• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Ghazi

Really is it that good? I might get it right now. The range looks pitiful though

The perk "Shot Package" makes all the pellets group up and hit the enemy. You're supposed to ADS with the vendor version when you have that perk, so range won't be a huge deal because it is extended when ADS-ing and it's got Hammer Forged to increase range.

I do way better in PvP with my titan than with my hunter

Defender Titan with Armour of Light, Increased duration, Helm of Saint 14 and Light of the Abyss is amazing.

My loadout is Vex, Light of the Abyss and Corrective Measures.

Easily get 15 kill steaks and bubble after bubble with my perks.

Titans are amazing.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Fuuuuuu, Legendary Heavy engram from crucible, please be a Ghorn. Fingers crossed...

edit: fucking zombie apocalypse.

Manp

Wow! Keeping your karma right is paying off, congrats!

Love how the last engram doesn't get decrypted due to the jumping and screaming...

tnx man :) remember... broooos :D

you know what, i realize that thanks to destinygaf in the past months i met a bunch of really great people :)

Namikaze1

Team lost but motherfucking Secret Handshake! Used only that throughout the match.
B6yRqCeIIAA6w9p.jpg:orig

Yes, Math. It's that good.

Got this from said match above:
B6yRz4zIIAAL7E2.jpg:orig

Ugly ship but a name befitting for the Destroyer of Dreams.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Lucky :]
Crota didn't drop anything for me this week. Still, it's fun being sword bearer when you call for DPS and your screen fills with missiles.
pFMBtqR.jpg

Someone shop Crota in there.

Haha. Imagine what it looks like from Crota's point of view

todd360

Beat nightfall with level 29 hunter. Get warlock exotic claws I already have. I just can't win. Other 2 people got junk purple weapons.

Did 2 nightfalls so far, first one gave me 6 coins ¬¬, second one Patience and Time, i already have it but hey, better than those fucking 6 strange coins.

Namikaze1

Secret Handshake is so good. I was sliding and jumping everywhere. There was one point where the stars aligned and killed two with one shot.

phen0m24

tnx man :) remember... broooos :D

you know what, i realize that thanks to destinygaf in the past months i met a bunch of really great people :)

Except Sith. Be mindful of the temptation to lean to the dark side. Lol

Good people all around.

Did you farm them? Where is the farming spot?

Under Cosmodrome in the Hive Room. That's where I seem to find them the most.

There's a better spot for hive majors. Run "sword of Crota" mission on heroic. After you kill Banuk, go inside the temple and right before you go into the room where the sword is at there is a room you go through with 3 major acolytes and 1 major knight. Just kill them and suicide by throwing yourself off the side. They will keep re spawning. Only problem is you don't get glimmer for killing the knight so I don't know if he drops idols.

The earth one is also good but sometimes they stop spawning and you also have to deal with other players

phen0m24

There's a better spot for hive majors. Run "sword of Crota" mission on heroic. After you kill Banuk, go inside the temple and right before you go into the room where the sword is at there is a room you go through with 3 major acolytes and 1 major knight. Just kill them and suicide by throwing yourself off the side. They will keep re spawning. Only problem is you don't get glimmer for killing the knight so I don't know if he drops idols.

The earth one is also good but sometimes they stop spawning and you also have to deal with other players

Thanks. Always on the lookout for better spots.

Korten

Banned
Sorry I couldn't help much with my underleveled hunter with crap weapons haha. I'm also sorry I got the exotic drop since I already have what it gave me.

meh, it's all good. I just want the boost, cause I should be able to finally get Eris to level 4 either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks. Always on the lookout for better spots.

Yeah no problem. Same here. I actually found that spot cause I was looking to find a new glimmer farming spot that was quick. Unfortunately its not worthwhile for glimmer cause the knight doesn't drop any. I think Bungie nerfed it intentionally cause it would have been too quick and easy

Top Bottom