• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Asylum, The Anomaly, and The Burning Shrine maps will be added to existing Clash and Control playlist rotation.
'

dead2.gif

SgtCobra

Fucking Xur with his fucking exotics.
YET ANOTHER Starfire Protocol? Really?
Lucky Raspberry? Okay?

The Last Word? Oh great this may be my fifth.

And once again, Xursday sucks. Another week without a beloved Warlock/Hunter exotic helmet.

SgtCobra

i dont have a single exotic. should i buy TLW?
It's good for PvP (not THAT good as some people may hype it up to be), sucks for PvE though. I recommend the Thorn or Hawkmoon instead exotic handcannon wise.

lol Xursday. Damn. Not even an exotic helm engram.

Xur is a manifestation of everything wrong with this game.

It started off well enough. The first couple weeks its "Wow, an Exotic Vendor. So COOL!"

Now, it's just a weekly "WTF Xur, why won't you bring XYZ"

Midas

He already sold it once, also.
I didn't really expect the horn anyways, we already had a rocket launcher last week.

Me neither, I think it's removed from the Xûr table anyway. I'm also kind of OK with that. If everyone had it, nerf would be a day away.

Shito

Ok, so, from reddit:

Main

Titan - An insurmountable skullfort (Dis +104/112)
Hunter - Lucky Raspberry (Int +149/160)
Warlock - Starfire Protocol (Int +144/155)
The Last Word

Upgrades

Crest of Alpha Lupi (Hunter) (Str +126/135)
Young Ahamkara's Spine (Dis +93/100)
Helm of Saint-14 (Int +118/127)
An Insurmountable Skullfort (Dis +98/105)
Apotheosis Veil (Dis +115/124)
Heart of Praxic Fire (Dis +134/144)
Hard Light
Suros Regime
Mida Multi-tool
Thorn
Plan C
Gjallahorn
Monte Carlo (PS4)

Curios

Scout Rifle Telemetry
Shotgun Telemetry
Sniper Rfle Telemetry
Plasma Drive (Blue)
Emerald Coil (Green)
Heavy Ammo

jadedm17

Xurs usefulness is perspective, if you're there every week he really covers a variety so I don't get what the complaining is about? I have a warlock chest, I have my weapons upgraded.... I don't have a last word, I don't have heavy ammo synths.... He's not gonna answer all your problems.

Shrug, people bitch too much.

where is XUR? been running around the tower now and cant find him

Air hangar, right from spawn and right when you first enter.

Jinjo

What are all the upgrades? - Edit; Thanks Persona. Looks like I'm upgrading Plan C and MIDA this week.

Getting Lucky Raspberry, I didn't have that one yet and I always skipped it. Anyone got the statroll number for me?

Feorax

Need to upgrade my Ice Breaker sooner rather than later. Could really do with that being an option next week.

If I'm thinking of switching my baby Titan's subclass to Defender, there's really no reason to get todays Helm, right?

Top Bottom