• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

todd360

I feel a little light headed when I look at the listens count for first episode of the mythocast.

I can't.

You can expect episode 2 to be released Sunday night or Monday night probably. I'm working 60 hours a week now so I won't be able to get a group together until Sunday this week instead of Saturday. I'll make sure the sound quality is better this time as well.

Thanks to everyone who listened to the first episode and the people who very generously offered their suggestions to make it better. I want to make sure that this podcast is great quality and enjoyable for everyone who loves destiny and podcasts.

nowai

So glad the cheese will be gone!

Now they won't have to nerf Necrochasm because all the scrubs are cheesing Crota.

Also no more Crota CP begging!

Cheers Bungie. Great patch.

amar212

Thanks for once again fixing issues that you deemed to be issues Bungie and not actually fixing any of the other FUCKING glitches.

I mean for fucks sake how long has the heavy ammo respawn glitch been a thing?

What is a "heavy ammo respawn glitch"?

It would be nice if they finally fixed major issues that effect day to day gameplay like the vault space and the heavy ammo issues first.

You can prevent inability to use Heavy Ammo replenishes by always having one space empty in the very backpack.

But I agree on the Vault.

Urk, it would SUFFICE if you would only give us current 60 spots for whatever we may need and not divide it by classes.

I have Gear storage almost totally empty while weapons and materials are overloaded. If we could use current 60 spots (with some invisible auto arrange system for classes to keep things tidy) it would totally suffice IMO

I feel a little light headed when I look at the listens count for first episode of the mythocast.

I can't.

You can expect episode 2 to be released Sunday night or Monday night probably. I'm working 60 hours a week now so I won't be able to get a group together until Sunday this week instead of Saturday. I'll make sure the sound quality is better this time as well.

Thanks to everyone who listened to the first episode and the people who very generously offered their suggestions to make it better. I want to make sure that this podcast is great quality and enjoyable for everyone who loves destiny and podcasts.

I will use a better mic just for you guys.

Ha, we talked on the podcast about how easy that would be to fix.

Nah, I like this- loot spot added to Deathsinger, that can include exotics. First check just mats. Fair trade.

Mats are all I ever get from the first chest anyway. Wish they let you sword fly for the bridge though. No more soloing.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Solid patch. Not sure why VoG exotics weren't updated when CE launched, but I'm happy they updated it. Will surely get more people back to running it regularly.

Also agree with moving the loot drop chance to Ir Yut phase, makes sense based on the difficulty of the encounter, should have always dropped at least something.

All around good fixes.

And Deej/Urk if you are still reading the thread, is there any in office talk about Ruin Wings being bugged based on a lot of feedback on different message boards and people experiencing issues with them?

Iron Banner coming back just in time for me to work thru the PvP stuff for new Bad JuJu

Plus those IB Hunter pants still best looking pants.

Nfx1Twm.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
You are reading that wrong. Exotics that drop from Atheon or from the gorgon chest are now the new 331 attack version.

Oh. No biggie. Only thing I really need is a hawkmoon and SUROS and I'm in no hurry nor do I care if I don't ever get them.

Glad Deathsinger is dropping stuff now. And looks like people better get all the solo-ing they can before the patch. For the first part, Titans and Hunter still might be able to solo.

Namikaze1

Yeah, I'm gonna wait till the patch is live to raid. Gives my Warlock more chances for the boots and my other two guardians more shards/energy.

amar212

you're not supposed to lose heavy ammo when you die/wipe and respawn

Oh, yeah, I understand now.

Well, it looks like some sadistic deliberate design decision to me from the very start, not a glitch.

Because I still can't comprehend why sometimes I start the mission/patrol with Heavy Ammo already in the weapon, and sometimes without. Also, sometimes it is filled to the max (mkst notably with HMGs and sometimes only partially).

Same applies for Special Weapons.

Solid patch. Not sure why VoG exotics weren't updated when CE launched, but I'm happy they updated it. Will surely get more people back to running it regularly.

Also agree with moving the loot drop chance to Ir Yut phase, makes sense based on the difficulty of the encounter, should have always dropped at least something.

All around good fixes.

And Deej/Urk if you are still reading the thread, is there any in office talk about Ruin Wings being bugged based on a lot of feedback on different message boards and people experiencing issues with them?

This

M3Rocket

I've also experienced this inconsistent behavior with Ruin Wings. Would be curious if this was even on Bungie's radar.

Lima

Do the patches never coincide with reset?

Not so far no. The last patch that introduced helmet drops on normal came 7 hours after reset and people were mad because they had already raided at that point.

It's best to wait until the patch is live.

Arrrammis

Serious question: how is thr khvostov in the crucible?

Pretty good, actually. There are no perks, which is the main thing you're missing out on, but I really like the feel of it compared to most auto rifles. Everything is flattened out as far as damage in the crucible, so it does just as well as the 331 auto rifles out there. Whenever I go auto rifle in crucible, it's either Khvostov or Hard Light.

you're not supposed to lose heavy ammo when you die/wipe and respawn
You're also suppose to get Heavy Ammo when you use a Heavy Ammo synth. That one gets at me more compared to losing ammo on death.

Does anyone know if anything causes this particular glitch? Used two Heavy Ammo synths during a Roc strike and it gave me nothing.

A lot longer than we expected or prefer. As I understand it, the heavy ammo bug is a particularly nasty little creature that could have serious impacts to some broader systems if fixed carelessly.

It is on the list, but I don't have an ETA. None of that makes it any less irritating, but that's the context.

Urk do you know if the Vex will be 331 now too?

Sullichin

You're also suppose to get Heavy Ammo when you use a Heavy Ammo synth. That one gets at me the more compared to losing ammo on death.

Does anyone know if anything causes this particular glitch? Used two Heavy Ammo synths during a Roc strike and it gave me nothing.

This happens when you don't have any consumable slots left.

M3Rocket

You're also suppose to get Heavy Ammo when you use a Heavy Ammo synth. That one gets at me the more compared to losing ammo on death.

That's also a "known" bug when all your inventory slots are full. Make sure to keep one empty slot till the bug is fixed.

Deku Tree

Pretty good, actually. There are no perks, which is the main thing you're missing out on, but I really like the feel of it compared to most auto rifles. Everything is flattened out as far as damage in the crucible, so it does just as well as the 331 auto rifles out there. Whenever I go auto rifle in crucible, it's either Khvostov or Hard Light.

Titan is now level 2. Keeping my Khvostov.

no link to mythocast in op....?

I requested that a while back.

You're also suppose to get Heavy Ammo when you use a Heavy Ammo synth. That one gets at me more compared to losing ammo on death.

If your inventory is full, synths don't work.

Top Bottom