• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Trakan

They're all Primary and they've got elements, ala all the VoG stuff.

I'm more interested to know if there is indeed new armour for the Hard Mode, as pre-DLC release data mining suggests.

legendary-dlc-armor-dark-below.png

Those other 3 armors are the raid armor from House of Wolves. They look like Fallen aesthetically.

Definitely looking that way. FV has been a beast in Pvp, it's the only time I ever use a shotty. That shot package is tempting.

FV is too good. I can't imagine how good SH is if it's better than FV. Seems like Bungie improved special weapons post expansion. LDR and Longbow are fantastic. Been getting fusiin rifles with almost max damage and accelerated coils. And of course SH. I guess they want more special weapon domination in the crucible

Those other 3 armors are the raid armor from House of Wolves. They look like Fallen aesthetically.

Yeah you are right. Never thought about that. So what incentive do we have for doing the hard raid? Weapons? We'll get to use them 1-2 months max before the next expansion?

Guys, I really need some help. I need some people to team up with for raids, weeklys & nightfalls. I think I've come to the end of all the content I can play on my own or with the limited matchmaking.

I've done half of a raid (VOG) once and ended up getting a legendary ship! So I have non of the raid weapons or armour I keep hearing so much about.

Every time login and start playing it seems like everyone is already in a 6 man fireteam and half way though a raid.

Usually play from 7:30pm - midnight Mountain time. If you have a space in your fireteam for anything that the matchmaking doesn't cover send me an invite or friend request please.

PSN: "crushforth" - Warlock Level 31 PS4

Just bought secret handshake. Got some nice weapons now. To be completely honest I don't think I want GHorn since I will feel compelled to use it. . but exotic heavies for a Hunter isn't the best. I get to use it in certain situations. I want my exotic weapon to be the weapon I always use so either primary or secondary.

Just bought secret handshake. Got some nice weapons now. To be completely honest I don't think I want GHorn since I will feel compelled to use it. . but exotic heavies for a Hunter isn't the best. I get to use it in certain situations. I want my exotic weapon to be the weapon I always use so either primary or secondary.

If you want a good exotic primary go with the MIDA Multitool. It's so nice

Agent

3 Nightfalls run, 2 of them gave Mk. 44 Stand Asides, 1 gave 10 Ascendent Shards. Hope my luck in Crotas End is a lot better.

Secret Handshake is so good. I was sliding and jumping everywhere. There was one point where the stars aligned and killed two with one shot.

Toooooooo good. Went an entire rumble match without dying. Just secret handshake and gjallerhorn to finish off....

Unbroken and Sum of All Tears medals got. (Those glorious tears tho)

My Loadout for PVP and PVE

Primary:
Hawkmoon
Fatebringer

Secondary:
Ice Breaker
Black Hammer
Light of The Abyss
Secret Handshake

Heavy:
Hunger of Crota
Corrective Measures
Valedictorian 9-44

Great weapons that I am now able to switch around when needed

Normal VoG. Who's with me?

1. me
Would you be interest in doing this within 30 mins? Some of my college friends who are new wants to do the raid.
Edit we would need 1 more person maybe
My Loadout for PVP and PVE

Primary:
Hawkmoon
Fatebringer

Secondary:
Ice Breaker
Black Hammer
Light of The Abyss
Secret Handshake

Heavy:
Hunger of Crota
Corrective Measures
Valedictorian 9-44

Great weapons that I am now able to switch around when needed
wait did you get Hawkmoon?!

Sullichin

Badger CCL with Firefly is awesome on Strikes. The explosion AOE does more damage than I remember, I had older firefly weapons but haven't used them recently. It now seems closer to Ice Breaker's perk.

CamoKitty

If anyone is interested I'm starting up a fresh CE the moment we have enough people.
message me if you want in.
1.CamoKid42

Would you be interest in doing this within 30 mins? Some of my college friends who are new wants to do the raid.
Edit we would need 1 more person maybe
wait did you get Hawkmoon?!

Yup! Today, I had 3 characters with 9-10 5k bounties saved up and telemetries. I only have 1.5 bubbles left until it is fully maxed out

Qwell

Anyone that could help me spread my Crota CP to my other characters? Sitting at the crystal now, PS4 = Qwell

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Great. It's just gonna be everyone running around with SH within a week. Time to go long range.

outsida

Losing all of my weapons (including Ghorn) has allowed me to appreciate good blue and purple weapons as well as try other classes of weapons. I was so locked into exotics and AR's that I used to instantly discard all blues and scout/pulse rifles. Now 3 of my main weapons are a blue hand cannon that has explosive rounds and almost max impact, a legendary scout rifle and a legendary pusle rifle.

Top Bottom