• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

X-Frame

Ugh, 62 rep away from Rank 4 with Eris after today's bounties.

Plus, today's Vanguard bounties are probably the worst combination I've seen in a while.

Messiek

Was reading a reddit thread and man ... Destiny have so much lore to work with in those grimoire cards, I wish they were in the game and not in some cards :/
She remembers word from Earth: the Array opened. A ghost of the Cosmodrome set loose. And she wonders who won this battle, who learned the most, the Vex baiting out this new power, or the Cabal hunting it. Or the Warmind itself, testing its reborn strength.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
hey my group out there, I literally just got home from work, i'm still in to raid but gotta walk my dog, will be online asap.

For all the grumpiness from people earlier in the day, I actually love my care package and I already bought the vender version.

I got the LDR 5001 (void) with:

Eagle Eye, Longview, Ambush
Rodeo
Lightweight, Send It, Perfect Balance
Outlaw

Its damn near a perfect roll for me. Its like a high impact version of Praedyth's Revenge and I can't wait to level it up.

Thank you Bungie.

Namikaze1

Destiny_Weapon_2.jpg

Why they changed the name?

Chemo

Would love to raid if someone has a free slot, either VoG or CE (note: I have never run Crota's End before and do not know the encounter). I just returned after having not played since sometime late October.

I've never done hard mode of VoG, but I'm also up for trying that if that's what someone wants to do. Basically, I want to RAID.

Level 30 Hunter (Gunslinger) - PS4
PSN ID: Chemoglobin

Top Bottom