• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Me too. Soon it will be ours. I have literally everything else from the raid except a lock helm which I don't need.

CE has actually been good to me unlike VOG.

Ppl complain about the drops in CE but in 4 weeks of CE, I have more gear drops than 3 months of VoG.

Me too! It works great! I even handle the relic on vita and when people find out afterwards they're always like wtf?!

Thats the only thing I think I can get better on vita. Handling the relic on VoG.
I've solo'ed most of the new raid on vita. Killed crota as a swordrunner on vita.
But I still have problems with the relic on VoG.

What do you guys want to do? I can play... just call me.

VoG on hard. I'm already online. Just doing some bounties until we have 6.

blackflag

Ppl complain about the drops in CE but in 4 weeks of CE, I have more gear drops than 3 months of VoG.

Yeah ditto, even though I don't have my most wanted thing from CE, I can not complain.

Like 15 CE runs....got almost everything. All raid gear except lock helm for all 3 classes.

40+ VOG HM runs....no Fatebringer or HV

Rocket Launchers are allergic to me.

ReNeGaDe124

Does anyone have a gatekeeper glimmer farm checkpoint they can share with me? I want to do it with my team later and the checkpoint would really help us. Thanks in advance!

Add me on PS4 if you can help: ReNeGaDe124

Takuan

Does anyone want to cheese the first chest with me, or have the starting checkpoint so that I can try it myself? I'm hoping to score the gloves for my 27 Titan alt.

Bwahaha oh man. Thank you Roc strikes! Valus Tau-Rauc strike gave me a Plan C, Heavy Engram, AND a Ship! I got better loot in one Roc strike than in 3 Nightfalls!

Kaiken

Banned
Finally got one character to 32. Time to focus on my warlock.

YgdFKGT.jpg

Am I the only one who does not use the strike playlist?

I don't care to do it for exorics (I have 21/24 weapons and 22/27 armour pieces). You can get the same amount of rep from a 1 minute assassination mission on patrol and the same amount of marks as a public event (-1).

I would rather grind glimmer and buy green armour from the vanguard for armour materials.

I dunno. The time versus reward ratio is awful. I'm sure if I had fewer exorics I would roll the dice. But blah.

Deku Tree

I don't care to do it for exorics (I have 21/24 weapons and 22/27 armour pieces). You can get the same amount of rep from a 1 minute assassination mission on patrol and the same amount of marks as a public event (-1).

I would rather grind glimmer and buy green armour from the vanguard for armour materials.

I dunno. The time versus reward ratio is awful. I'm sure if I had fewer exorics I would roll the dice. But blah.

They are quick if you do them efficiently and once your done doing everything else they are your last method for grinding marks to cap.

Strike playlist isn't about the grind, it's about fun. Trying new weapons out, new strategies for different strikes, speed running stuff. I play it when I don't feel like doing anything else or I've ran out of real stuff to grind. It's way better with a full fireteam.

Yeah, just have to speed run the fuck out of them and it's a great way to max V marks on all characters, very quickly. I don't expect (and haven't received) any exotics from Roc'ing, it's just a very fun, different type of PvE.

Strike playlist isn't about the grind, it's about fun. Trying new weapons out, new strategies for different strikes, speed running stuff. I play it when I don't feel like doing anything else or I've ran out of real stuff to grind. It's way better with a full fireteam.

Yup, basically this.

Deku Tree

Do people think "radiant dance machines" are a good Hunter exotic?

EDIT:

If you don't have a solid group to do the strikes, chaining Public Events is much more efficient for grinding marks.

That doesn't sound fun to me though. I hate waiting around for public events. Speed running ROC strikes with a fire team sounds fun.

Hyun Sai

That doesn't sound fun to me though. I hate waiting around for public events. Speed running ROC strikes with a fire team sounds fun.
Having to deal with incompetent team mates, afkers and leavers is not fun for me either, so if I don't have friends to do the strikes, I m better doing patrols, bounties and public events alone.

If my friends are around, sure thing we can do the strikes.

Bungie needs to learn to consolidate the old PVP maps with the new ones for people who own the DLC. Kinda stupid they're in separate playlists..

What are you talking about? That DLC Salvage play list was awesome, two whole maps! I wonder which one we'll play next?!

Can someone pass me a Gorgon Chest Checkpoint? I'm online at thr moment.
PS4 KeRaSh

I just left but can hop back in. DrDrizzay101.

E92 M3

Im always playing with other 32's that dont have them though...

--

Not much of anything as DeeJ is on vacation.
It'll be short. Thanking you all for holiday blah blah blah. Game of the year awards and noms. maybe a date for hard raid, and then that there's more to come to destiny. So stay tuned!

Ah if that's the case then I understand. Strange that 32s are so lacking lol.

With Deej still gone, it'll be exactly the same amount of update with much less fluff. I am looking forward to it.

They'll probably just tease the next patch and hard mode Crota, but I am starved for any morsel of newness in this game.

I am hoping for some news on what's coming next, but don't expect much. Hopefully no fluff though. Maybe even Urk will write it.

hydruxo

Do people think "radiant dance machines" are a good Hunter exotic?

Not at all. From what I've seen of the "move faster while ADS" perk, it's essentially useless, especially since it takes up an exotic slot you could use on something else. They look cool and that's about it.

Top Bottom