon release. It sounds worse than it is in practice though.

All these Vanguard Marks and Commendations and nothing to buy. I wish I could use them with Crucible and Faction vendors. :(

Here's an idea Bungie

Vanguard Vendor - Vanguard commendation and marks
Crucible Vendor - Crucible commendation and marks

DO/NM/FWC - Vanguard/crucible commendations and vanguard/crucible marks

I think that's too logical for Bungie

phen0m24

Here's an idea Bungie

Vanguard Vendor - Vanguard commendation and marks
Crucible Vendor - Crucible commendation and marks

DO/NM/FWC - Vanguard/crucible commendations and vanguard/crucible marks

I think that's too logical for Bungie

I'm PSN's ColonelOCorn (I outrank Major Nelson!) and I approve this message.

Yeah it's kinda rough playing with some of my RL friends since they only know how to cheese it.
and carry them sometimes
atleast learn and play it like how it's should be. A lot more funnier that way imo. The only cheese I refuse to do after experienceing it is the discount cheese.

SeanR1221

They added them in the DLC. You get one everytime you level a faction rep from level 3 on. Vanguard Comm from Vanguard levels and everything else gives a Crucible Comm. It's something they added to keep people from gearing too quickly upon release. It sounds worse than it is in practice though.

Got it.

Top Bottom