• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Right, that's what I figured it will probably be good for at least. I got a Red X1 (I believe that's it's name) as well recently so I don't feel like carrying two handcannons around (have to conserve that precious inventory space).. I guess the arc damage pushes Fatebringer over the top despite the lower max damage.

Yes you have arc damage plus firefly with arc damage and outlaw which is amazing if you are decent with hand cannons. I still use it as my primary weapon

spyder_ur

I have a 31warlock with maxed g'horn and ib if you have a spot. Psn: Haybro_

Added - you're the last. I'll group up around 8:30 or so.

Schwagger15 said:
Just got my Titan to 32. In honor of that, I'm organizing a fresh CE raid, ideally about 8:30 ET or so.

1. Schwagger15 - spyder_ur (32 Titan)
2. coconut PSN: KrugerrandMan (Hunter)
3. STB - Berried Treasure (31 Titan)
4. Hoodbury
5. GraveRobberX
6. StereoType (Haybro_) - 31 Warlock

One thing though - I'd like to try the sword. I've never run it before, so a bit of patience would be appreciated - I'm hoping that being 32 will give me a bit of a buffer and not make it too painful. If it is I'll gladly step out. Just an easy, relaxed run would be great.

Namikaze1

Holy shit! Went berserker mode on this other team! Dragged my team from the bottom straight to the top in the last match.

I love you, Secret Handshake!

Once I get settled down tonight and do a few bounties I'll solo CE again for the low level people. If I'm in a good mood and up for it this weekend I'll solo CE with low level people tagging along.

Working on a hunter right now he's at level 19. Hope to get him raid ready by this weekend but help with getting raid gear would be sweet.

About to spend 200 vanguard points since I'm deleting one of my hunter alts. Thinking of just buying a lot of material from every category or is there a better way to spend these points. Also how much material can I hold before it creates another block?

Better, but horrible disease lies wait around me

Moms has Bronchitis, Aunt has Flu, I have Stomach Flu...

Pure Disaster in NYC at the moment, I need some delicious Canadian Maple Syrup chugging to remove these heathens affecting my body
Maple Syrup is truly god's nectar!

So how aboot some Cos, eh?

I'll send it your way via moose convoy

milkham

About to spend 200 vanguard points since I'm deleting one of my hunter alts. Thinking of just buying a lot of material from every category or is there a better way to spend these points. Also how much material can I hold before it creates another block?

200 per block

R0ckman

I was standing near Tess as my male hunter and she laughed (more like an adult giggle?) and said "Are you trying to tell me something, guardian?" Has anyone gotten Tess to say this to them? Are there gender specific lines from NPC in the tower?

I hope you mean you're going to do PVP with Hunter, because trying to play PVP with Titan or 'Lock is..

mj-laughing.gif
I do way better in PvP with my titan than with my hunter

EL CUCO

Ah I see. Do you personally think it is better than VoC?
Its hard for me to make an accurate comparison on the 2 right now.

Mine is still fresh off an engram from last night. I don't have the Firefly perk but I'm definitely saving marks to buy that version. I've only fired about 10 times. Maybe somebody else with a maxed Firefly version could say which they prefer.

Vision's full auto and solar put it on a class of it's own, but against 33 mobs in Hard mode it might be worth considering one over the other.

So are the holiday gifts vanguard weapons only? Any chance I might have a rapier waiting?

bungie pls

Rapier is only good cause the vendor one has outlaw and firefly. You might get a vanguard scout rifle with those perks. If I could get an NITC with outlaw and firefly I would prefer it over the rapier cause of the larger magazine

Really is it that good? I might get it right now. The range looks pitiful though

When you activate the range perk on it and the "reduces spread" perk on it it has better range than the found verdict. Also has higher stability and Fire rate. It's a really good shotgun

Mindlog

I went back to the tower after that second run and had a black hammer waiting for me in the mail. I r happey.
Lucky :]
Crota didn't drop anything for me this week. Still, it's fun being sword bearer when you call for DPS and your screen fills with missiles.
pFMBtqR.jpg

Someone shop Crota in there.

Top Bottom