• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Greenymac

If you want to know my secret, you must first join me.

darth-vader-join-me-and-we-will-rule.jpg

I joined you and I still got no hawkmoon!!

Sounds about right :p got my ballerhorn and hawkmoon within a week from each other. RNGesus is listening to the prays of the guardians but there are too many players so it takes time ;)

thats what I tell my kids on christmas eve

"why isnt santa here now, why do I have to go to sleep?"

Matchew

So, we have four people in our clan but we never get the achievement for the strike with your clan members. We also don't have our clan name on our emblem. Any way to fix this?

Nicko

Hey DGAF,

So I received a Vex Mythoclast (yay!) from my first VoG HM run a few weeks back. Previously I used a maxed VoC, which still absolutely owns, but was looking forward to someday upgrading to the Mythoclast when I got it.

I'm having a little trouble properly gearing up for it however. So far, I haven't been able to find a perk/armor that gives me increased ammo, or faster reload speed for it yet.

When I've searched online, several people have said that "Increased reload speed for special weapons" does in fact work work with the Mythoclast, but in my own testing I have not seen an increase.

Same goes for extra ammo... Special ammo perk does not seem to work with VM.

Anyone out there still use a VM despite the previous nerf, and then eventual buff?? If so, were you able to identify any gear that improves reload speed and ammo?

Thanks in advance!

hydruxo

Posting for a new page

Looking for 4 more for HM Gatekeepers / Atheon

1) hydruxo
2) musiquedj
3) OPEN
4) OPEN
5) OPEN
6) OPEN

Hey DGAF,

So I received a Vex Mythoclast (yay!) from my first VoG HM run a few weeks back. Previously I used a maxed VoC, which still absolutely owns, but was looking forward to someday upgrading to the Mythoclast when I got it.

I'm having a little trouble properly gearing up for it however. So far, I haven't been able to find a perk/armor that gives me increased ammo, or faster reload speed for it yet.

When I've searched online, several people have said that "Increased reload speed for special weapons" does in fact work work with the Mythoclast, but in my own testing I have not seen an increase.

Same goes for extra ammo... Special ammo perk does not seem to work with VM.

Anyone out there still use a VM despite the previous nerf, and then eventual buff?? If so, were you able to identify any gear that improves reload speed and ammo?

Thanks in advance!

They probably all dont but my CE hunter raid chest has fusion rifle ammo perk thats works for it which is really cool. some of the faction armors might have some too

I can vouch that the Titan raid chest does give more ammo to fusion rifles. It has made the Vex my go-to weapon again, since it gives about 50 more rounds. I don't find myself running out of ammo much anymore.

Nicko

I can vouch that the Titan raid chest does give more ammo to fusion rifles. It has made the Vex my go-to weapon again, since it gives about 50 more rounds. I don't find myself running out of ammo much anymore.

Cool, thanks, I will have to check this out. Ok, so I need to look for perks for fusion rifles then.

I'm a titan also. Is this the VoG raid chest, or the Crota chest?

B-Ri

I got 2 Crotas end drops of JUST 2 radiant energies, nothing else!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!

I am 2 shards away from 32.

I want Heart of Praxic Fire SO BAD!

DAMN YOU RNGesus!!!!

GhaleonEB

Nat (my daughter) just got home from school and called me at work, which she never does. She wanted to know when she could run the raid again (VoG). I think she had a fun time last night. :D

I filled her in on the weekly loot drop resets, but she's hoping to run the weekly/nightfall and maybe Crota's End this weekend if anyone has slots open. She hit level 30 courtesy of the piles of ascendant shards she got last night.

exYle

So, we have four people in our clan but we never get the achievement for the strike with your clan members. We also don't have our clan name on our emblem. Any way to fix this?

Strike Playlists don't count, oddly. Go to the director, one of the planets, then run a low-level strike. I got it on lvl 12 Phogoth.

Top Bottom