• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

ZED1tE3.png

Winter?

pringles

I got Fatebringer from the VoG last week. Levelling it up right now and it seems like a pretty good gun. But is there no way to upgrade Legendaries the way you can Exotics? The 300 dmg ceiling hurts when I have a bunch of other weapons with more dmg.. is it even worth fully upgrading it?

I got Fatebringer from the VoG last week. Levelling it up right now and it seems like a pretty good gun. But is there no way to upgrade Legendaries the way you can Exotics? The 300 dmg ceiling hurts when I have a bunch of other weapons with more dmg.. is it even worth fully upgrading it?

No way to get it past 300, but it is definitely worthwhile to level up for Arc burn strikes.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Hahaha this made me lol at the dinner table and my wife laughed too. Nice. How you feeling?

Better, but horrible disease lies wait around me

Moms has Bronchitis, Aunt has Flu, I have Stomach Flu...

Pure Disaster in NYC at the moment, I need some delicious Canadian Maple Syrup chugging to remove these heathens affecting my body
Maple Syrup is truly god's nectar!

So how aboot some Cos, eh?

Out 1

It is better than most purple 331 weapons. And it will wreck an arc burn NF.

Dave_6

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

omg, 30 minutes later i'm still shaking :D
when i realized what had just happened i was jumping and screaming like a '90s schoolgirl at a Take That show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF6jQXzDr8Q

omg!

Congrats! I finally had one drop last night and I was pumped to say the least.

Just got my Titan to 32. In honor of that, I'm organizing a fresh CE raid, ideally about 8 ET or so.

1. Schwagger15 - spyder_ur (32 Titan)
2. coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan (Hunter)
3. STB - Berried Treasure (31 Titan)
4. Hoodbury

One thing though - I'd like to try the sword. I've never run it before, so a bit of patience would be appreciated - I'm hoping that being 32 will give me a bit of a buffer and not make it too painful. If it is I'll gladly step out. Just an easy, relaxed run would be great.

Mind if I join with my 31 Hunter? I've only done one CE so far and that was with Hawkian's group last week.

EDIT: Nevermind, I'm not sure if I'll have time to be logged on by then and I don't want to hold anyone up.

GraveRobberX

It's 15F in NYC but windchill it feels like the fucking Arctic moved next door...

"So cold even a Moose's testicles got frostbite"

GraveRobberX

Congrats! I finally had one drop last night and I was pumped to say the least.

Mind if I join with my 31 Hunter? I've only done one CE so far and that was with Hawkian's group last week.

Just got my Titan to 32. In honor of that, I'm organizing a fresh CE raid, ideally about 8 ET or so.

4. Hoodbury
5. Dave_6 - DaveS78 (31 Hunter)
6. GraveRobberX (31 Hunter)

One thing though - I'd like to try the sword. I've never run it before, so a bit of patience would be appreciated - I'm hoping that being 32 will give me a bit of a buffer and not make it too painful. If it is I'll gladly step out. Just an easy, relaxed run would be great.

I'll come on my Hunter
Bring the Invis trick

spyder_ur

We're full up for a run around 8:30-8:45.

Schwagger15 said:
Just got my Titan to 32. In honor of that, I'm organizing a fresh CE raid, ideally about 8:30 ET or so.

4. Hoodbury
5. GraveRobberX
6. StereoType (Haybro_) - 31 Warlock

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Once I get settled down tonight and do a few bounties I'll solo CE again for the low level people. If I'm in a good mood and up for it this weekend I'll solo CE with low level people tagging along.

pringles

No way to get it past 300, but it is definitely worthwhile to level up for Arc burn strikes.

It is better than most purple 331 weapons. And it will wreck an arc burn NF.
Right, that's what I figured it will probably be good for at least. I got a Red X1 (I believe that's it's name[edit: Red Hand IX]) as well recently so I don't feel like carrying two handcannons around (have to conserve that precious inventory space).. I guess the arc damage pushes Fatebringer over the top despite the lower max damage.

BokehKing

Banned
What's the best way to get more black wax idols?

And what are ya'll up to, anyone doing the weekly (already did nightfall) or Crota or anything

Top Bottom