• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Losing all of my weapons (including Ghorn) has allowed me to appreciate good blue and purple weapons as well as try other classes of weapons. I was so locked into exotics and AR's that I used to instantly discard all blues and scout/pulse rifles. Now 3 of my main weapons are a blue hand cannon that has explosive rounds and almost max impact, a legendary scout rifle and a legendary pusle rifle.

Did you contact Bungie? Did they have any help or guidance?

outsida

Did you contact Bungie? Did they have any help or guidance?
Their stance is all deletions are final and just to be careful with what you do with your characters. Which is why I'd like for them to make it a little more difficult to delete a character. My son booted the game up (we've been working a lot on his alphabet's) saw A and X and I know he pressed X to see what it does. He already knows what A does cause he tells me all the time to press a to start.

Losing all of my weapons (including Ghorn) has allowed me to appreciate good blue and purple weapons as well as try other classes of weapons. I was so locked into exotics and AR's that I used to instantly discard all blues and scout/pulse rifles. Now 3 of my main weapons are a blue hand cannon that has explosive rounds and almost max impact, a legendary scout rifle and a legendary pusle rifle.

A pulse rifle was my first 331 primary so I was using it for a little bit there. Enjoyed it more than assault rifles. I just ain't an AR kind of guy i guess.

Their stance is all deletions are final and just to be careful with what you do with your characters. Which is why I'd like for them to make it a little more difficult to delete a character. My son booted the game up (we've been working a lot on his alphabet's) saw A and X and I know he pressed X to see what it does. He already knows what A does cause he tells me all the time to press a to start.

That's too bad. I agree they need to make it harder. I am impressed you came back. I would probably throw in the towel.

I'm sure GAF will help pull you through some content to speed things up. Just say the word.

Namikaze1

Can't tell if the legendary engram that dropped a minute ago was from Valus or one of his Legionaires. Got both with a single Gjallarhorn so I can't tell.

outsida

That's too bad. I agree they need to make it harder. I am impressed you came back. I would probably throw in the towel.

I'm sure GAF will help pull you through some content to speed things up. Just say the word.
Well to be honest I lost my main character but I was close to Graverobberx territory with that character. I have two other characters that I used to farm strange coins and exotics from the weekly and nightfall. I have some extoics (The older 300 ones) but I'm really missing my Suros, Ice Breaker, Gjallarhorn and Truth.

As far as GAF helping that's impossible as GAF rolls with PS4 and I'm on Xbox One.

You wanna stick around for a Crota kill, think we just need 1 more person that wanted the checkpoint.

You still gonna kill Crota? I'd like to get my buddy LeviathanX his first Crota kill.

Any groups looking to kill Crota need 2?

Grimm, I have gorgons but wife is watching a movie so I won't be on for a an hour and a half. If you see me on later feel gee to hit me up for it

No worries buddy, group I was with decided to just run it up Gorgon's anyway. Couple guys were still chasing Fatebringer. I saved the CP to help pass around later.

Namikaze1

I'm in no rush to upgrade my Rapier. I'll most likely have it maxed by Saturday.

And I just learned classes don't resume till the 23rd. More Destiny time!

Defender Titan with Armour of Light, Increased duration, Helm of Saint 14 and Light of the Abyss is amazing.

My loadout is Vex, Light of the Abyss and Corrective Measures.

Easily get 15 kill steaks and bubble after bubble with my perks.

Titans are amazing.
Striker, Shoulder charge, Lightning Grenade, Armamentarium.

Bad Juju, murmur/predeath's revenge/found verdict, corrective measure

I'm probably not as good as you, so I noob shoulder charge things. I'm having super fun with killing people with bad juju, giving me a lot of supers for fist of havoc kills. I get 2-4 supers per round.

Well to be honest I lost my main character but I was close to Gravediggerx territory with that character. I have two other characters that I used to farm strange coins and exotics from the weekly and nightfall. I have some extoics (The older 300 ones) but I'm really missing my Suros, Ice Breaker, Gjallarhorn and Truth.

As far as GAF helping that's impossible as GAF rolls with PS4 and I'm on Xbox One.

Gotcha, at least you have something to help bootstrap it. You lost the main 3 weapons I have never gotten but desperately want. Tough gig to lose them. Hope RNG or Xur can help you out.

I keep getting the ATTENTION You have lost connection to Destiny servers. Your permissions to access online multiplayer gameplay blah blah blah... message that I've seen people complain about before.

Just when I thought this game couldn't be anymore bug ridden...

Korosenai

Even though I'm on Xbox and can't get the specific trophy anyways, I'll probably never be a "Guardian Lord" just because I do not feel like making a Titan.

Qwell

FULL for Crota, already have a swordbarrier, should be nice and quick. Basically a warm body.

PSN = Qwell

I'm with ugly above me.

Top Bottom