• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

coy

Gift was a bust pulse rifle but whatever because Nightfall got me Obsidian Mind! My buddy that I normally fall with is a Warlock main. He was unhappy last week when I got Praxic Fire and again unhappy with this. I'll enjou Juju now with this helm and send him clips of my fun times.

Gift was a bust pulse rifle but whatever because Nightfall got me Obsidian Mind! My buddy that I normally fall with is a Warlock main. He was unhappy last week when I got Praxic Fire and again unhappy with this. I'll enjou Juju now with this helm and send him clips of my fun times.

You have two amazing pieces of armor. Of course he's upset lol

I thought I was posting significantly less than usual and I'm still in the top 10 -_-

Yeah dude. People need to post more. I'm tired of carrying this thread lol

todd360

Seriously why does everyone get praxic fire but me? Game just throws on a obsidian mind as a bonus prize too.

Seriously why does everyone get praxic fire but me? Game just throws on a obsidian mind as a bonus prize too.
4MvKZSX.jpg

Palocca

Im up for it

Im level 32 sword bearer

Let's get a list going then!

1) Palocca; PSN: theFLYINGPIGEON - level 31 hunter
2) Mrgamer; PSN: v1br4t1ons - level 32
3) TheWrathOfSean; PSN: thewrathofsean
4) Konosuke, PSN: Ace_Konosuke - 32 hunter
5)
6)

We'll start as soon as we get 6!

Edit: added Sean
Edit 2: added Konosuke

coy

You have two amazing pieces of armor. Of course he's upset lol

I realize their greatness and do not dismiss it. That said, he is still feeling the burn.

Sorry Todd. There was a reason I didn't mention the drop last week. I only do it now as I am really amped for Obsidian Mind (and Praxic of course).

Hells Yeah!!! Just hit level 20 on my Hunter and gear waiting for him has him at 26. Hope I can get some help running him through NF, Weekly, and CE later this week.

Edit: Celebrated by buying him the Cosmic Joke cloak.

Sure bud! You have my PSN. Just send me an invite.
Thanks for playing with us haha took us a little bit to do Atheon since they are still Noobs but we made it through.
Yea I've been talking about it since Destiny dropped, thanks for the congrats. Also my bad for the delay I went to the gym after I posted. Finally Destiny feels fun again to me since I got the drop I wanted.
it's all good, enjoy one of the best weapons in the game :)
Edit: does anyone want to do a fresh Crota end? Need 2 more people as of now. The only issuse is they are kinda new at it. I can run the sword as a lvl32. :)

Konosuke

5)
6)

Edit: added Sean

:D

todd360

Starfire is better though.
I know I have both.
Intellect > Discipline anyways.

Starfire is as common as rocks now though :(

I want hawkmoon and hypehorn mostly now. Still just pissed off in general that there is no way to get this stuff other than rngesus. No matter how many hours you play.

Palocca

5)
6)

Alright, just two more for fresh Crota run! Any takers?

EL CUCO

Got the One Plug Fusion rifle or whatever that's called, for my Bungie gift. Insta-shard.

[Insert crap gift complaint here]

Baby no more haha nice the real fun begins

He's all growns up. And still have 2 earth missions and all of the moon Venus and mars missions to go. Gonna rack up a lot of cp running those on heroic. Gonna also work on getting the gauntlest from eris so I'll then be 2 pieces from 31.

Top Bottom