• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Patched what we expected them to patch in CE, glad VoG exotics made the cut. Absolute bullshit that heavy ammo bug is still no where to be seen, or additional vault space, or legendary engrams decrypting into nearly worthless ass materials, or how magically blues barely ever roll purples oh so conveniently right as rahool got level nerfed.

They claim they don't want unforeseen consequences with fixing the ammo bug, but that is horseshit. They have been absolutely fine patching out exploits that have unforeseen negative consequences for players. All they care about is making the grind as slow as possible. Heavy ammo glitch is of zero benefit to the player, so they give 1/8 of a fuck about fixing that. I would love for once to see a large patch that fixes issues without simultaneously introducing nerfs or other changes that do nothing other than increase the grind. Improve your game, chasing your tail fixing exploits does very little to make the game more fun.

Fixed CE will be exploited, hard mode will be exploited, every strike and raid they ever release will be exploited so long as there is always the overwhelming demand to exploit Destiny back for fucking you over with endless grind and shit RNG.

Glad the cheese is gone :) however it's gonna suck trying to play Crota's end with my scrubbies rl friends haha..I don't think they even know how to get across the bridge or the deathsinger part..
Edit: good Pvp matches! Stole most of those wins expect that last match :/

My friends claim u can still silo first and second parts of the raid.

First by staying up the rock.
Second by going really high on the room the swordbearer comes from.

there's a link there. it's always been there.

cf15bde03565f91bcc5c0dca5e918701.png

purg3

slept with Malkin
Glad the cheese is gone :) however it's gonna suck trying to play Crota's end with my scrubbies rl friends haha..I don't think they even know how to get across the bridge or the deathsinger part..
Edit: good Pvp matches! Stole most of those wins expect that last match :/

So many people are gonna have to git gud and actually learn the raid... I find it funny that there are people who have run CE for weeks but don't know the mechanics of the encounters.

I'm not home. So the patch is not out yet?
Not yet. I quickly looked over it Aka looked at the bulletins points.
So many people are gonna have to git gud and actually learn the raid... I find it funny that there are people who have run CE for weeks but don't know the mechanics of the encounters.
Yep, some of them are willing to learn the mechanics. Some are unable to get it down and say "it's late can we just cheese it?"

LiK

Bungie can fix all the cheeses/exploits and CE is still relatively easy and short. Especially now that I play with a lot of guys who are 32.

phen0m24

But then nobody would play CE because the weapons from VoG poo all over the CE raid weapons.

Not so.

I still would use Song of Ir Yut and HoC. Each has their benefits. And I think any primary we get from CE would sling digital feces all over Epilogue. ;)

Lima

I just want a void hand cannon so I can throw my Epilogue in the bin.

Like when they unlock hard mode I will always take Atheon's Epilogue with me for raids. The second Word of Crota drops you will read in the bottom left: Ned found Ascendant Energy.

todd360

The Mythocast - DestinyGAF's Own Weekly Podcast

Hawkian ENHANCE!

DestinyGAF's Own Weekly Podcast

ENCHANCE!

GAF's Own Weekly

ENCHANCE DAMN YOU!

Weekly

Quit making promises! lol

Deku Tree

I'm starting the second story mission on earth and some level 21 player is doing the loot cave thing on the stairs near the map. I decided to AFK an snag some EXP from their kills while I browse GAF.

milkham

they usually don't patch at reset, what's going to happen if you grab the first chest for your chance at an exotic and then wait til after the patch to do deathsinger?

Top Bottom