• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

JTran2003

Well since solo-ing is almost guarantee to be over, if any low levels wants free CE goodies, I'll help you out.

My Titan is level seven right now. Be up to 27-30 tomorrow or over the weekend. Can you carry me later on?

If you're still up for helping out tomorrow or over the weekend, I'd love to try and get my level 27 Hunter some CE gear. Deleted my 2nd warlock to create him and not looking forward to the grind for marks and gear all over again.

Would like to get in on this as well if thats OK. Got a 29 hunter that could really use raid gear.

I always get a little excited the day before Xur arrives. What's he brining us this week? That excitement usually dies as soon as I see his wares but that doesn't stop my anticipation every Thursday night.

Daemul

Wait, DestinyGAF has a podcast? I've barely played the game or followed this thread in the last few weeks so I didn't know?

Is there a link to it?

Wait, DestinyGAF has a podcast? I've barely played the game or followed this thread in the last few weeks so I didn't know?

Is there a link to it?

At the top of the OP.
Fine! I didn't wanted to join your stupid podcast anyway! I'll go make my own podcast with the Ninja Turtles!

Apparently I have to be a turtle to join the Ninja Turtles. Can you guys pick me up? It's scary down here in the sewer. I didn't meant anything I said about the podcast. Pwease~

Will you be okay until Sunday?

todd360

Is there a link to it?

It just happened recently. Just one episode and its a bit rough around the edges.

Link is in OP. You can also search for the mythocast twitter with has a link.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
I feel a little light headed when I look at the listens count for first episode of the mythocast.

I can't.

You can expect episode 2 to be released Sunday night or Monday night probably. I'm working 60 hours a week now so I won't be able to get a group together until Sunday this week instead of Saturday. I'll make sure the sound quality is better this time as well.

Thanks to everyone who listened to the first episode and the people who very generously offered their suggestions to make it better. I want to make sure that this podcast is great quality and enjoyable for everyone who loves destiny and podcasts.

Looking forward to it!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Sweet. Did you ever get the Gorgon CP you were looking for?

No I haven't.

Everybody is talking about getting/not getting heavy ammo drops with Ruin Wings. I still get a lot without it so I'm F it. Helm of Saint is more useful and Inmost light setup looks cooler anyway.

Hard VoG at 10:50 EST

1. Gutterboy44
2. Gutter's friend
3.Lkpr
4.Kaikken
5.X_Magik_ox
6.dawnoflife

Standby: Ditters1

Sorry about the delay, the two crota kills took longer than I thought but I am still game for hard VoG. Add me if your name is above and you are still interested. psn= gutterboy44

Deku Tree

You started another character? How come?

You had a Titan before no?

Now I have all three. I deleted the old titan to create a Hunter because I wanted to keep my two warlocks and I RNG gave me full level 31 Hunter armor and I wanted to level a full Hunter subclass for guardian lord. Now RNG gave me almost full titan 31 gear so I am doing a new Titan.

No I haven't.

Everybody is talking about getting/not getting heavy ammo drops with Ruin Wings. I still get a lot without it so I'm F it. Helm of Saint is more useful and Inmost light setup looks cooler anyway.

You want Gorgons hm checkpoint now? I can switch and give it to you.

Edit coy has you covered.

coy

No I haven't.

I'm here now with Gorgons HM. Come join me on coyquettish.

No I haven't.

Pretty sure I still have it on one of my characters. I can get on my vita and pass it but I'm at work so a small chance we might catch a run at any moment.

Edit: Coy's got it ^

Patched what we expected them to patch in CE, glad VoG exotics made the cut. Absolute bullshit that heavy ammo bug is still no where to be seen, or additional vault space, or legendary engrams decrypting into nearly worthless ass materials, or how magically blues barely ever roll purples oh so conveniently right as rahool got level nerfed.

They claim they don't want unforeseen consequences with fixing the ammo bug, but that is horseshit. They have been absolutely fine patching out exploits that have unforeseen negative consequences for players. All they care about is making the grind as slow as possible. Heavy ammo glitch is of zero benefit to the player, so they give 1/8 of a fuck about fixing that. I would love for once to see a large patch that fixes issues without simultaneously introducing nerfs or other changes that do nothing other than increase the grind. Improve your game, chasing your tail fixing exploits does very little to make the game more fun.

Fixed CE will be exploited, hard mode will be exploited, every strike and raid they ever release will be exploited so long as there is always the overwhelming demand to exploit Destiny back for fucking you over with endless grind and shit RNG.

Time to take a break and breath. All of that is annoying that it hasn't been address, but damn...just breath.

kidko

Monte Carlo from the CE intro chest. Never really used my old one but maybe I'll give this one a shot. Seems like it would be good with a titan melee build maybe?

coy

I'm having dinner so no mic but if you need, I'm at Gorgons CP. Feel free to join or jump in.

PSN: coyquettish

Top Bottom