• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Jinjo

Yea, I think he's pretty much sold every other exotic armor at least once from vanilla game.

He sold Praxic before?

I forgot skull of dire ahamkara, never sold that either. Man, Warlocks are missing a lot.

He's never had Praxic fire. The "coming back" is a bit misleading.

These are the only exotic armour pieces I am missing. Are any of them incredibly good and should I be hoping for them to drop?

Hunter (2)
-ATS/8 Arachnid (Hunter Helmet)
-Radiant Dance Machines (Hunter Boots)

Titan (1)
-The Glasshouse (Titan Helmet)

Warlock (3)
-Apotheosis Veil (Warlock Helmet)
-Skull of Dire Ahamkara (Warlock Helmet)
-Sunbreakers (Warlock Gauntlets)

I hear the Radiant Dance Machines are not worth the exotic slot. What about the others?

Well, glad I can save the ~7,500 glimmer on a TLW upgrade and just drop coins on buying the 331 version. The heavy ammo synth is what I wanted more than anything this week.

Glad to see monte carlo make the upgrade list. Now I don't have to "fear" getting hawkmoon from VoG pre-patch. Speaking of VoG, our GAF group had a great hard run last night. If it wasn't for the Templar, relic doing no damage glitch we may have done it in 45 minutes, which is quick for me. Got another Fatebringer and Vex. I hope if Vex gets a buff they patch it to all existing Vex's like the 323 buff. Would be fucked if you have to get it again. I really like VoG the more I run it on hard. Might be time to hop on one of these flawless raider groups.

These are the only exotic armour pieces I am missing. Are any of them incredibly good and should I be hoping for them to drop?

Hunter (2)

Titan (1)

Warlock (3)

I hear the Radiant Dance Machines are not worth the exotic slot. What about the others?
Sunbreakers are pretty good for Sunbros. The perks are better than the raid gauntlets too.

It would be nice if Xur sold them again (after Obsidian Mind!) because it's cheaper to rebuy than to upgrade the old ones.

JayHayabusa

Sharing hard Gorgons CP now. PSN is DrDrizzay101.

I've got normal Gorgons CP which is basically the same as GK obviously. (Edit: Also, I'd be down for some glimmer farming)

Been looking for this all of yesterday. At work now. Will u be on tonight?

PSN jayforone. I'll be on in about 6 hours. That's 3 pm EST.

Manp

got TLW because... why not and some heavy synts.

debating if i should get Starfire Protocol. I mean it looks cool but my warlock is already 31 with an exotic helm and i don't have a purple helm for her :|

Look at that, my only exotic drop for the week that wasn't a complete dupe (TLW) is now being sold by Xur! Should have known.

I'm so glad that he isn't selling the Ballerhorn...I would have had to buy three, and heavy ammo packs, and heavy weapon accelerated trajectory things. Then I would have had to do the Weekly strike against Sponge Bob to replenish my stock of strange coins.

A great weight has been lifted. Thank you Xur :)

recks

Hunter (2)

Titan (1)

Warlock (3)

Glasshouse is one of/the best Titan exotics.

Rixa

got TLW because... why not and some heavy synts.

debating if i should get Starfire Protocol. I mean it looks cool but my warlock is already 31 with an exotic helm and i don't have a purple helm for her :|

Indeed it looks cool with Cytherian Bloom shader :p.
Cythbloom2.PNG

Cythbloom3.PNG
Iam a Cricket

LiK

I might buy Starfire Protocol. I like the way it looks and perks are decent. I'm currently using Claws but not great for Voidwalker so not useful for me in PVP.

Manp

Indeed it looks cool with Cytherian Bloom shader :p.

Iam a Cricket

oh you! =)

real reason i want another exotic for my warlock is that i hate how light beyond nemesis looks :|

also, just unlocked wolfpack rounds... feels so good

I guess I'll upgrade me Mida and Ice Breaker this week. I was hoping for Praxic Fire, but like others have said, it's not coming to us warlocks through Xur. I could cry, whine and blow snot bubbles, but I know I'll get it one day and I will mute my mic and scream joyfully on that day!!

