• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Don't you people have to sleep?

Never!.gif

Would anyone want to help with Urzok the next spawn (in about 15 minutes)? I have a buddy, and we were able to get the shield down. I feel like any help at all would be enough to get the bastard.

PSN is Reignofsparrows

I'm having trouble understanding why you can only re-roll iron banner gear. Why is this not offered for gear normally, like rares and faction legendaries. This is just a mess.

One of the best things they can do is add re-rolling faction weapons. I would gladly grind for whatever materials would be necessary to do this. Would also make vendors much more useful. Maybe give the gunsmith the task

How about this? Have a super rare material you can only get from the raid that allows you to add elemental damage to any legendary primary

Things like that would make me want to play so I can get marks and commendations so I could buy vendor gear and experiment with them. It's fun and keeps people playing without feeling like they're doing the same thing over and over and not being rewarded for it

joecanada

I usually start towards the right direction then look back to make sure they're moving. I won't actually start until at least one other person does.

I'm working on the 25 strikes bounty and last night we did the black garden one twice in a row. Luckily it was the same 3 of us for both and was pretty cool.

I haven't really done a lot of strikes lately but I don't remember the selection being so weird. A week or two ago I did Roc strikes and I got the Nexus strike 3 times in a row. Yeah, it's easy but I got bored and quit. This bounty is taking forever and I just want an updated Juju without having to go through Xur (even though he hasn't sold it yet).

One time I was in roc list and had to grab something, left and 2 dudes went down to fight phogoth. I got hungup and ten minutes later drove my sparrow straight from spawn to phogoth. They had just gotten to him, I then stunlocked phogoth and he was dead 20 seconds later. The dudes were pissed though, both punching my character lol. I felt kinda bad but at least I showed up also was an accident.
Also I solo strikes for awol dicks all the time

Dammit. Was going to try explain to my girlfriend how to load up Destiny on my X1 and find Xur to buy TLW for me whilst I am away. Been wanting a nice hand cannon to use in pvp for quite some time. Then realised it's 23 coins and not 17 like I thought it was, only have 20 coins.

Thankfully me being an idiot and forgetting to run the weekly strike on ps4 didn't matter too much as there was no Hunter helm, would have been a frustrating weekend to miss out on both.

joecanada

Yeah, I did the math wrong. It's 63.

Still, that's ridiculous.

What's weird is I'm at the point where when I get exotics it's the worst possible outcome.. Lol just let me get shards upgrade my raid gear. Get these shit yellow gear outta here lol.

Top Bottom