• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Palocca

I can come with a friend.

PSN: JayDee191

Awesome!

So then it'll be:

1) Palocca; PSN: theFLYINGPIGEON - level 31 hunter
2) Mrgamer; PSN: v1br4t1ons - level 32
3) TheWrathOfSean; PSN: thewrathofsean
4) Konosuke; PSN: Ace_Konosuke - 32 hunter
5) xCobalt; PSN: JayDee191
6) Cobalt's friend

I'll start sending friend requests and party invites!

Agent

Soloed the first two parts of Crota on all my characters. Warlock got gauntlets (third pair) and boots (first pair, can get to 32). Titan got gauntlets (second pair, need boots for 32). Hunter got boots (second pair, better stat roll so now I'll take that to 32).

Did Crota on my Warlock and got the helmet and Hunger of Crota (second one).

So now my Warlock has all four raid pieces.

Makes up for getting awful nightfall drops.

Sullichin

Bad day or two of packages. Free gift was a bad roll of Up for Anything, but hey free energy. Cryptarch package is two blue glove engrams. Vanguard package is a cloak I've gotten so many times and a shard. Crucible package is one mote of light.

Konosuke

Awesome!

So then it'll be:

1) Palocca; PSN: theFLYINGPIGEON - level 31 hunter
2) Mrgamer; PSN: v1br4t1ons - level 32
3) TheWrathOfSean; PSN: thewrathofsean
4) Konosuke; PSN: Ace_Konosuke - 32 hunter
5) xCobalt; PSN: JayDee191
6) Cobalt's friend

I'll start sending friend requests and party invites!

Do you guys mind if I finish this <nightfall fist? xP

Sullichin

Do you get Eris rep for the steps of the Urn quest? I've been ignoring it on both of my characters because I don't need the reward.

Legendary primary weapon Engram. Was hoping it made up for the crappy RL I got from holiday gift... 2 shards. That means my 2 remaining Nightfalls will be great

Sullichin

There are 2 quests, multiple steps. Each ends in 100 rep I believe. More with Nightfall buff.

Oh sweet. I'm not even rank 2 yet but that should push me over. I've only been doing Eris stuff here and there, they get in the way of my Crucible/Vanguard bounties and a lot of them are annoying. I want those shaders, not that concerned about the mat trade but maybe I should be.

I can't decide which armor/shader combo looks better =/

8GocmvP.jpg

hydruxo

Never really cared for Monte Carlo when I used it with my Hunter, but I've been using it on my Warlock and always having flame shield is pretty awesome. Once you get field scout on it it's good fun.

Top Bottom