• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I had a 331 auto rifle dropped with lightweight and some other goodies. Good for beginning part of CE and the second ghest.

Namikaze1

2nd here,

How do you post 1K times in OT13 and tweet as much as you did?
I had that Twitter account since 2009. Most of my tweets are from 2010-13. I barely tweeted during 2014. The only reason I still use twitter is for gaming news, sport teams updates, and PSN Share.

JTran2003

Ugh. I really want VoC and Fatebringer to be 331. They are my favourite weapons and once hard mode CE comes out they may or may not be useful.

Has anyone has any luck getting a scout rifle with full auto as a perk rolled?

That is one thing I'm hoping for. So used to the full auto. VOC spoiled me...

todd360

I think the type should be below the logo. Too busy currently. Also it will need an outline unless you go with a heavier font on yellow. It's naturally a brighter color. You could also maybe add a gradient and texture to the background. Make it more like the exotic bounty icon. Unless you're going with a simple modern feel. In which case an outline won't help nor will a serif font.

7mUdx2c.jpg

I don't think it looks as good like that. Plus I can't get the texture to look good. I'm a novice at the photoshop game.

Namikaze1

I rarely used VoC's Full Auto since it tended not to work for me. I got so used to hitting the trigger so not having Full Auto in my 331 scout rifle doesn't bother me.

Yeah I don't think there is an option to even get a dropped one with full auto as far as I can see.
I checked the possible upgrade options in DestinyDB and saw no full auto options for scout rifles.

That is one thing I'm hoping for. So used to the full auto. VOC spoiled me...

Yeah I'm pretty sure VoC was the only full auto scout rifle. The perk was exclusive to it I believe.

Please Bungiiieeeee upgrade them.

If you don't have GHorn, Truth, CE Rocket launcher, or Hezen Vengeance, sure.

I have Hezen. I never did upgrade it all the way. I'll guess I know what to throw my energies into next. Thank you! I'm more of a MG guy anyway. I'll wait until the gods bless me with a Ghorn.

Speaking of Gods. I got the God of War shader from a cryptarch package. Pretty rad.

SkylineRKR

After NLB its another unworthy Exotic that non DLC players shouldn't worry about.

Dragon Breath is worse than Hunger of Crota, Hezen, Truth and Gjallarhorn. Its a shitty thing without tracking, which Hezen also doesn't have but Hezen has some good Velocity going for it. And its Legendary.

If you don't have a Solar heavy, then go for it.

Manp

Ugh. I really want VoC and Fatebringer to be 331. They are my favourite weapons and once hard mode CE comes out they may or may not be useful.

next patch to add Rux agent of the 69s, she's in the tower every second Friday of every even month from 7.00 AM to 7.02 AM GMT. you can drop your old raid weapon, 12 exotic shards, 25001 glimmer, 48 radiant energy and get your brand new 331 VoG weapon.

I rarely used VoC's Full Auto since it tended not to work for me. I got so used to hitting the trigger so not having Full Auto in my 331 scout rifle doesn't bother me.

I upgraded Another NITC and it feels just like VoC.

Satrienne Rapier is the next one I want.

I don't like the Badger one.

next patch to add Rux agent of the 69s, she's in the tower every second Friday of every even month from 7.00 AM to 7.02 AM GMT. you can drop your old raid weapon, 12 exotic shards, 25001 glimmer, 48 radiant energy and get your brand new 331 VoG weapon.

Would do it for VoC and FB

purg3

slept with Malkin
I upgraded Another NITC and it feels just like VoC.

Satrienne Rapier is the next one I want.

I don't like the Badger one.

Doesn't one of those have firefly through the vendor? I need something to spend my vanguard/crucible commendations on.

I got a Gheleon's Demise as a drop in the last IB. Rerolled it once and it crit with Outlaw, Send It, and Firefly. I love the hell out of that Scout.

Dazzler

looking for peeps to do the weekly heroic strike

PSN is DazzlerIE

I haven't done vanilla Vault of Glass, would love to jump in if anyone's doing it too

I'm a lvl 28 Titan

todd360

Still need to look into the music. I really want a cover of a destiny song. I don't know anyone who does that stuff though. I need to ask permission to use one.

Is there much of a difference on barrels for Thorn or Last Word. The bars don't move much (impact, range and stability) but I figured there must be one that is considered "better".

Anyone know? I have this dilemma with every gun actually lol.

Just want to give a huge thank you to Soss for carrying me and my buddy to our first ever successful weekly strike.

Now for another question, GAF - I have a Titan with 14 strange coins at the moment and a level 6 Warlock and Hunter. I don't care for the Titan and will be replacing it (only when my other classes surpass it in level/gear, of course) down the road.

Would it make more sense to spend my strange coins on one of the exotic pieces to give my Warlock/Hunter a boost since I will be scrapping the Titan eventually, or should I scrounge up 3 more coins and get the rocket launcher? Or another option? Letting Xur walk seems like a misstep since I have no decent gear whatsoever, let alone any exotic armor or weapons. But I don't really know what I am doing, yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

shem935

Banned
Just want to give a huge thank you to Soss for carrying me and my buddy to our first ever successful weekly strike.

Now for another question, GAF - I have a Titan with 14 strange coins at the moment and a level 6 Warlock and Hunter. I don't care for the Titan and will be replacing it (only when my other classes surpass it in level/gear, of course) down the road.

Would it make more sense to spend my strange coins on one of the exotic pieces to give my Warlock/Hunter a boost since I will be scrapping the Titan eventually, or should I scrounge up 3 more coins and get the rocket launcher? Or another option? Letting Xur walk seems like a misstep since I have no decent gear whatsoever, let alone any exotic armor or weapons. But I don't really know what I am doing, yet. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Armor. Always the armor. Weapons will come naturally. Buy Starfire Protocol for your warlock.

Top Bottom