• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Sorry guys. A couple people jumped in and we knocked him out quick.

I got Young Ahamkaras Spine...I don't have a Hunter anymore -__-

Edit: if you can't find someone that still needs it, I'll be more than happy to help out with it.

It's cool bro, I'm just helping people with NF to make my Bad Juju bounty easier. Also you deleted it for what reason? Lol do you have 3 warlocks now?

Deku Tree

I was taking my last stroll around the Abyss cheese and the game heard say "when I get my Warlock to 32, I'll resurrect my dead Hunter"

All I needed was Gloves. Ran into the Light...BOOM. GLOVES. Now I can finally spend me 70 Radiant Shards.

I guess I have to start up a Hunter again...

Good to heat man. Just in time for the reset. 32 Cuco!

EL CUCO

It's cool bro, I'm just helping people with NF to make my Bad Juju bounty easier. Also you deleted it for what reason? Lol do you have 3 warlocks now?

I had a Hunter then deleted him and made 3 Warlocks. Deleted 1 Warlock and made a Titan.

But I just got my last Lock piece to get to 32 so I'll probably delete my 2nd Lock and make another Hunter again.

Good to heat man. Just in time for the reset. 32 Cuco!
9kONtzB.jpg

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well since solo-ing is almost guarantee to be over, if any low levels wants free CE goodies, I'll help you out.

I had a Hunter then deleted him and made 3 Warlocks. Deleted 1 Warlock and made a Titan.

But I just got my last Lock piece to get to 32 so I'll probably delete my 2nd Lock and make another Hunter again.

Can't believe you main a Warlock though. Sigh. Hunter masterrace.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Are there a lot of new concepts introduced in Crota's End? Like the VoG did with Ritual of Negation, Oracles etc. ?
Thinking about running it this weekend, rather do it without knowing much beforehand but I don't want to be a total noob who drags down the team because I don't know what's going on either :p

There are a few, but I don't think it's anywhere as elaborate as VoG. It's a fun time though. I do think it requires a bit more coordinated teamwork and specific timing.

Very good patch, I agree with every single update to the raids. Too bad it is only fixing broken stuff that shouldn't have been that way to begin with, but whatever, there's at least no bad news.

I cried a bit inside to see that VoC, my most desired primary is the most commonly used primary weapon yet continues to elude me.

Damn :/

Is the group gonna try this again tomorrow if you don't get it tonight?

We're about to start our third run. Should be good. Second time we lost someone after Templar on the way to Gorgons.

Edit: We need one more for our flawless run. PSN ArkkAngel07.

Edit 2: Same group as SlenderBeans posted below.
http://www.spreaker.com/show/mythocasts-tracks

Todd's said that he's gonna look into getting it on iTunes as well.

Thanks Fig. Will listen to it tonight probably.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Well technically you can still solo from after the bridge until Junior is defeated. There is nothing in place to really suggest it requires a team effort. So only the bridge section requires a full team effort.

David___

Banned
Seeing as they'll probably get it tonight, might as well start my own group.

Pm me here if you're interested and I'll update the list as I( hopefully) get more people.

1. Me
2. JTran2003

Well since solo-ing is almost guarantee to be over, if any low levels wants free CE goodies, I'll help you out.

If you're still up for helping out tomorrow or over the weekend, I'd love to try and get my level 27 Hunter some CE gear. Deleted my 2nd warlock to create him and not looking forward to the grind for marks and gear all over again.

Pm me here if you're interested and I'll update the list as I( hopefully) get more people.

1. Me

In case we get another drop and you're still waiting, I'll send you an invite. You can put me as an alt in case as well.

Might be someone heading your way.

JTran2003

1. Me

I can commit to that time. Off Saturday as well so I have all night if needed. Practiced for flawless plenty of times on all my characters so I can go as 31 warlock maxed, 30 titan maxed, or 29 hunter (hopefully 30 soon). Psn jtran2003

Can I just say that Urk should do the weekly updates from now on, because he actually tells us shit.

Can understand why you feel that way - there was a lot to say, it seems. I doubt Deej holds back stuff that he could very well tell us.

I do think the guy catches more than his fair share of grief, I really think he tries and not everyone (myself included) is in love with how he stretches out some updates.

He can't win, basically. He tries to make updates more substantial when there's nothing to report, and when there's a lot to say he's away and Urk is doing the update. I think that's twice it's happened.

He'll sell it after A. It gets nerfed, or B. there's something better out there.

The weapon isn't getting touched. They will never nerf it and Bungie doesn't dare risk a continual escalation of ever greater power level.

I bet they do sell it, but not for a long, long time. Either just before Destiny 2 (not Comet) releases for some nostalgic hype or as a desperate attempt at drawing people back in, in the unlikely event the playerbase collapses.

GhaleonEB

Newbie raid? Is your daughter getting her first go?

Yup! They just had their first wipe, at Templar.

So far she got ascendant energy (holding 40 of them now) and ascendant shards, which got her to a whisper shy of level 30.

Edit: second wipe. I don't even remember what you're supposed to do for Templar.

Top Bottom