I might buy Starfire Protocol. I like the way it looks and perks are decent. I'm currently using Claws but not great for Voidwalker so not useful for me in PVP.

Unfortunately I don't really see the use in Starfire if you have HoPF. It doesn't stack with Voidwalker grenades so the only real use I see is if you wanna be that guy in strikes/missions who runs through the entire thing without using thier super. And even then it adds intellect....

Rixa

Unfortunately I don't really see the use in Starfire if you have HoPF. It doesn't stack with Voidwalker grenades so the only real use I see is if you wanna be that guy in strikes/missions who runs through the entire thing without using thier super. And even then it adds intellect....

I have 2 locks, another one has SP and another one has HotPF.
HotPF combinated with God of War shader = Badass.

ThreeBeta

I only did one raid (VoG 26) in all my days playing destiny...
If any one is up for any raid, any level, my 31 Hunter is good to go.

Defuser

Can't really give a damn about Xur anymore for weapons. I already have Gjallarhorn and Icebreaker which is what most people want Xur to sell and he won't sell hawkmoon until the near end of 2015.

He is now my heavy ammo/shard guy.

Today marks the day that Xur has now sold all the pre-DLC Titan exotics. Hunter exotics were finished the week before Dark Below hit.

If I'm correct, Xur still hasn't sold 2 warlock exotics. Skull and Praxic.

Again, we should have never been told that Xur's inventory is hand picked. Every week feels like an insult.

LiK

I don't have Praxic so I guess it'll do for now. I was hoping for an upgrade or stock for Voidfang since I have a prepatch one. But whatever. Hoping for Obsidian Mind as a drop.

Lima

So with the changes to the bridge they actually took this raid from being able to solo it to need 6 men to make it past the bridge*

* unless a new cheese is found.

KeRaSh

Ghorn, Icebreaker and HoPF are never coming back.

Now that I have Hunger of Crota (twice) I don't even want the Horn anymore. Yes it's more single target damage but it's basically a nice to have thing, not a must have weapon. I'd much rather have my Ice Breaker equipped all the time.
That's why I hope Xur offers Ice Breaker's again, soon.
I do have HoPF, which looks nice but I think the perks are overrated.

Glasshouse is one of/the best Titan exotics.

Got it from a Nightfall a few weeks ago. I have three Warlocks and my brother is a Titan. I felt bad for him. I'm keeping it in my vault in case they ever think about implementing a trade feature. I know, very unlikely, but I'm not running out of vault space just yet and there is more useless crap I could shard first.

I pvp a lot.
And I think I'm quite decent?

Apparently it's good there?
Yeah, in the right hands it's a wrecking ball. I saw someone go 25-3 in Rumble with it yesterday. I normally do very well in Rumble, oftentimes taking the top place, but I just couldn't do anything against this Guardian. They were wrecking everyone, though, so I couldn't feel too bad. :p

LiK

I loved the Skullfort but it's been retired. I'm not sure I'll buy the upgraded version. I actually like the CE Raid Titan helm a lot with the Sunsetting shader now. It looks like something from Spawn. I'm hoping I get a Dead Orbit shader so I can get rid of that horrible yellow.

KeRaSh

I use SP on my third Warlock who hasn't unlocked Gift of the Sun, yet. It's an easy way to get that second grenade you are so used to without having to mindlessly grind bounties on your second alt character.

Just checked my Ghorn and its max dmg is 331after upgrades as is my multi tool so no upgrade needed?

Ik noon question but I haven't done the upgrade via Xur yet.Also up for anything I'm on now Legendkilla3rd lvl 30 hunter

Hunter (2)

Titan (1)

Warlock (3)

Glasshouse would be the boss if they ever update the Vault of Glass to a higher level. Longer weapons of light.

Top Bottom