• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Don't suppose there's an awesome group of guardians that be willing to carry my lvl 27 Hunter through all or part of CE? Lol didn't think so.

purg3

slept with Malkin
I'd totally take 2 shards over that. I'd much rather be able to level up my armor than have all that energy to level up the weapons I don't have.

I already hit 32, I'm trying to stockpile energy now so I can level weapons. Especially once the new hard mode primary ones start dropping.

SkylineRKR

Should I upgrade my suros, hard light or plan C exotic?

Suros. I upgraded mine again and its just a great weapon overall. Its also very usable in PvE, damage is high and regen perk works in CE as well. Its so multi purpose, dominates Iron Banner as well.

I just like this gun a lot, just never manually reload.

Coconut

Banned
Getting a headshot on a gunslinger while he's in the animation is really fun. Pvp has really grown on me.
Edit : Throwing a nova bomb at a Titan bubble and killing 3 people inside is fun.

Meh, that might be fun but you're still a warlock for the 100+ hours you might be playing the game. So those few seconds of joy disappear quickly every time you have to look at your stupid warlock face in the mirror.

Acording to the app I havnt done VOG this week but I am pretty sure I have killed atheon at least once maybe twice. I helped a group kill atheon on hard and got the gorgon CP afterwards. does it reset progress if you get a ealier CP?

Crota raid has 3 yellow bars

VOG has one white bar and three empty ones. what have I completed app? I am not sure

Frenden

Banned
David BallZ and I tend to hop in and out of each other's games for weeklies and the like with no mic and it's always super fun.

Thanks, David! Just wanted to drop that before I forget.

GAF'd.

I dunno, the stats might be misleading for LotA. I was being killed in PVP by it in ranges equal to Plan C.

Example: in Exodus map, I was Point C and the guy killed me from the pillar near where the heavy ammo spawns. I would call that ridiculous.

Might be the stability. Don't remember the stats but a high stability can make the spread very compact

With Xur selling plan C and light of the abyss dropping for people the crucible at times seems like a fusion rifle fest. I don't like it at all

Xamdou

Suros for upcoming Iron Banner.

Suros. I upgraded mine again and its just a great weapon overall. Its also very usable in PvE, damage is high and regen perk works in CE as well. Its so multi purpose, dominates Iron Banner as well.

I already have the Vex that's why I have been hesitant to even upgrade my Suros, but out of the three weapons I can upgrade you guys are right though Suros takes the cake!

Fitts

Oh wait, I was thinking of first IB

Gotcha. An honest mistake.

I would really like Timur's to be sold in the upcoming Iron Banner. If this one follows suit then it won't be awarded. (Should be the auto and sniper) If it's not sold nor dropped then I won't be playing.

My guess is that the weapons for sale will be the pulse and shotgun. :(

The OG pre nerf suros was my go to PVE weapon. I don't want to even touch that thing anymore cause it makes me depressed after what they did to it. It really is a shame Weapons can't have different stats for PVE and PVP

Just started a brand new Titan, what's the quickest way to lvl up to lvl 20?

I like going all crucible until I can start mixing in bounties. Then go back and run story for 2-4x the xp. I just hit 27 with a new hunter and still have all the moon mission and on to run. Each withay out 6000-7500xp depending on what level I run em at.

That'd be awesome. I don't wanna be an inconvenience however. If you have time cool, if not no worries.

It literally takes 10 mins. Then you'll have the checkpoint for the second chest if you still need to do that before the reset.

Just make sure you actually need the first two parts. Don't want to do it unnecessarily again (LIK! ;) )

I should be home in about an hour.

PSN: GKW212

Jinjo

Acording to the app I havnt done VOG this week but I am pretty sure I have killed atheon at least once maybe twice. I helped a group kill atheon on hard and got the gorgon CP afterwards. does it reset progress if you get a ealier CP?

Crota raid has 3 yellow bars

VOG has one white bar and three empty ones. what have I completed app? I am not sure

Because you only killed Atheon and didn't do the rest probably. It just marks on box for every lootdrop you get, regardless of order.

Top Bottom