• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

noomi

I said this last night on here and people were doubting it would work. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Patches don't usually go live until Bungie is in their office, so it's not going to be live until 11am-12pm est at the very earliest. I don't think Bungie cares enough to have somebody in the office at 1 AM pst and push the patch out at reset so people can't get a chance at the chest.

I'm skeptical about it working.... it doesn't seem like a client patch but more of a server side update. You know those quick in-game updates with the orange circle that loads... hope I'm wrong though because that many exotics chances in one day certainly ups my chances for a hawkmoon.

Either way, I'm always up at reset on Tuesday so we'll see. Shoutout to Nuszka & Messiek!

Coconut

Banned
Three Little Words is pretty decent, if you can get one with the right perks.

threelittlewords_zps784dbb7f.png

Still a pulse rifle though.

Cybrwzrd

Banned
I am wondering if Bungie will bump the level on VoG and Crota after the House of Stark expansion has been out 3 months to breathe life into the game while starved for new content. It would be nice to get a chance, even if late to get higher level versions of Crota and VoG gear before Comet hits.

phen0m24

Oh, CremeD'Corn has a Black Hammer now? Where on Earth did you get that? Was this before or after your venturing out for purple candy?

Bro get my name right it's CANDY CORN. LOL
dude I freaking hate candy corn

After. I think.

I unlocked White Nail and like one more circle before helping those dudes do their NIghtfall. I got 7 coins. 7. coins.

It's ok. I bought 120 heavy packs this morning.

After. I think.

I unlocked White Nail and like one more circle before helping those dudes do their NIghtfall. I got 7 coins. 7. coins.

I'm not a fan of candy corn either. Or creamed corn for that matter.

That's rough on the Nightfall. My haul this week was worse though. I think I got a couple worthless legendary weapons and some strange coins over my 3 runs.

Also, I just want to say that Nostradamus is a far better soothsayer than I. I predicted Xur would sell a Ghorn, Icebreaker AND HoPF today. Unfortunately/shockingly, I was wrong.

WipedOut

Runs to Xur and buys 20 x 5 Heavy ammo Synths! I'm set for a bit.

x2 LUCKY RASPBERRY
20 coins worth of Heavy ammo.

Still sitting on 36 coins with two more weekly's to do.

Would buy more but want to keep a coin buffer.

Waldini

The reset is tuesday 10:00 for me. Dutch time :)

Usually the patch drops several hours later... Although I believe the patch will arrive before the reset. Got a gut feeling.

... need that cheese, one more time!

E92 M3

At 10 years old I was designing better ships than Bungie lol. I'm pretty sure they put them through a random ship generator with modules prebuilt.

Bogeypop

Sigh... Of course the guy who afks for half the Roc Strike gets an Ice Breaker as a reward... I already have one, but it's the principle of the matter...

LiK

lmao

True, we've played some PvP and I think a few Roc strikes together but I'm not sure if we ever raided.

Time to retire from noob raiding and do regular PVP!

Sigh... Of course the guy who afks for half the Roc Strike gets an Ice Breaker as a reward... I already have one, but it's the principle of the matter...

You know what I do? I'll just afk with them. They usually move.

After. I think.

Jebus...I'm glad that I don't need heavy packs. Haven't bought one in a couple of months.

I said this last night on here and people were doubting it would work. I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Patches don't usually go live until Bungie is in their office, so it's not going to be live until 11am-12pm est at the very earliest. I don't think Bungie cares enough to have somebody in the office at 1 AM pst and push the patch out at reset so people can't get a chance at the chest.

What day were you figuring to give flawless another go?

Shito

Haha, my girlfriend is playing.

- Hey! I'm against a vandal on earth that has soooo much health! WTF!
- Where are you?
- errr... near the ships?

I've told her the story before, but she didn't really remember because she hadn't lived it. Now I suppose she'll remember Randal the Vandal alright :D

Bogeypop

You know what I do? I'll just afk with them. They usually move.

But that's no reason to make the other PUG who was playing just fine solo the strike on his own while I play a war of attrition with this chucklehead. RNGesus saw the injustice that just occured to me and awarded me a Vanguard package with a Legendary of my favorite weapon type... Joy...

LiK

But that's no reason to make the other PUG who was playing just fine solo the strike on his own while I play a war of attrition with this chucklehead. RNGesus saw the injustice that just occured to me and awarded me a Vanguard package with a Legendary of my favorite weapon type... Joy...

Do it if you have one other person in your party. Just stand there and stare at them. O-O

Bogeypop

Do it if you have one other person in your party. Just stand there and stare at them. O-O

Nope, it was just me. DestinyGAF doesn't seem to like doing Roc Strikes when I actually have the time to do them. Most people who would are only active at night, and it's usually when I PUG that Exotics drop like candy for people who exhibit atrocious behavior like the aforementioned. I think I'm done with PUG strikes for today, but that AFK Ice Breaker guy really demotivated me to play anymore today even if some GAFers showed interest.

Dazzler

I won't move on a ROC strike until the other two people have both moved

dropouts are too common and Bungie should institute a way to punish repeat offenders

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
I won't move on a ROC strike until the other two people have both moved

dropouts are too common and Bungie should institute a way to punish repeat offenders

What if they have the same rule...?

I always just start towards the strike and if they don't come within the first few minutes, I bail. I'm okay with dropouts as long as one person comes with me. What I hate are the leechers who hang at spawn. I've found that the time to completion for 2 or 3 people isn't much different.

Nope, it was just me. DestinyGAF doesn't seem to like doing Roc Strikes when I actually have the time to do them. Most people who would are only active at night, and it's usually when I PUG that Exotics drop like candy for people who exhibit atrocious behavior like the aforementioned. I think I'm done with PUG strikes for today, but that AFK Ice Breaker guy really demotivated me to play even if some GAFers showed interest.

I'll be on to ROC tomorrow. I'll post on here when I'm about to start, since I know how you come running when ROC parties are starting.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Man, I thought I posted in this thread a lot...and then I go and look at the top posters. I'm not even in the top 50! You guys are machines :)

Frostburn

Too bad we can't make a private GAF group on The 100 it would be a nice easy way to setup multiple runs or events throughout each day and a bit more organized then quoting a list here since the thread moves so fast.

Top Bottom