• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I think David and I were holding stairway and was it you and the other relic on portals? So we had 4 on Gatekeepers and I think 4 as well at Atheon with two going down outside. Shame that no Fatebringers dropped for folks, but at least someone received Vex (Shadow?)

I'm so happy bro.

SeanR1221

My cousin took me trough the weekly strike and we did most of the bounties. I'm hooked again and I bought tr dlc.

I just wish I didn't start hunter. The warlock seems so much better. Hunter is weak

JTran2003

My cousin took me trough the weekly strike and we did most of the bounties. I'm hooked again and I bought tr dlc.

I just wish I didn't start hunter. The warlock seems so much better. Hunter is weak

I main a warlock and my last character is a hunter. I am having a difficult time with that class. Just takes some getting used to I guess...

She's 12. We're tame with language at home but she's in middle school now, I'm sure she's heard it all, but it's always appreciated when things are toned down. :)

I doubt my wife will let our kids play shooters at that age, but I will try. I would love to play Destiny 2 with them and do some coop even.

I have an in-law, extended family, that has 3 PS3's, TV's and buy 3 copies of CoD each year where dad and 2 son's play. That's about the only game they play, but it's kinda cool.

I got a full fireteam at home next go around if I can swing it.

GhaleonEB

If you aren't grinding all 3 classes you are doing it wrong. :p

I still only have one character, my hunter. I think if I had more than one I'd go insane trying to run bounties/dailies/strikes and then juggle loot for them all. Part of me wants a Titan, though. Maybe when I can hand down gear to rocket her from 20 to ~30 in one go.

I still only have one character, my hunter. I think if I had more than one I'd go insane trying to run bounties/dailies/strikes and then juggle loot for them all. Part of me wants a Titan, though. Maybe when I can hand down gear to rocket her from 20 to ~30 in one go.

I say that with my tongue firmly planted in my cheek. I barely have time to do all the weekly activities for my Hunter plus bounties let alone play my Warlock. I made a 2nd character to up my Strange Coin income but it has hardly paid off. With 24 hours on that character, it is has maybe generated 30 coins... It took me all last month to get it from 27 to 29. Not worth it.

Even with all that, I am vaulting Titan gear and could easily have it high 20's right now... this game man.

jadedm17

I have two and find weeklies the only thing I need to do, extra coins is always great. I've been debating a third myself since I got an exotic Titan piece and two legendaries last week. That 1-20 grind though, ugh. My second didn't have the story completed for months. Lol

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
fair warning, I am currently consuming rum as we get underway, my assistance with things later on may be less professional than usual

About two weeks ago I deleted my 28 Warlock character as it was my least favorite to play as and honestly having three characters was beginning to become a chore to play (having to earn marks, mats, etc for three is just, well...yikes, I don't miss it at all). Having only two characters is much more manageable, enjoyable, and useful in my case as I enjoy the Hunter and Titan playstyles with just enough variation between the two (sub-classes as well) to keep things interesting and fresh while still being able to amass enough strange coins, etc.

That said, I have this dream of having three characters (one of each class) and being able to play the game with all three at the same time with two being controlled by the AI like say Dragon Age Inquisition.

MAX PAYMENT

I bought destiny day 1. Played it for a week or so with a titan, got to level 22ish, got disappointed with the content and quit.

Im thinking about starting over, completely fresh with a new class.

What has changed, what should I know, or what can I do to succeed and ultimately enjoy the game?

I don't really have anyone to play with regularly, is there a way to be productive solo?
Thanks guys.

Top Bottom