• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

coy

New page -_-

I'm having dinner so no mic but if you need, I'm at Gorgons CP. Feel free to join or jump in.

PSN: coyquettish

LordofPwn

New update sounds sooo good. Can't wait to try out clash on burning shrine. Also loving that they're giving loot to ir yut, and best part is I don't have to change a thing with my raid group.

Still need to grab a couple chests and try soloing the raid before Tuesday though.

Loot from the week:
CE1: Dragons Breath
CE2: Dragons Breath
CE2: Dragons Breath
NF1: Legendary Engram
NF2: Obsidian Mind
NF3: Ruin Wings
WH1: TBA
WH2: TBA
WH3: TBA

So 5 exotic shards and an ok legendary Heavy.

xCobalt

No I haven't.

Everybody is talking about getting/not getting heavy ammo drops with Ruin Wings. I still get a lot without it so I'm F it. Helm of Saint is more useful and Inmost light setup looks cooler anyway.

Anytime I don't get heavy ammo after awhile, I just quickly switch gauntlets back and forth. It seems like I get more if I reequip it but who knows.

So, carry extra ammo is totally fucked? I just noticed that I keep losing heavy ammo and I'm wearing an exotic chest that is supposed to let me carry more. So, I assume I want to keep that piece of shit off?

So the first chest is still there but will give radiant materials only.

Ir Yut now drops the possible exotic, along with armour, class items and radiant materials.

No more cheeseing the bridge or using the lamp to jump up.

Patch is coming this Tuesday. Rest squad lets get it done early per usual haha! Beat the patch!

lol hope they don't deploy that patch before reset

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anytime I don't get heavy ammo after awhile, I just quickly switch gauntlets back and forth. It seems like I get more if I reequip it but who knows.

Actually tried that but like I said. I still get a lot of heavy ammo with the other setups so it's not worth it for me to equip it. I have two Ruin Wings.

kidko

Yeah hard mode.

Think nothing of it. GAF is always good with the generosity and I've been on the receiving end as well. Whatever I can do to help.

ok then it was dumb to bring my alt. coming back to die with my main.

THE MORE U KNO

Wow, I'm pretty happy with that patch. Glad to see the Deathsinger fight get a drop, even if it means no easy exotic freebies (tho all I've ever received from it was rad mats so it's basically unchanged to me).

Probably gonna be another period of adjustment for the people who relied too heavily on the cheese being useless doing the actual raid but hopefully it won't be too bad.

Also happy to see the exotics in the VOG being updated, though it still kind stings that those primaries will still be obsolete soon with hard CE dropping.

The guns used data was sort of weird, at least for Crucible. I feel like I don't run into as many people using Suros anymore, though it was used really heavily pre-patch. Also as a dedicated TLW user, I find it sort of crazy it's number 7. I still think it's the best PVP exotic primary hands down.

Wow, I'm pretty happy with that patch. Glad to see the Deathsinger fight get a drop, even if it means no easy exotic freebies (tho all I've ever received from it was rad mats so it's basically unchanged to me).

Probably gonna be another period of adjustment for the people who relied too heavily on the cheese being useless doing the actual raid but hopefully it won't be too bad.

Also happy to see the exotics in the VOG being updated, though it still kind stings that those primaries will still be obsolete soon with hard CE dropping.

The guns used data was sort of weird, at least for Crucible. I feel like I don't run into as many people using Suros anymore, though it was used really heavily pre-patch. Also as a dedicated TLW user, I find it sort of crazy it's number 7. I still think it's the best PVP exotic primary hands down.

Someone headshotted me at really insane range with TLW more than once. I thought it had pretty limited range. Wrong to think so?

timnich

Man, if new mythoclasts now drop with 331 attack...Xur better sell an update for the damn gun tomorrow. I only just had the thing drop after months of running the hard mode, and now it might be the inferior version? Blah...

Top Bottom