• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Namikaze1

2 blues from the cryptarch. Seriously he needs to guarantee one legendary if he's gonna take so much exp to level.

Time to work on podcast stuff.
So the leak will still be the first topic you and whoever is joining will discuss in the first podcast?

darthbob

Crota's End has really been nice to me

FjvFyjW.jpg

3/3 times I've done the raid I got Raid gear and no duplicates.

Today was the first time I've run through the full CE Raid. Got Raid gloves and Raid chest!

CLBridges

I wonder when the Trials of Osiris are gonna be introduced. I see the Osiris eye greyed out when I go to Crucible, I'd like to see what that's gonna be about and hopefully Fate of all Fools may be intro'd with it.

Whoops posted in OT13 no wonder no one came. Doing Weekly Heroic if anyone wants to join. Most of the way in already, past the fallen portions. PSN: SquallASF

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
A lot should be RNG, but I've noticed - and so have many - people are predestined for certain loot. For instance I got my 3rd Ice breaker recently. Some people have gotten 15 Fatebringers. Not everything is RNG as Bungie says.

Was it from exotic engram? I am referring to legendary engrams.

If you're talking about Legendary a lot of my legendaries are from engrams. I've gotten a lot of them with good perks. Last one was the Valedictorian with tracking, arc damage and ammo pickup radius.

I think it's about time I make a third class. My Titan is already 32 so I don't need another.

todd360

mythocast.com is happening shortly lol.

Hey don't click this. I haven't done any work to it at all yet. Don't look at its ugliness.

I cannot believe that I got the Flawless Raider achievement, with a (mostly) PUG from LFG no less. (We swapped in one of my clanmates when someone bailed)

B6Ydj2iIQAAj1px.jpg

The hardest part was the jumping puzzle. No joke. We got to that point 4 or 5 times. First time we got everyone across, we finished it without any issues at all.

Now just to level a Warlock, and get that weirdly elusive 'Triple Play'.

Feorax

One of the best drops from Atheon for the Warlock (Ice Breaker) swiftly followed by one of the worst for the Hunter (Ass Energy and Chatterwhite).

Fucking awesome Raid group tonight though.

someday

Banned
Fuckin' hell, that Comet thread just gave me a headache and I only browsed the last page. Same old arguments and what's the point?

I feel I absolutely got $60 worth of enjoyment out of Destiny. It's arguable whether I got my $20 from the DLC (I did not buy the expansion pack and won't do that) considering I'm a mostly solo player and even at level 30, the constant Dark Below dailies and Omnigul weekly/nightfalls have definitely tempered my enjoyment quite a bit.

I also feel I've gone backwards with the having to update exotics and re-acquire and re-level legendaries. I am constantly farming for glimmer and this sucks. I am sick to death of the Hive and I haven't even done the bloody raid yet. And I'm a bit concerned because I don't know if I'll have the heart to do all this again when House of Wolves comes out.

All that said, I don't see the need to go into every freaking Destiny thread and re-hash the same BS. I know, some people don't feel there was enough in Destiny to justify the price. You don't have to say that shit over and over and over. You don't want to buy anymore Destiny stuff? Ok? But why does everyone feel their butthurt over this game justifies the vitriol and resentment it gets in every. single. thread. that. mentions. the. word. Destiny? Ugh.

/end rant

Qwell

So it doesn't look like anyone is on in the "achieve trophies gaf" clan, would any other clan that has 2x members currently online mind inviting me and running a strike for the trophy? PS4 = Qwell

Namikaze1

Fuckin' hell, that Comet thread just gave me a headache and I only browsed the last page. Same old arguments and what's the point?

I feel I absolutely got $60 worth of enjoyment out of Destiny. It's arguable whether I got my $20 from the DLC (I did not buy the expansion pack and won't do that) considering I'm a mostly solo player and even at level 30, the constant Dark Below dailies and Omnigul weekly/nightfalls have definitely tempered my enjoyment quite a bit.

I also feel I've gone backwards with the having to update exotics and re-acquire and re-level legendaries. I am constantly farming for glimmer and this sucks. I am sick to death of the Hive and I haven't even done the bloody raid yet. And I'm a bit concerned because I don't know if I'll have the heart to do all this again when House of Wolves comes out.

All that said, I don't see the need to go into every freaking Destiny thread and re-hash the same BS. I know, some people don't feel there was enough in Destiny to justify the price. You don't have to say that shit over and over and over. You don't want to buy anymore Destiny stuff? Ok? But why does everyone feel their butthurt over this game justifies the vitriol and resentment it gets in every. single. thread. that. mentions. the. word. Destiny? Ugh.

/end rant
It's the same people bringing up the same old shit too.

So I led some level 3 guy to his death. Kinda made me laugh. I waved at him and he followed me to those 3 yellow hive that spawn in that bunker below on earth. He was killed promptly.

I cannot believe that I got the Flawless Raider achievement, with a (mostly) PUG from LFG no less. (We swapped in one of my clanmates when someone bailed)

B6Ydj2iIQAAj1px.jpg

The hardest part was the jumping puzzle. No joke. We got to that point 4 or 5 times. First time we got everyone across, we finished it without any issues at all.

Now just to level a Warlock, and get that weirdly elusive 'Triple Play'.

Funny I don't even remember how I got that one and didn't even realize I had gotten it until I decided to go for the platinum.

Congrats on the flawless btw. It's nice to get it out of the way.

someday

Banned
It's the same people bringing up the same old shit too.

Destiny ran over their dogs, breh.
It makes me laugh sometimes because I recognized some of them from the withdrawal threads, frothing at the mouths like Destiny was going to change gaming forever. Now, they're mad because it didn't.

Oh well, I've learned a lesson and will only get Destiny info from here or the subreddit. Lot's of great information and little of the bitching. Mostly lol.

E92 M3

I can't really argue with this.

I feel and keep this in mind its is an opinion only of mine (So it probably sucks) That the loot tables need to be restructured greatly to take in more variables instead of just pure random.

Wouldn't it be funny if Bungies loot system was entirely made off of a randomized check that took into account your profile name... Like assigned values to letters...

Oh god the laughs that would be had if something as simple and stupid as that actually happened. Purely speculation mind you.

I would love for Bungie to have a dev article about the nuances of their system.

If you're talking about Legendary a lot of my legendaries are from engrams. I've gotten a lot of them with good perks. Last one was the Valedictorian with tracking, arc damage and ammo pickup radius.

I think it's about time I make a third class. My Titan is already 32 so I don't need another.

I am talking about getting exotics from legendary engrams.

Its definitely worth doing the gorgon maze checkpoint in VOG, I joined a friend who had it as a checkpoint and got the gallahorn and he did too. It was only the /300 version so had to spend the glimmer to upgrade it, but totally worth it. You can jump around with a friend and do it on all 3 characters and basically loot 2 chests with no fighting at all, with one shot at an exotic weapon.

/end rant

People forget that it's all opinions and everyone is entitled to them. You can't quantify or logically explain why you enjoy or don't enjoy something. You either do or you don't

Rubenov

First time using LFG to do a Hard Mode VoG, and the team wiped out twice at the oracles. What the fuck is this shit.

Blunoise

hey guys so i need at least 6 strange coins, the weekly is just to hard and annoying is there other ways i can obtain them, like the playlist?

Top Bottom