• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Alright, time to play some destiny for the first time in two weeks. Nightfall time. I'm going to do it back to back. Join me if you'd like.

pS4: GKW212

First time using LFG to do a Hard Mode VoG, and the team wiped out twice at the oracles. What the fuck is this shit.

It's a crapshoot. I've had LFG teams that facer-rolled the raid, and others get stuck at Atheon for hours despite being way over levelled.

hey guys so i need at least 6 strange coins, the weekly is just to hard and annoying is there other ways i can obtain them, like the playlist?
Weekly is the best bet to earn the strange coins. If you need help, I don't mind running it with you...in an hour when I get back to my ps4 ( assuming you're on ps4)

Blunoise

Weekly is the best bet to guranteed the strange coins. If you need help, I don't mind running it with you...in an hour when I get back to my ps4 ( assuming you're on ps4)

i do but im heading to the bar soon, my psn is:blunoise1 btw

What level are you? I'm sure you can find some people to do the weekly with. It'll be worthwhile

and yea im lvl 30, someone did join and then left midway -_-

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I would love for Bungie to have a dev article about the nuances of their system.

I am talking about getting exotics from legendary engrams.

No idea since I never gotten them from legendary engrams.

Anybody starting a new class wants to run through story together? Want to get to 20 asap.

darthbob

hey guys so i need at least 6 strange coins, the weekly is just to hard and annoying is there other ways i can obtain them, like the playlist?

Can be a random drop in Crucible or Vanguard playlists, can also be obtained through Blue Engrams.

That's about it.

Frenden

Banned
No idea since I never gotten them from legendary engrams.

Anybody starting a new class wants to run through story together? Want to get to 20 asap.

Whatever they use to seed the RNG must really like Ahamkara's Spine for me. I've gotten four out of engrams. Three legendary engrams and one exotic engram from Xur all poofed into Spines.

Those are the only exotics I've gotten out of legendary engrams, I think. Maybe one gun. Hard to recall.

I just deleted 3 out of the 253 on my friends list. I don't feel like doing this anymore. Shit's gonna take hours.

This from the guy who farmed husk for 12 hours.

It's faster than you think. I dropped like 70 on the mobile app from the porcelain throne. Flushed out the list

Hyun Sai

It's a crapshoot. I've had LFG teams that facer-rolled the raid, and others get stuck at Atheon for hours despite being way over levelled.

Problem is that many players ONLY know how to cheese, I was in some groups like that in CE or VoG, that was embarrassing. So when things must be done legit, you see that, and that's pretty ugly.

j_rocca42

I'm looking forward to all the new content! But the game gets absolutely roasted in the gaming side... smh

Does anyone have any thoughts on what the two new gun types would be?

Cantaloup

So it doesn't look like anyone is on in the "achieve trophies gaf" clan, would any other clan that has 2x members currently online mind inviting me and running a strike for the trophy? PS4 = Qwell

I'd like to do this trophy as well as the clan raid one. PS4: LordNimon

todd360

JIT53uz.jpg

Thoughts?

Let's do it. When can people start? I can start whenever but I have to finish not too late... Need 3 more for Hard VoG.

We can always start from the gorgon CP and kill Atheon. Afterwards if you still have time, we can go back to the beginning? Doesnt matter to me honestly.

edit: ready whenever just gonna do some crucible until we start.

Deku Tree

Anyone running VoG hard?
I want to kill Atheon 3x and I have Gorgons CP.

I would like this as well. Matter of fact, you mind giving my 3 gorgon cp?

If you decide to form a group, mind if I join as well?

I will be down for a fresh start in a little bit. The last weapon I need only drop on oracles HM.

I'm down. Psn gunawi. Already have you on my friends list

Anyone for a fresh VoG Hard run?

I'm up for it. Still need to do it with two characters.

Let's join up. We can start fresh. I am ready now. When are others ready?

Sorry to everyone else I just picked the first posters who seemed to be ready soon.

Top Bottom