• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Hoodbury

Yeah I only tried it for maybe 6-8 runs before passing it on. Escaping/getting one more hit was my major problem.

Dude, you so had it. There were like 3 times you had him down to a quarter left and as a 32 just needed one more sword for the kill. Someone was getting a little ancy though that they didn't get to do the sword like I'm guessing they always do...

Sorry about being late, my daughter is 3 and going through a phase of taking longer to get put down for bed and then she keeps getting out of bed. Wife is feeding/taking care of the 5 month old we have so I have to handle the 3 year old.

Jinjo

It is time.
Xursday Requests.

Armamentarium
Radiant Dance Machines
Claws of Ahamkara
No Land Beyond
Exotic Shard
Exotic Boot Engram

Fusion Rifle Telemetry
Sniper Rifle Telemetry
Rocket Launcher Telemetry
Secondary Ammo Synthesis

Don't let me down, Xur.

Radiant Dance Machines, Glass House, Obsidian Mind (I could ask for Praxic Fire, but lol, like that is ever gonna happen.). Exotic chest engram pls.

Monte Carlo as exotic weapon....

:(

Red Death second choice.

amar212

So I just got The Fourth Horseman from the nightfall. Is it any good? it looks cool but I don't really have time to play/bother to play so I don't even know if the new exotics are good or not.

If you know how to use it, it is a heaven in P2P.

Fully unlocked perks and knowing what to do makes it unbeatable.

But you have to have 100% awareness of how to use it.

It is time.
Xursday Requests.

Armamentarium
Radiant Dance Machines
Claws of Ahamkara
No Land Beyond
Exotic Shard
Exotic Boot Engram

Fusion Rifle Telemetry
Sniper Rifle Telemetry
Rocket Launcher Telemetry
Secondary Ammo Synthesis

Don't let me down, Xur.

I JUST WANT OBSIDIAN MIND PLS XUR

Deku Tree

Radiant Dance Machines, Glass House, Obsidian Mind (I could ask for Praxic Fire, but lol, like that is ever gonna happen.). Exotic chest engram pls.

Monte Carlo as exotic weapon....

:(

Red Death second choice.

PS Exclusive weapon Monte Carlo not going to be sold by Xur unless it is sold on the line below which seems unlikely since then they'd have to sell two weapons.

Red Death has been sold so many times already I don't understand why people keep requesting it.

Twookie

If you know how to use it, it is a heaven in P2P.

Fully unlocked perks and knowing what to do makes it unbeatable.

But you have to have 100% awareness of how to use it.

p2p = pvp?

anyway i'm just a filthy casual that only play destiny every once in a while so I probably won't be able to max it and I probably don't have the awareness required to do the gun justice. Oh well.

Xur requests:

GJALLARHORN ;_;
If not then Thunderlord or Red Death
Obsidian Mind/Praxic Fire
Titan Crest of Alpha Lupi (for collection)
Need nothing for Hunter

Truth, I keep my friends lists pretty tidy. Purged many unknowns over the last few days, sorry if you got cut. :(
You didn't delete me. You'll NEVER delete me.
57378919.jpg

Been Warlock since launch so haven't really paid attention, is there a Praxic Fire for other classes, as in Xur has never sold it? Pre-DLC, I know some of the new exotics havent been sold yet.

I am just hoping for an exotic titan helmet, based on my raid drops so far (no helm).

Been Warlock since launch so haven't really paid attention, is there a Praxic Fire for other classes, as in Xur has never sold it? Pre-DLC, I know some of the new exotics havent been sold yet.
He's never sold any of the three PS-exclusive weapons. Not sure about armor though.

PS Exclusive weapon Monte Carlo not going to be sold by Xur unless it is sold on the line below which seems unlikely since then they'd have to sell two weapons.

Red Death has been sold so many times already I don't understand why people keep requesting it.
Red Death hasn't been sold since week 4. It's only been up for sale twice and has not been sold since the exotic patch.

http://www.destinyxur.com/

stb

Failed to kill Crota on my first few runs as a 32 sword bearer. Disappointing. Need to go to sword school

Just worked my way back to this post. Thread moves too fast.

You totally would have had it in another run or two. Between Ruin Wings not working denying me rocket ammo, and some hilarious general disorganization, I thought we were doing a good job and would have knocked it out in a few more tries.

oSoLucky

Crota's End Full Clear(more than once if people want). Starting when we get 6.

1. KC_Darkness
2. Greyblade
3. US-Frostburn
4. Heliconsoul
5. HAL-x9000

Still looking for 1 more.

I noticed this last night with Dragon's Breath (everyone's favorite RL)

Once you scope in and focus on a target, reverting back to normal resulted in a pseudo lock-on red outline. I've barely used this thing but hadn't noticed it before. Don't know if it's intended or not, because firing it off didn't do any type of tracking.

My PSN warlock has Ice Breaker, so I hope Gjallarhorn is on sale tomorrow!

My XBL titan has Gjallarhorn, so I hope Ice Breaker is on sale tomorrow!

but what I really want...is Hawkmoon :'(

Yes and two times is the most any exotic weapon has ever been sold so far. Gjallarhorn has only been sold once and only in week 2 when people didn't really understand it's power yet.
Hey, I am in no way saying that Red Death should be sold before G'horn. Just pointing out that it has been awhile and not since the buff so that's why people may be asking for it.

It can also be semi-useful during the Crota encounter since it regens health.

Edit: Also Truth has been sold three times :p

jaaz

Got a second Hawkmoon from the Gorgon chest last night. I now have two uber Gjallahorns and two Hawkmoons. Don't hate me, its RNG!

P.S.: I ran around the chest seven times and then T-bagged it, if anyone is interested.

Top Bottom