• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Namikaze1

Thoughts?
image.php

Deku Tree

Sorry, Deku. I saw you joined up as I was leaving. I'll be on again after dinner.

I think Tyrant wanted to kill Atheon.

Hey no worries I figured it was something like that I was just seeing if people wanted to do VoG. Tyrant left too so I didn't get a chance to ask him.

We can always start from the gorgon CP and kill Atheon. Afterwards if you still have time, we can go back to the beginning? Doesnt matter to me honestly.
Eithe way is fine with me. I am happy to start fresh too.

forrest

formerly nacire
Hey no worries I figured it was something like that I was just seeing if people wanted to do VoG. Tyrant left too so I didn't get a chance to ask him.

Eithe way is fine with me. I am happy to start fresh too.

If you guys have a spot, my titan just hit 30 and I'd love to run VoG with him.

Forrest_Crump

grief

If anyone wants to carry little ol level 25 me through the level 28 weekly, you would really make my life easier. (Or if you're around my level and just want someone to play with)

PSN: xGrief

Rsinart

So I have done CE a few times now, but have 2 friends with me tonight both lvl 31 that have not done it yet. So guess we need 3 to do CE fresh if anyone wants in PSN:Rsin

Spruchy

Going to be doing a VoG hard at 10pm EST, fresh, Ps4, could use two more.

Send a friend request to PSN: Spruchy
if interested.

sgb

So my hunter is 27, with maxed suros, vision of confluence, krota rockets etc., is vog normal doable without being a hindrance to the team?

todd360

Yes, the text outline makes it pop.

I was trying to match the destiny logo which is completely white with no outline. Outline is definitely better though for this. This is the image that represents us so it should be easily readable.

I hope frenden likes it.

I was trying to match the destiny logo which is completely white with no outline. Outline is definitely better though for this. This is the image that represents us so it should be easily readable.

I hope frenden likes it.

It works for Destiny logo because of the blue background which is a greater contrast compared to yellow.

todd360

mythocast twitter is up if anyone is interested in following it. Ill make podcast announcements here from time to time. Still working on the page. Everything is early yet. Just search mythocast

So my hunter is 27, with maxed suros, vision of confluence, krota rockets etc., is vog normal doable without being a hindrance to the team?

You should be fine assuming you are with a group of experienced raiders. 27 isn't a huge challenge, but can be a liability if everyone is lower level and unexperienced.

LordofPwn

Is this better?
I think the type should be below the logo. Too busy currently. Also it will need an outline unless you go with a heavier font on yellow. It's naturally a brighter color. You could also maybe add a gradient and texture to the background. Make it more like the exotic bounty icon. Unless you're going with a simple modern feel. In which case an outline won't help nor will a serif font.

Top Bottom