• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Destiny_Weapon_2.jpg

Why they changed the name?

"Why don't these guns do arc damage?"

E92 M3

Do you...know this from experience? I mean it's kind of intuitive from a mechanical standpoint but you sound like someone who knows what they are talking about.

I've never had an exotic drop. Therefore, it's 0%. :p

Not even from an engram? 0 exotics?

It looks a little underwhelming. I would really like if i thad the same texture/color scheme of Thorn.

I think the Necro will be fancier lol.

hydruxo

There used to be a lot more exotic drops from the crucible, roc strikes etc., during the holidays. Hardly see them anymore.

Ah, you will get them eventually lol

Exotic rates haven't been reduced man haha. Just because you haven't seen anything drop recently doesn't mean it's been reduced, it's all just RNG.

anyone been doing mat farming recently?

I'm finding it to be very stingy.. lots of singles even in chests

unrelated question but if you dismantle a fully upgraded exotic weapon you get 2 shards? even if its not an upgraded one?

todd360

Art book is making it sound like billy the thrall could become a wizard or knight if he wanted to. Out right states that ogres are infected thrall. They are just large thrall lol.

Deku Tree

unrelated question but if you dismantle a fully upgraded exotic you get 2 shards? even if its not an upgraded one?

If an exotic weapon has all experience bubbles filled then you get two exotic shards for it. No filled bubbles are needed. This is not the case for an exotic armor.

unrelated question but if you dismantle a fully upgraded exotic weapon you get 2 shards? even if its not an upgraded one?

I don't mat farm anymore, just blow all my marks on them instead.

If an exotic weapon has all experience bubbles filled then you get two exotic shards for it. No filled bubbles are needed. This is not the case for an exotic armor.

Apparently my friend did this and didn't get two shards. I believe it was his old bad juju so im gonna try it out as well. (Ive already gotten 2 shards from my old Ballerhorn and thorn)

E92 M3

I just purchase them now if needed.

Art book is making it sound like billy the thrall could become a wizard or knight if he wanted to. Out right states that ogres are infected thrall. They are just large thrall lol.

*60s voice* Billy the Thrall always wanted to be a wizard when he grew up, but everyone always told him he's too small. Billy ignored those rowdy boys and continued his training to be the strongest wizard in the hive. Now Billy has tea with Ir Yut every day. Remember kids, follow your dreams!

*This message was brought to you buy the national democratic party for Hive rights

*end 60s voice*

Yeah thats what i originally meant by 'upgraded'. Bad phrasing. it should look better since it will be an exotic.

I gotchya ;) it won't be much fancier, but should be a little upgraded.

todd360

I was hoping that the artbook would have more early art of exotic weapons.

The picture of thorn is so beast though. I really want to start using that gun. Don't really want to level it until I can upgrade it at xurs though.

Edit: uncommon knowledge for the hive is that a lowly thrall can learn and become an acolyte, knight, or wizard. This is why their heads are similar.

That's really cool. I'm rooting for billy.

Mindlog

I've been trying to do a few bounties all evening, but keep getting interrupted.
Just picked up my Holiday Gift.
Another NITC - meh.. Firefly, nice but I, Outlaw, Hello there. AP Rounds would have been perfect. Explosive Rounds and Custom Optics are pretty good choices. Going to level it up and see how it compares to my otherwise perfect Rapier.

Also, 4th Husk of the Pit.

rNilla

I was finally going to finish the Urzok bounty on my Warlock but looks like a chance of it happening is still 30+ minutes away. :(

Deku Tree

I was hoping that the artbook would have more early art of exotic weapons.

The picture of thorn is so beast though. I really want to start using that gun. Don't really want to level it until I can upgrade it at xurs though.

Yup I was in this boat... It sucks to have to wait to level something up because once you upgrade it then everything gets reset.... But Xur already offered that upgrade... You missed it?

TurkishDLite_

Neo Member
Anyone want to help me do the flawless raider, raiding party, or strength of the pack achievements? (Xbone)

I'm online now, gamertag is TurkishDLite

It seems like 8/10 for me. Extra ammo doesn't come up much with Sr... And what's the last 3? Extra range? Again not super important for sr
SP: Switch weapons faster/move quicker
HF: More range
FM: Reload faster

Got this gun from the Master. Wondering if it's even worth lvling up.

Nice! Congrats I know you wanted that gun for awhile now. It's great! Yeah l did the same and maxed it out within a day or two :p

Yea I've been talking about it since Destiny dropped, thanks for the congrats. Also my bad for the delay I went to the gym after I posted. Finally Destiny feels fun again to me since I got the drop I wanted.

joecanada

Hey
SP: Switch weapons faster/move quicker
HF: More range
FM: Reload faster

Got this gun from the Master. Wondering if it's even worth lvling up.

Ya 8/10. Mulligan isn't very good on large magazines or sr in general. Reload faster is good.
Edit - oh ya luck in Chamber also not as good on bigger mags... Only a 1/? Chance right...

All in all I prefer a boost to a guns weakness to a boost in strength like sr range because most guns that are good at something in destiny don't go from good to awesome

Top Bottom