• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

Seibmoz

Bungie need to up the amount of marks earns in crucible. 3 for winning and 2 for losing is a joke, especially since every faction but 1 uses cruible marks.

stb

Sorry if this has been asked or answered yet, but since TLW is really only worth bothering with for PVP, is there a point to Xurpgrading it?

E92 M3

I saw a Blade of Crota spawning on Earth, so I said "Welcome to Earth, motherfucker." and shot him with the Gjallarhorn. Got my 6th Husk in return.

Namikaze1

"Oh dear. That will be popular."

What will, Map Robot? Sunsetting shader? Ruin Wings? The Rapier Scout Rifle? Secret Handshake? Tell me!

One more strange coin and I can afford the warlock exotic armour from Xur (no other exotic armour yet). Should I buy it or pray to RNGesus a bit harder?

5 VG bounties in 45 minutes. Pretty damn awesome. I'm getting sick of receiving a legendary package from the cryptroll only to get two worthless rare items.

greater chance at legendaries my ass. I dont think I got a single one from him since the "patch"

Namikaze1

is it some kind of ceromony that needs to be done we are not doing? shower in urine, drink the blood of our enemies. how many souls have you sold to RNGesus!
If you want to know my secret, you must first join me.

darth-vader-join-me-and-we-will-rule.jpg

Manp

THIS. FUCKING. GAME.
just finished hard VoG (hey guys!) and got all the shit i didn't get in the past in one run!

- Fatebringer
- Raid Helm
- Corrective Measure

all of which i didn't have, and 2 fucking chest pieces which i first got one week before the DLC and was the last missing piece to get me to lvl 30.

so i only ever wanted Fatebringer and Gjallarhorn and got them bot in 3 days after waiting for months :|

Deku Tree

This is a brand new Hunter. Haven't even finished leveling his first subclass. Definitely haven't run any CE.

Lol OK. I'm in no rush but whatevs. I think Deku's Titan is in the same situation as my Hunter. If he's on maybe he can tag along?

Join on me now if you can. GKW212. Bring deku if he can come now too.

K, I sent a FR. Don't see Deku online unfortunately.

Oh yeah I'm not going to be on again for one or two hours. I will be hoping for a carry through the bridge part of the CE raid with my baby 27 Titan for sure. For sure go ahead without me! Have fun I'm sure I can find some help later. Thank you for thinking of me.

E92 M3

THIS. FUCKING. GAME.
just finished hard VoG (hey guys!) and got all the shit i didn't get in the past in one run!

- Fatebringer
- Raid Helm
- Corrective Measure

all of which i didn't have, and 2 fucking chest pieces which i first got one week before the DLC and was the last missing piece to get me to lvl 30.

so i only ever wanted Fatebringer and Gjallarhorn and got them bot in 3 days after waiting for months :|

I temporarily hate everyone that gets the Fatebringer :)

Matchew

Bungie need to up the amount of marks earns in crucible. 3 for winning and 2 for losing is a joke, especially since every faction but 1 uses cruible marks.

They really do. I was thinking about this last night, that maybe when you get a 5-kill streak or a 10-kill streak that they should give you 2 or 3 marks for those. Reward good players.

THIS. FUCKING. GAME.

- Fatebringer
- Raid Helm
- Corrective Measure

Sounds about right :p got my ballerhorn and hawkmoon within a week from each other. RNGesus is listening to the prays of the guardians but there are too many players so it takes time ;)

zewone

They really do. I was thinking about this last night, that maybe when you get a 5-kill streak or a 10-kill streak that they should give you 2 or 3 marks for those. Reward good players.
That's a great idea. Medals should give out extra marks or rep.

Top Bottom