• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT14| Sticking It Hard in Crota's End

derwalde

yay my first exotic dropped during VoGN. Its The Red Death.
I hate Pulse Rifles and just read that it got nerfed early december. fml

Roc playlist pls. No more Valus or Omnigul.

Nightfall = Hawkmoon. Where I got my first. Going to keep it, can't bring myself to shard this gun.

Damn, that's nice even as a dupe. I've gotten 5 and still regret the one I sharded. Want to keep all my GHs and HMs forever and ever, vault space be damned.

It happened right at reset for me too. Except to Orbit. Hoping I can do double still but idk. Maybe their way to fix crap

I'd be down to Roc it out for a bit if we can find a third.

Just hang out with us here in the OT. We bitch about it too but we also love it and talk about all its strengths and weaknesses in a fair way. I barely go to Gaming side at all anymore, certainly not any of the Destiny threads which are all the same.

Guys, are we going for flawless today? We got so fcking close yesterday.

EL CUCO

Just got to rank 4 with the XP bonus I got after a match of Clash. Obviously not one of my best showings, not having a super and no heavy weapon but I'll take it.
LYen8zN.jpg

Guys, are we going for flawless today? We got so fcking close yesterday.

Yup, I'm up for it. Just let me know what time, I can still be around for another ~3-4 hours now if we can get a team together, or else I could do it later today or sometime tomorrow.

Red Death is not bad at all. I'd call it a middle tier exotic, there are much worse ones and much better ones to be sure. The second unique perk where it refills your health can be quite useful.

phen0m24

Uh red death got a buff from what I recall. People swear by that weapon in pvp. Enough so that people here were clamoring for it.

phen0m24

Yup, I'm up for it. Just let me know what time, I can still be around for another ~3-4 hours now if we can get a team together, or else I could do it later today or sometime tomorrow.

Drizzy I might be up for it. As scary as that sounds, my Titan is on the edge of 32

Thanks for the Roc train guys! Very fun. I'll be back in a bit but need to get some food now. Also, need to help with the flawless team if we get enough people for it.

Legendary engram from the Roc train turned into a B Line Trauma Scout with meh perks. I'm ok with that, didn't have that gun yet. Better than ass.

I'm ready right now but i'm pretty sure the rest of yesterdays team is not online right now.

Logging off now but I will keep an eye on the thread in case more flawless people get on.

Drizzy I might be up for it. As scary as that sounds, my Titan is on the edge of 32

haha I would trust you with my (flawless) life Colonel. No worries, I'm sure you can do it but definitely better to hit Lv32 first.

Jinjo

Thanks to the ROC train all my classes are now completely self sufficient, meaning all of them are atleast 31 with a wolfpack rounds unlocked Gjally. Weaponswitching is a thing no more.

Roc playlist pls. No more Valus or Omnigul pls

Lol yeah, I think only 3 of about 15 strikes was not one of those two. We lucked out, still we went superquick in those!

Ambitious

Just got another Valedictorian rocket launcher, this time with Void damage. Time to retire my Unfriendly Giant, which I'm pretty sure was my first legendary gun ever.

Thanks to the ROC train all my classes are now completely self sufficient, meaning all of them are atleast 31 with a wolfpack rounds unlocked Gjally. Weaponswitching is a thing no more.

lol I hit the exact same level of "self sufficiency" at this very moment. Just needed marks to buy the last spirit bloom required for maxing GH #3.

Jinjo

lol I hit the exact same level of "self sufficiency" at this very moment. Just needed marks to buy the last spirit bloom required for maxing GH #3.

Haha nice! Yeah I needed the marks for mats and most all, I needed the Hadronic Essence. All I got is gone already too lol.

Destiny is a game where you are forever poor.

SkylineRKR

I am way to lazy to level up dupes. Kept 2 horns on my alts, saw them without any upgrade still making me swap my 331 out anyway, sharded them.

I have to switch certain weapons anyway. So I might as well switch that one too.

Pong!

Neo Member
Finally!!! After playing since the beta and hundreds of hours (500+ on Bungie's site, 700+ on DestinyStatus), on my last Crota run IT dropped for me!

Thank you RNGesus for my shiny new Gjallerhorn!

And while I'm here, a big shout out for Boguester for all those Gorgon's Maze checkpoints - thanks!

Zakalwe

Banned
Ding, ding! Correct. Glad it's possible to tell, I need to resize it or make it look less smudged or something. I love SotC but Ico is my personal fave.

I tried messing around with the size, but if you want to keep the whole image it's impossible to make it less smudged at Avatar proportions. I messed around with a few ideas trying to work around the problem. Here are two. If you like the idea of any I could edit however you want.

If you can't tell, I'm pretty bored today.

e3WEBE2.png

WsKGHeD.png

A darker version.

4fLxI9m.png

Playing with borders.

3x0xcqp.png

Originally Posted by silver.tongue
We are going for another Atheon kill.

We are at Gatekeepers. Need 4 players.

1. Silver
2. Captnscience
3. Robdraggoo

BokehKing

Banned
At this very second, fuck the laggy mess the crucible is, people telephone shotgun nine, taking no damage so it looks like I'm missing, they end up killing me and suddenly they only have a sliver of health left

Top Bottom